Admitting Putin picked Trump means that USMB Cons would have to admit...

Oh so when Trump kept bringing up the hacked info you're saying he did it for no reason :badgrin: and then to get even more stupid you're saying no one on this site posted that information either? Lmao...

That is not what I said. Not even close.

This is what I said, if you want to try again.

Leaks didn't come out to very late. Considering the crazy shit that the media had put out there about Trump, I would think that anyone who had any real likelyhood of maybe voting for Hillary would have already decided to NOT vote for Trump.

Your focus on the leaks, which didn't seem to get much traction, hell, how often were the details even posted here? seems more a coping mechanism for you than a real issue.

You seem to think that we are debating what you think millions of people thought means somrthing. Unless you can produce how you are able to read minds then you're just bullshitting me.

Your conclusion that the leaks caused millions to switch their votes is based on your opinion of what people thought.

Except you are unable to make an argument to support your case.
Fk, he can't even present the evidence that it happened

That's because my conclusion has never been the hacking caused millions to switch their votes. I started this thread saying that the agit prop influenced you guys. The reason it influenced you is because you posted the same garbage right here. I guess for no reason. And Trump repeated the shit several times, again for no reason. And fake news pushed the same shit...for no reason.

Riiight, it didn't have any influence and we all know when you're campaigning the goal is to be as non influential as possible. Waka waka:banana:
I know, you're saying votes were changed by that influence. Again, I'm waiting on your evidence! Now the fourth time!

Oh so when Trump kept bringing up the hacked info you're saying he did it for no reason :badgrin: and then to get even more stupid you're saying no one on this site posted that information either? Lmao...

Leaks didn't come out to very late. Considering the crazy shit that the media had put out there about Trump, I would think that anyone who had any real likelyhood of maybe voting for Hillary would have already decided to NOT vote for Trump.

Your focus on the leaks, which didn't seem to get much traction, hell, how often were the details even posted here? seems more a coping mechanism for you than a real issue.

You seem to think that we are debating what you think millions of people thought means somrthing. Unless you can produce how you are able to read minds then you're just bullshitting me.

Your conclusion that the leaks caused millions to switch their votes is based on your opinion of what people thought.

That's because my conclusion has never been the hacking caused millions to switch their votes. I started this thread saying that the agit prop influenced you guys. The reason it influenced you is because you posted the same garbage right here. I guess for no reason. And Trump repeated the shit several times, again for no reason. And fake news pushed the same shit...for no reason.

Riiight, it didn't have any influence and we all know when you're campaigning the goal is to be as non influential as possible. Waka waka:banana:

La la la la.....wait, our admin would NEVER do this:

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

La la la la.....wait, our admin would NEVER do this:

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
All public knowledge with exactly how he did it. No classified hide!

That's they were duped with Russian agit prop. They fell for the hustle so now they are forced to either be even more supportive of Trump and Putin, pretend it's not a big deal (feelings debate), or they would have to admit to being fools.

So when you wonder why the cons suddenly see Russia as a force of good...it's simply a cover for being stupid enough to fall for it.
Um, you do realize that we backed Trump LONG before the DNC emails were hacked, so explain how we were duped by anything.

That's they were duped with Russian agit prop. They fell for the hustle so now they are forced to either be even more supportive of Trump and Putin, pretend it's not a big deal (feelings debate), or they would have to admit to being fools.

So when you wonder why the cons suddenly see Russia as a force of good...it's simply a cover for being stupid enough to fall for it.
Um, you do realize that we backed Trump LONG before the DNC emails were hacked, so explain how we were duped by anything.
I don't think he's very clever at all. He hasn't been able to post a name that was influenced!

Putin kills muslims, what's to hate?
hopefully a muslim who is serving in the armed forces runs into you, he is more of an American then a coward like you who never served
You mean muslims like Nidal Hasan? Id love to run into him. Ive got a few choice words and maybe a few bullets for him.

Hasan_nidal.jpg

"Russian hacking" is a smoke screen for liberal failure

Russian hacking is a smoke screen for liberal failure.

At the end of the day no liberals has disputed the truth coming out of the hacked emails.

Nor have they produced one shred of evidence one vote was given or taken away from the national election.

It's just a smoke screen for liberals have a butthurt tantrum over losing the election.

Which was my exact point.

Of course, and because you supported Trump before the hacks means that no one was influenced. Correll read their minds. Millions!

Of course, and because you supported Trump before the hacks means that no one was influenced. Correll read their minds. Millions!

Your need to lie about what I said, shows that you know, on some level, that you are in the wrong.

Do you support Putins policies and the man?

I respect that he is aggressively pursuing his nation's interests, as he sees them. That is his job.

I'm happy enough that he wants to spend Russia lives and resources killing ISIS. That is to our benefit.

Beyond that, I have little interest in the man or his policies.

Admitting that Putin picked Trump is the same as admitting that Putin has more patriotism toward the USA than democrats.

Nope, and just because you want to cover your sudden love for other nations spying on the U.S. we both know this is the way you cope with being conned.

The DNC is a private organization. Hacking it does not constitute spring on the united states.

And assuming Russia is behind the wikileak drops, how exactly does Russia con someone by releasing accurate information?

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

They haven't....

Admitting that Putin picked Trump is the same as admitting that Putin has more patriotism toward the USA than democrats.

Nope, and just because you want to cover your sudden love for other nations spying on the U.S. we both know this is the way you cope with being conned.

The DNC is a private organization. Hacking it does not constitute spring on the united states.

And assuming Russia is behind the wikileak drops, how exactly does Russia con someone by releasing accurate information?

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

They haven't....

They have...Or dont you believe Republicans and the Power Company targeted over Putin?

WOW. What a load of horseshit.

Putin hates Hillary because he thinks she tried to interfere with the Russian elections. Hell he would have been behind anyone who ran against her.

Grow a brain you moron.

I picked Trump as the candidate with the best policies way before the wikileaks issue surfaced.

As did the vast majority of trump supporters on this site and in this nation.

So....you're wrong.

Although your insistence is convining, insisting means nothing unless you want to reveal your mind reading techniques.

You said that we were "duped by russian agit prop.

I pointed out that the vast majority of Trump supporters made up their midns before the truth was leaked to the press.

Thus, you are wrong, as our choice was made long before the action you claim caused it.

Well I insist you were influenced by Russian agit prop as well as a vast majority.

There, I win.

And yet you can't even tell anyone how anyone was conned by WikiLeaks releasing accurate emails about democrats. You can't cite how accurate information can eve be propaganda.

Nor can you address the fact that few people made decisions about the election based on wikileaks

I'd also add you wont explain how hacking a private organization equals spying on the us or why we should be more aggressive toward another member of the un security council because of those allegations when we are about to begin a new administration

So let me get this straight, Trump is an over the top crazy person who will start WW III, and this is who Putin wanted?

Yooze guys is nutz I tell ya.

They haven't....

They have...Or dont you believe Republicans and the Power Company targeted over Putin?

That doesn't even make a complete thought. Did someone hit you with a stupid stick before you posted?

WOW. What a load of horseshit.

Putin hates Hillary because he thinks she tried to interfere with the Russian elections. Hell he would have been behind anyone who ran against her.

Grow a brain you moron.

How did you miss the entire topic and then end with "grow a brain" :uhh:

Forum List

Back