Adam Schitt's - Gosip Girl Impeachment Probe

How would you come to know anyone with integrity? Birds of a feather flock together and you simply don't have any integrity or know anyone that does.

So you don't have the balls to answer the question? Just what I expected. Another coward right winger.
The nut-less cowards are from the left. What a brainwashed idiot.

And still no answer to the question.
I have given the answer...I served in combat.

I didn't ask if you served n combat dumb ass.
But I did...now...my vote under a constitutional, democratic, electoral system means nothing to you Democrats huh?

But not enough integrity or honor to admit that extorting an ally while they are in an active war, just for personal political gain is the action of a tyrant, and should not be allowed for a president.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
Yes, according to me , and anyone else with any integrity, and more than a few brain cells . Here is your chance. Is extorting an ally while they are in an active war,and guaranteeing a higher death rate just for personal political gain an act of integrity or not? Simple one word answer. Yes or no.
I suppose Morning Joe and Anderson Vanderbilt have integrity too? They are a disgrace to The United States of America.

Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? Answer the question.
What is your question? Did you post this? I’ve answered your stupid ass 1,000 times, as has House Republicans, as has the American voter, as has common sense. What more can anyone do for you but offer a mental health facility?

I asked the question, and then even gave you the post number where the question was asked. You are either too stupid to answer, or too much of a coward to answer. I'm not surprised.

You're a hoot
I watched adam go after volker. And every time volk would start saying something shiff didn't like he would interupt him and ask the same questions reworded.
oh those pesky facts.
Facts have no place in suspended reality land.
You conservatives should know if anyone does.

Can you be any more juvenile ?
Only if you still can't understand what I'm saying.

My book of interpreting 3rd-grader has been misplaced.
Sorry, I'll try to dumb it down even further.

According to who ? You ?

Fuck off.
Yes, according to me , and anyone else with any integrity, and more than a few brain cells . Here is your chance. Is extorting an ally while they are in an active war,and guaranteeing a higher death rate just for personal political gain an act of integrity or not? Simple one word answer. Yes or no.
I suppose Morning Joe and Anderson Vanderbilt have integrity too? They are a disgrace to The United States of America.

Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? Answer the question.
What is your question? Did you post this? I’ve answered your stupid ass 1,000 times, as has House Republicans, as has the American voter, as has common sense. What more can anyone do for you but offer a mental health facility?

I asked the question, and then even gave you the post number where the question was asked. You are either too stupid to answer, or too much of a coward to answer. I'm not surprised.
Lay on the couch...now...”How does your rage toward Donald J. Trump make you feel?”

Forum List

Back