Adam Schiff Censured

If crapping all over the Constitution meant expulsion, it would mean a massive dump of Republicans and there ain’t enough toilet paper in the world for that.
What nonsense. Typical “whatabout’ism” in an attempt to justify Schiff and the Dems/Marxists knowingly lying and purposefully perpetuated a fraud.

Schiff got censured for his bad behavior.

---Schiff calls Trump’s election lie a ‘dangerous cancer’---

---Schiff, D-Calif., was required to stand on the House floor and receive a formal reprimand.---

Thread up. :)

Unfortunately that applies to about 70-90% of all the people in Washington. No one gets busted because they are all in on the take and have as much to lose as any they would expose.

Call it The Hillary Gambit.

Except for the freshmen like Boebert, MTG, Gaetz, Luna and the like which is why they just get ridiculed and minimized.
The difference now is it's not a matter of debate but undeniable fact.
It official now that he lied.....and if the Democrats had an honorable bone in their bodies they'd get rid of the SOB immediately.

Schiff got censured for his bad behavior.

---Schiff calls Trump’s election lie a ‘dangerous cancer’---

---Schiff, D-Calif., was required to stand on the House floor and receive a formal reprimand.---

He didn't pay schitt....He's still there and will be defiling the Senate with his presence soon enough.

"I think they go after people that they feel are a threat or are effective in holding them accountable, or holding Donald Trump accountable, and I don’t think this is going to be the last attack on me because they are going to continue to serve this disgraced former president,” Schiff said"

Shameless Republicans got their asses handed to them. Boo hoo hoo.

The difference now is it's not a matter of debate but undeniable fact.
It official now that he lied.....and if the Democrats had an honorable bone in their bodies they'd get rid of the SOB immediately.
Instead, the Dems will flail their Pom Poms for a liar and a cheat who is no more credible than a carnival barker.

Trump is like a crucifix to people like Schiff and the deep state/intelligence community, and who loathe We the People.

Forum List

Back