Actual reason why AR15 rifles should be banned

This is real folks and is an actual picture from an errant AR15 round fired into the air by a right wing racist Trumplian racist white supremacist hater, not a picture of Hussein Obama's booty after a night at the bath house.

View attachment 266887
WOW... just think what my 12 gauge shot gun with double ott buck would do... make NINE holes even bigger than THAT if I fired it into the air.

But no worries, my shot gun isn't an ASSAULT RIFLE and it doesn't look SCARY.

You actually need a video to tell you bullets penetrate things? No wonder there is such a big hole in the OP. Thanks.

noooooooooooo..... i don't.... but you might. an AR15 is high velocity & is not a weapon for hunting, except humans. ronny reagan banned them AND the creator of that rifle even said that civilians shouldn't own one. btw, douche-no one wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights & i have firearms in my home.

You don't know what you are talking about....all rifles are high velocity you moron.......Reagan was wrong and acted on emotion....the creator was wrong and the AR-15 is currently the most popular American rifle........over 18 million of them in private hands......and used in 2017 for less than 403 gun murders.....knives killed over 1,500 people in the same year......clubs killed more than those rifles, as did bare hands.....cars killed over 38,000 people....

18 million rifles

less than 403 gun murders

in a country of over 320,000,000

knives murdered 1,562

cars killed over 38,000

Do you see why we don't take you seriously in this discussion?

blah balh fucking blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

a gun was exclusively designed to do only one thing.

kill.

To save the life of the user.

lol.... but an AR15 is not an effective weapon for self defense dummy.
But another liar joins in....

noooooooooooo..... i don't.... but you might. an AR15 is high velocity & is not a weapon for hunting, except humans. ronny reagan banned them AND the creator of that rifle even said that civilians shouldn't own one. btw, douche-no one wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights & i have firearms in my home.

You don't know what you are talking about....all rifles are high velocity you moron.......Reagan was wrong and acted on emotion....the creator was wrong and the AR-15 is currently the most popular American rifle........over 18 million of them in private hands......and used in 2017 for less than 403 gun murders.....knives killed over 1,500 people in the same year......clubs killed more than those rifles, as did bare hands.....cars killed over 38,000 people....

18 million rifles

knives murdered 1,562

cars killed over 38,000

kill.

But another liar joins in....

i see you did.

You actually need a video to tell you bullets penetrate things? No wonder there is such a big hole in the OP. Thanks.

18 million rifles

knives murdered 1,562

cars killed over 38,000

kill.

How do you figure that? You moron. When you need a rifle for self defense, the AR-15 is a great civilian pick....it can hold a light, laser, it is infinitely customizable and with an adjustable stock, everyone in the family can use it, unlike rifles with wood stocks.

Family of AR-15 Inventor Eugene Stoner: He Didn't Intend It for Civilians

The AR-15 is the most talked about gun in America.

But the AR-15’s creator died before the weapon became a popular hit and his family has never spoken out.

Until now.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."
[...]
The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one.

And though he made millions from the design, his family said it was all from military sales.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was "focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

He designed the original AR-15 in the late 1950s, working on it in his own garage and later as the chief designer for ArmaLite, a then small company in southern California. He made it light and powerful and he fashioned a new bullet for it — a .223 caliber round capable of piercing a metal helmet at 500 yards.

The Army loved it and renamed it the M16.

But after Stoner’s death in 1997, at the age of 74, a semi-automatic version of the AR-15 became a civilian bestseller, too, spawning dozens of copy-cat weapons. The National Rifle Association has taken to calling it “America’s rifle.”

The bullets that tore through the Pulse nightclub in Orlando were Stoner’s .223 rounds, fired from a AR-15 spin off made by Sig Sauer.

But after Stoner’s death in 1997, at the age of 74, a semi-automatic version of the AR-15 became a civilian bestseller, too, spawning dozens of copy-cat weapons. The National Rifle Association has taken to calling it “America’s rifle.”

The bullets that tore through the Pulse nightclub in Orlando were Stoner’s .223 rounds, fired from a AR-15 spin off made by Sig Sauer.

In all, an AR-15 style rifle has been used in at least 10 recent mass shootings — including at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, and a work party in San Bernardino, California.

"What has happened, good or bad, since his patents have expired is a result of our free market system," Stoner’s family said. “Currently, a more interesting question is ‘Who now is benefiting from the manufacturing and sales of AR-15s, and for what uses?'"

Family of AR-15 Inventor: He Didn’t Intend It for Civilians

And here they give it away.....

After many conversations with him, we feel his intent

So.......feelings from likely left wing asshat children...

And considering there are around 18 million of these rifles in private hands.....and less than 403 were used illegally for murder in 2017......

again.....following your logic, cars were used to kill over 38,000 people, we must now ban cars...right?

uh-huh. your reasoning is weak at best. his children ---- who would know him best ----- would know exactly how he felt.

we feel his intent

They didn't say "he said ...."

18 million rifles

knives murdered 1,562

cars killed over 38,000

kill.

How do you figure that? You moron. When you need a rifle for self defense, the AR-15 is a great civilian pick....it can hold a light, laser, it is infinitely customizable and with an adjustable stock, everyone in the family can use it, unlike rifles with wood stocks.

lol...uh-huh. my freakin' BB gun that i use for squirrels has a light AND a laser... & that's as basic firearm as it gets.

Forum List

Back