Admit your black face sins

Office party years ago in a liberal setting. The girls begged me to dress-up as Michael Jackson for a thriller theme. I did it all up, threw on an Afro too, and some blood across my nose to account for "nose enhancements". Until today I didn't recognize my sin against man-kind. I thought it was all in fun.

I committed a great offense. Admit to your blackface sins.
I've been shit-faced. Does that count?

I proudly dressed up a couple of times in Blackface when I was younger to ridicule the Negroes. I don't give a rats ass if any of those shitheads are offended.
Therein lies the difference

Blackface to celebrate slavery or demean a race...is racist.

Dressing up as Michael Jackson ...not so much
not going to get into micro-slicing this shit around. if the dems want to go nuts and call an act evil, then it's evil when they do it too. this "well this is different because of" is sheer bullshit.

It's all they do. I was in a thread earlier today and someone actually tried to say believing Ford without any evidence was different than believing Tyson without any evidence, because.............
Yeah, you just have to shake your head...these people are robots....they have no original thought.....seriously they just speak in talking points.....

images

Yep, but the rain and heat in Vietnam made you sweat enough that it was useless....other than the streaks making you look crazy as shit. :badgrin:

Office party years ago in a liberal setting. The girls begged me to dress-up as Michael Jackson for a thriller theme. I did it all up, threw on an Afro too, and some blood across my nose to account for "nose enhancements". Until today I didn't recognize my sin against man-kind. I thought it was all in fun.

Two buddies and me went to a Richard Pryor concert decades ago, in Detroit. We joked at time about doing black face and Afro, to blend in. There weren’t many white folks in the crowd.

Do we need to repent too?

PS - we loved Pryor. Does that save us?
too bad you chickened out

I once spent 40 years of my life trying to learn to play a guitar like some old black man in the 1930's

But one day I woke up and realized I wasn't some old black man, and it wasn't the 1930's.

Does that count?
It counts in the Stupidity Department

I once spent 40 years of my life trying to learn to play a guitar like some old black man in the 1930's

But one day I woke up and realized I wasn't some old black man, and it wasn't the 1930's.

Does that count?
It counts in the Stupidity Department

Hey, well at least I go alot of pussy out of the deal.

I proudly dressed up a couple of times in Blackface when I was younger to ridicule the Negroes. I don't give a rats ass if any of those shitheads are offended.
Who exactly are you referring to here Spruce?

Does that count?
Nah..just one more failure to add to your long list

You've offended the Lord of Pop terribly. Now grab your crotch five times and recite "Beat It" three times and you will be forgiven.
My wife informs me that in the 80s young women (I assume of all races) would dress up like Gladys Knight and the Pips. I didn't know that. Michael Jackson was common.

Does that count?
Nah..just one more failure to add to your long list

That, and I failed at being a good subservient Democrat. Much happier being a Republican now, though. I kinda got tired of living in a dark cave subsisting on only mushrooms I grew in my own feces, and the crappy pablum the news media was feeding me.

All I can say is at least I grew out of my childish dreams of being a little social-justice warrior, running around with my little cardboard sign, hoping to save the world.

So what's taking you little children so long to grow up? Fetal alcohol syndrome? Emotional malnutrition? Union teachers?

Last edited:
Hey I just remembered, Eddie Murphy once ......

Anybody else guilty of putting on White Face ?

:1peleas:

Forum List

Back