Actual Democratic Voter Fraud Discovered

You just can’t stand it when conservatives want anyone charged, no matter the party.
FOX NEWS: BOMBSHELLBREAKINGDOOM! This just in, someone has claimed some Democrats somewhere might have committed fraud!

TARD: Those fucking Democrats cheated! The only way Democrats know how to win is by cheating! We might as well tear up the Constitution right now!

REPORT: A Republican has confessed to cheating and committing voter fraud. We don't know how many ballots have been destroyed, but it may be several thousand.

TARD: I can't say anything yet. We need to have all the facts first. Then I will just pretend this never happened.
What I can't stand is the blatant, reeking hypocrisy of pseudocons.

You falsely call them "conservatives". They aren't. They don't stand for anything.

So get this: The man at the center of fraud probe in North Carolina may have been doing this for eight years

Now pay attention.

In 2016, Republican Mark Harris ran for the nomination for the House of Representatives. He lost.

Here's the funny thing.

The incumbent, Robert Pittenger, got 1 absentee ballot in the primary.

Mark Harris got 4 absentee ballots in the primary.

Strangely, Todd Johnson got over 200 absentee ballots in the primary!

Guess who was working for Todd Johnson's mail in ballot team that year?

Leslie McCrae Dowless.

So guess who Harris decided to hire this time around?

Leslie McCrae Dowless.

Let's all pretend Mark Harris didn't know Dowless was a crook.

Yeah...

More than 1,000 absentee ballots likely cast by Democratic voters in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District may have been destroyed amid voter harvesting allegations in favor of Republican Mark Harris in a closely contested race.

“You’re looking at several thousand, possibly 2,000 absentee ballot requests from this most recent election. About 40 percent of those, it appears, at this point may not have been returned,” Wake County District Attorney Lorrin Freeman told CNN.

Over 1,000 ballots may have been destroyed in NC congressional race, DA says

This fraud against Democratic voters is shameful! I expect every pseudocon to rise up in outrage and tell us how crooked all Republicans are, and how the only way they can win is to cheat.

Boy, if only they had Voter ID to stop this destruction of people's ballots!

Oh...wait...

Dems charged with voter fraud...IN CALIFORNIA!!!

Oh wait. dems cheating..............in Los Angeles

More than 1,000 absentee ballots likely cast by Democratic voters in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District may have been destroyed amid voter harvesting allegations in favor of Republican Mark Harris in a closely contested race.

“You’re looking at several thousand, possibly 2,000 absentee ballot requests from this most recent election. About 40 percent of those, it appears, at this point may not have been returned,” Wake County District Attorney Lorrin Freeman told CNN.

This fraud against Democratic voters is shameful! I expect every pseudocon to rise up in outrage and tell us how crooked all Republicans are, and how the only way they can win is to cheat.

Oh...wait...
Solution.

No more absentee voting. End the practice forever. That prevents two different types of voter fraud.

Oh...wait...

Guess What Sport's Fans.....

The "Contractor" in this Rat-Fucking of North Carolina CD9 is now linked to another scandal in the other county of CD9.

McCrae Dowless, the political operative at the center of an election fraud investigation in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District, now appears to be connected to both counties in the district where a suspiciously high number of absentee ballots were never returned to election officials.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/no ... 79357b4e35.

The North Carolina Board of Elections and Ethics Enforcement is looking into the irregularities in Bladen and Robeson counties, neighboring rural jurisdictions near the South Carolina border, where 40 percent and 62 percent of absentee ballots, respectively, weren’t returned. In Bladen County, Dowless employees told local television station WSOC and BuzzFeed News that they collected absentee ballots from people and gave them to Dowless, which violates state law.

Dowless was hired by a consultant to work on behalf of Republican Mark Harris, who appeared to defeat Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes in the election. McCready, however, withdrew his concession to Harris on Thursday amid the ongoing investigation.

Dowless rat-fucked the Primary for Harris. North Carolina Republicans knew about this Man and did nothing.

Nothing Says Voter Fraud like Lying Cheating Fuckwad Republicans

Oh...wait...
Solution.

No more absentee voting. End the practice forever. That prevents two different types of voter fraud.
Let's apply that "logic" to guns and Muslims...

An old lady has her ballot stolen by a crook, so let's not allow her to vote any more. Good plan!

Oh...wait...
Solution.

Support da troops.

Federal Voting Assistance Program

Oh...wait...
Solution.

Let's apply that "logic" to guns and Muslims...

An old lady has her ballot stolen by a crook, so let's not allow her to vote any more. Good plan!

Logic IS NOT a Republican strong point.

Oh...wait...
Solution.

Support da troops.

Federal Voting Assistance Program

That used to be the Republican Moto....now if the Troops Vote Democratic....those ballots do not count.

My, my, my.

Ain't the silence of the pseuedocons deafening.

Turns out they really don't give a shit about voter fraud after all.

Anyone surprised?

"This doesn't fit our narrative! LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU!"

Oh, yeah. LOL! They tend to flock to easy threads, like "PROOF of Hillary Uranium One Deal" and "Obama's Ex Nanny: 'He exposed himself to me!'"
Tabloid bullshit threads get lots of action.

Oh...wait...

Gee is that kind of like the boxes of ballots that were found in car trunks, closets and a school??

You know. The ones in Broward county Florida??

Would you care to post a link to that?

Oh, I know you can't be bothered with facts, so I did it for you.

No, those ballot boxes found in Broward don’t contain votes, officials say.

We need to have Republican officials show ID

Oh...wait...

Gee is that kind of like the boxes of ballots that were found in car trunks, closets and a school??

You know. The ones in Broward county Florida??

Would you care to post a link to that?

Oh, I know you can't be bothered with facts, so I did it for you.

No, those ballot boxes found in Broward don’t contain votes, officials say.

Cons don't like facts...it gives them a headache.

Forum List

Back