Adam Schitt's - Gosip Girl Impeachment Probe

Adam Schitt gets torched by Trey Gowdy.

michael_ramirez_michael_ramirez_for_nov_20_2019_5_.jpg

There is no doubt that Trump used the delay of government aid to extort Ukraine. The question now is whether Republicans have enough integrity to hold him accountable for it. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, you can be sure it will happen again in the future. Is manipulation of foreign relations for personal gain something you want any president to be able to do?
I doubt it.

I also doubt that the right has enough integrity to do what is right.
The conservatives in this country have enough integrity to honor a free,fair,democratic,constitutional election.

But not enough integrity or honor to admit that extorting an ally while they are in an active war, just for personal political gain is the action of a tyrant, and should not be allowed for a president.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
Yes, according to me , and anyone else with any integrity, and more than a few brain cells . Here is your chance. Is extorting an ally while they are in an active war,and guaranteeing a higher death rate just for personal political gain an act of integrity or not? Simple one word answer. Yes or no.

From the Article:

But just as the Democrats leak evidence they claim is “deeply problematic” for Trump, the reports on Schiff’s questioning of former U.S. special representative to Ukraine, Kurt Volker, appears to be equally problematic . . . for Schiff. In fact, it’s worse than that considering he is the standard-bearer for what is supposed to be a somber, fact-based inquiry.

As the Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported this week, Schiff appeared to press Volker to testify that Ukraine felt pressure from Trump to investigate Hunter Biden’s activities on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, in exchange for military aid—all while Volker repeatedly was trying to testify to the opposite.

Yep.....Schitt is fucked (and he apparently likes it...he'll be popular in his cell block).
Lol, you thought that was some kinda news article?

It's an opinion price from a RWNJ blog.

It's someone's fantasy that you happen to share, no facts included.
You're a hoot
I watched adam go after volker. And every time volk would start saying something shiff didn't like he would interupt him and ask the same questions reworded.
oh those pesky facts.
Facts have no place in suspended reality land.
You conservatives should know if anyone does.

Can you be any more juvenile ?
Only if you still can't understand what I'm saying.

I doubt it.

The conservatives in this country have enough integrity to honor a free,fair,democratic,constitutional election.

But not enough integrity or honor to admit that extorting an ally while they are in an active war, just for personal political gain is the action of a tyrant, and should not be allowed for a president.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
Yes, according to me , and anyone else with any integrity, and more than a few brain cells . Here is your chance. Is extorting an ally while they are in an active war,and guaranteeing a higher death rate just for personal political gain an act of integrity or not? Simple one word answer. Yes or no.

How would you come to know anyone with integrity? Birds of a feather flock together and you simply don't have any integrity or know anyone that does.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

How would you come to know anyone with integrity? Birds of a feather flock together and you simply don't have any integrity or know anyone that does.

So you don't have the balls to answer the question? Just what I expected. Another coward right winger.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

So you don't have the balls to answer the question? Just what I expected. Another coward right winger.
The nut-less cowards are from the left. What a brainwashed idiot.

I doubt it.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
You have integrity...LMFAO!

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

And still no answer to the question.

I doubt it.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
I suppose Morning Joe and Anderson Vanderbilt have integrity too? They are a disgrace to The United States of America.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
You have integrity...LMFAO!

And you still have no answer to the question.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

I have given the answer...I served in combat.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
I suppose Morning Joe and Anderson Vanderbilt have integrity too? They are a disgrace to The United States of America.

Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? Answer the question.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

What the fuck is the question?

Should someone be impeached for winning an election? I say no. Anyone wanting to promote it is an enemy of the United States and all our people.

I have given the answer...I served in combat.

I didn't ask if you served n combat dumb ass.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

What the fuck is the question?

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

You and "anyone else with integrity".

Based on your postings....that along is total horsecrap.

Pretty arrogant and stupid on your part.

Lol, you thought that was some kinda news article?

It's an opinion price from a RWNJ blog.

It's someone's fantasy that you happen to share, no facts included.
You're a hoot
I watched adam go after volker. And every time volk would start saying something shiff didn't like he would interupt him and ask the same questions reworded.
oh those pesky facts.
Facts have no place in suspended reality land.
You conservatives should know if anyone does.

Can you be any more juvenile ?
Only if you still can't understand what I'm saying.

My book of interpreting 3rd-grader has been misplaced.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.

What is your question? Did you post this? I’ve answered your stupid ass 1,000 times, as has House Republicans, as has the American voter, as has common sense. What more can anyone do for you but offer a mental health facility?

Forum List

Back