🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Additional covid jabs

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I predict that we will see additional covid jabs. Not just boosters for the existing jab, I'm predicting multiple jabs. One for this kind of covid, one for that kind. Then we will see multiple boosters.

I predict that we will see additional covid jabs. Not just boosters for the existing jab, I'm predicting multiple jabs. One for this kind of covid, one for that kind. Then we will see multiple boosters.
And the jab doesn't effect you in any way. Mkay?

I also heard Alec Baldwin say guns fire themselves too.

Maybe they'll invent one for incessant, whiny bitching. See that a lot on the right wing over the last couple of years.

Cheese, anyone? :)

Maybe they'll invent one for incessant, whiny bitching. See that a lot on the right wing over the last couple of years.

Cheese, anyone? :)
It would be politically inconvenient for you to answer the opening post, that's why you evaded.

It would be politically inconvenient for you to answer the opening post, that's why you evaded.
The science will dictate what if any schedule is required for the vaccine. The flu shot is administered once a year.

You've made your feelings quite clear. Why do you continually post about a vaccine you have no intention of ever getting?

The science will dictate what if any schedule is required for the vaccine. The flu shot is administered once a year.

You've made your feelings quite clear. Why do you continually post about a vaccine you have no intention of ever getting?
Then those getting the jab need to stop telling everyone to get the jab.

It is one thing to ask. Another to demand, and if you look around the world they are going FULL FASCIST EVERYWHERE ON THIS.

Do you believe you have the right to ORDER ME to take the JAB?

Then those getting the jab need to stop telling everyone to get the jab.

It is one thing to ask. Another to demand, and if you look around the world they are going FULL FASCIST EVERYWHERE ON THIS.

Do you believe you have the right to ORDER ME to take the JAB?
Sorry. You better thank your lucky stars that we aren't Germany...or China. Because you'd be in a world of hurt. And there would be nothing you could do about it.
Plus, you'd have the rest of us pissed at you because you would STILL refuse to do the right thing and allow the rest of us to just get on with our lives.

And to be blunt, you have been asked (not you specifically, this statement is in general)...nicely, and you refuse, making up excuse after excuse why.
Now, normally, I wouldn't have an issue with that. However, you've proven that you won't even follow the simplest of measures to ensure the well
being of your fellow citizen, braying about your personal liberties being infringed upon while denigrating anyone or any measure public or private who seeks to help
mitigate or stem the spread of this pandemic.

At the end of the day, that's just plain old selfishness.
Something I've seen more and more of since..oh..about March, 2015. :)

Sorry. You better thank your lucky stars that we aren't Germany...or China. Because you'd be in a world of hurt. And there would be nothing you could do about it.
Plus, you'd have the rest of us pissed at you because you would STILL refuse to do the right thing and allow the rest of us to just get on with our lives.
Fuck you and bring that world of hurt. Anytime you feel skippy bitch.

And to be blunt, you have been asked (not you specifically, this statement is in general)...nicely, and you refuse, making up excuse after excuse why.
Now, normally, I wouldn't have an issue with that. However, you've proven that you won't even follow the simplest of measures to ensure the well
being of your fellow citizen, braying about your personal liberties being infringed upon while denigrating anyone or any measure public or private who seeks to help

Take your threats of Cohersion and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. Whenever you want to make us down here. Come and DO IT. This isn't FUCKING GERMANY BITCH.

So he can't change what he wrote lol Billboard sign of a FASCIST HERE.

How does me taking an injection help you get on with your life? If you're vaxxed, you're protected, right?

Fuck you and bring that world of hurt. Anytime you feel skippy bitch.

Take your threats of Cohersion and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. Whenever you want to make us down here. Come and DO IT. This isn't FUCKING GERMANY BITCH.
I'm pointing out reality, bud. You enjoy the benefits of living in a society that let's you make a choice. One would think you'd be a bit more inclined to do the right thing. You could be living in China. That app would appear on your cell phone and there would nothing you could do about it.

Your keyboard bravado aside. YOU and people who think like you are the reason this country is in the mess it is in. You're determined to become a cancer. Congratulations, you've succeeded.

I'm pointing out reality, bud. You enjoy the benefits of living in a society that let's you make a choice. One would think you'd be a bit more inclined to do the right thing. You could be living in China. That app would appear on your cell phone and there would nothing you could do about it.

Your keyboard bravado aside. YOU and people who think like you are the reason this country is in the mess it is in. You're determined to become a cancer. Congratulations, you've succeeded.
I choose to ignore your threats and tell you where you can stick them. I think the vaccines are BS. Our stats show our strategy sucks. We have the worst stats on planet earth and i'm supposed to listen to the experts........lol.........who are the problem.

Then if I DON'T AGREE YOU THREATEN ME.. FUCK YOU

Telling you to Fuck off is the AMERICAN WAY. CALLED FREEDOM.

I choose to ignore your threats and tell you where you can stick them. I think the vaccines are BS. Our stats show our strategy sucks. We have the worst stats on planet earth and i'm supposed to listen to the experts........lol.........who are the problem.

Then if I DON'T AGREE YOU THREATEN ME.. FUCK YOU

Telling you to Fuck off is the AMERICAN WAY. CALLED FREEDOM.
Tough shit. Price you pay for living in free society. Get over it.
The strategy works when everyone pulls the same way.

Again, YOU are the problem. Best to just own it at this point.

Tough shit. Price you pay for living in free society. Get over it.
The strategy works when everyone pulls the same way.

Again, YOU are the problem. Best to just own it at this point.
Best you STFU. The vaccines are experimental BS. Shove them up your ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.

Your virtue signaling is meaningless to me.
Your threats are meaningless to me.

Deal with it. YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK.

They have already mentioned it would only take a few months to modify the JAB for new variants. They know it's gonna be hard to keep pushing the JAB when it doesn't prevent infection, so that's when the modified JAB will be rolled out.

Best you STFU. The vaccines are experimental BS. Shove them up your ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.

Your virtue signaling is meaningless to me.
Your threats are meaningless to me.

Deal with it. YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK.
And you are getting your panties up in a bunch for no reason. You live in a free society. Conduct your behavior as such.
I don't give a shit what you do. I don't have the power to make you do anything. I'm not issuing any threat to you. I am nobody.

But...I won't stand up to defend you if the powers that be, DO threaten you. Because you are a selfish maroon.
You're on you own.

And you are getting your panties up in a bunch for no reason. You live in a free society. Conduct your behavior as such.
I don't give a shit what you do. I don't have the power to make you do anything. I'm not issuing any threat to you. I am nobody.

But...I won't stand up to defend you if the powers that be, DO threaten you.
You do that with your earlier comments. Now you do the backstroke away from it. LOL

Earlier you were full metal jacket threatening me and now IT'S THOSE PEOPLE.

OK........LMAO

Do you think we will see multiple jabs as described in the opening post?

You do that with your earlier comments. Now you do the backstroke away from it. LOL

Earlier you were full metal jacket threatening me and now IT'S THOSE PEOPLE.

OK........LMAO
Pointing out your selfishness and ignorance isn't threatening. Just telling it like it is.
Again, if we lived in other countries, you wouldn't have a choice. One would think you'd take
that into consideration.

I haven't threatened you at all. Take your tough guy keyboard commando act somewhere else.

Do you think we will see multiple jabs as described in the opening post?
Remains to be seen. If you are asking me to put money down on the roulette table, I'd say it will most likely end up like the flu vaccine.
A once a year thing. It could very well be every six months for a year or two until the sequencing of variants is nailed down, but right now, I'll say probably once a year.

Forum List

Back