Actual video of a Democrat State Senator.

Holy Jesus. You know you get these crazies and you realize that they are there because their constituents actually voted for them. There are ones even in the US Congress who have been re-elected numerous times. It's sad to think that this is the same way those constituents feel.

How do we know that person was actually voted in?

Potato Joe was not voted in.

We Washingtonians knew that Inslee was not voted in.

I can't imagine a single Nebraskan would vote that screeching beast into office.

Lol. I don't care. You're stupid to begin with. My ancestors worked for the Dutch East Indies company by the late 1500s.. There's a ton of documentation in Brazil, New York and the Netherlands.

I don't believe you...and you've been outed

Better you slink away

Lol. I don't care. You're stupid to begin with. My ancestors worked for the Dutch East Indies company by the late 1500s.. There's a ton of documentation in Brazil, New York and the Netherlands.
You being Boer African American is more plausible.

Oh, your ancestors were white slavers? You do know the history of the Dutch East Indies Company, right?

Now slither along to Wikipedia so you can cut and paste sections about the Dutch East Indies. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back