Adam Schiff: if Donald Trump is not a criminal, I don't know what is

I made my point, and you understood it. That's why you're crying.
You made no point. Nor do you have one. Else you would state it. In fact, I am sure you don't even remember what you are whining about.

I hope the GOP does have tha committee. The best thing about Republicans these days... we can just sit back and let them embarrass themselves. EspeciallyAdam Schiff. He is a brilliant, articulate man and will embarass the half wits on the gop side of the aisle.

You made no point. Nor do you have one. Else you would state it. In fact, I am sure you don't even remember what you are whining about.

I hope the GOP does have tha committee. The best thing about Republicans these days... we can just sit back and let them embarrass themselves. EspeciallyAdam Schiff. He is a brilliant, articulate man and will embarass the half wits on the gop side of the aisle.

You mean the “bi-partisan” committee that routinely misquoted Trump by omitting the parts of speeches and tweets than did‘t fit the narrative they were trying to sell to their mindless base? Yeah, I watched it. It is sad that so many of those watching lack the intellectual curiosity to at least read quotes in context. The “investigators” knew exactly wthat they were doing..pulling the wool over their sheep’s eyes.

any committee with Shifty on it, is nothing more then parody

Forum List

Back