Activist judge in Tn orders injunction against homosexual "marriage"

Oh hey, it's another "I'm deeply insecure about my (imaginary) masculinity" thread by ONION. He and TrannySteve should get together and have a few drinks and do what comes naturally. :smiliehug:

Oh hey its another butt fucking liberal who has nothing better to do but troll a thread! :lol:

You should be thanking me. It's more than any of your posts are worthy of. :asshole:

ONION feels threatened by gays, Jews and anyone who isn't white. I strongly suspect that he's a sockpuppet, but mentioning banned posters is frowned upon.

ONION feels threatened by gays, Jews and anyone who isn't white. I strongly suspect that he's a sockpuppet, but mentioning banned posters is frowned upon.

Threatened no. Disgusted yes. They are evil and destroy the very structure of a correct society and must be dealt with harshly.

Threatened no. Disgusted yes. They are evil and destroy the very structure of a correct society and must be dealt with harshly.

So..what is your current definition of "correct society"?

Please seek the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
Only people in need of MH are homosexuals.

So..what is your current definition of "correct society"?
Short answer? Leave it to beaver society transformed to today's world.Pretty damn simple.

There is of course certain parts that I would change it would be an all white nation,kids would be taught to be proud to be white as obviously they weren't and that's why we are where we are now. We allowed communists,jews and over all scum to infiltrate our media and education system and brainwash entire generations of kids.

He's not a sock...he's not real....he's Poe's law incarnate.

There is of course certain parts that I would change it would be an all white nation,kids would be taught to be proud to be white as obviously they weren't and that's why we are where we are now. We allowed communists,jews and over all scum to infiltrate our media and education system and brainwash entire generations of kids.

Jews aren't white?

"Caucasian race (also Caucasoid)[1] is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[2] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone."[3] Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude, your thread sucks ass -
You found it interesting enough to reply.
"Caucasian race (also Caucasoid)[1] is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[2] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone."[3] Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You used wikipedia. Something ANYONE with an account can edit...what a douche.

Forum List

Back