Admitting Putin picked Trump means that USMB Cons would have to admit...

No you werent, many of you were influenced by Russian propaganda. Maybe you weren't and I'll take your word for it. But I'm not taking your word for a vast majority of people you don't know. Especially when I know they were influenced.

I win.

Leaks didn't come out to very late. Considering the crazy shit that the media had put out there about Trump, I would think that anyone who had any real likelyhood of maybe voting for Hillary would have already decided to NOT vote for Trump.

Your focus on the leaks, which didn't seem to get much traction, hell, how often were the details even posted here? seems more a coping mechanism for you than a real issue.

Oh so when Trump kept bringing up the hacked info you're saying he did it for no reason :badgrin: and then to get even more stupid you're saying no one on this site posted that information either? Lmao...

That is not what I said. Not even close.

This is what I said, if you want to try again.

Leaks didn't come out to very late. Considering the crazy shit that the media had put out there about Trump, I would think that anyone who had any real likelyhood of maybe voting for Hillary would have already decided to NOT vote for Trump.

Your focus on the leaks, which didn't seem to get much traction, hell, how often were the details even posted here? seems more a coping mechanism for you than a real issue.

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

You butthurt fool. There's no evidence at all that the Russians can hack into our power grid. It was a private email with a password a two year old might make. This is all ignorant left wing butthurt. This is why the American people took you idiots out of power. Well, one of many reasons.

Wow, no matter what I say you'll change it to something else. I say a power grids computer and you hear "they hacked our power grid". I say Republicans and demo were hacked and you hear "Democrats only". I say everyone who's seen it agree Russia hacked us and you hear "Only liberals say they hacked our election machines"

It's funny, you think that your misrepresentations are a response to anything I'm saying.

It's funny that you pretend that isn't what you were saying and think we buy it.

I just told you what I'm talking about. Your only response is to claim that you know what I really mean.

You can't debate me so you're tempting to debate what you think I mean. Beat that strawman good:2up:

You can lie to yourself all day long. No one else believes you. Dismissed.

No you werent, many of you were influenced by Russian propaganda. Maybe you weren't and I'll take your word for it. But I'm not taking your word for a vast majority of people you don't know. Especially when I know they were influenced.

I win.

Oh so when Trump kept bringing up the hacked info you're saying he did it for no reason :badgrin: and then to get even more stupid you're saying no one on this site posted that information either? Lmao...

Doesn't matter the polls were still showing Hitlery way in the lead . There is soooo much wrong with this partisan libturd effort that even they can't generate a consistent story. I.e., the election was hacked, no it wasn't no evidence, DNC was hacked, uh no they weren't, podesta was hacked, no, he was a fish on a lure.

So right now desperation on the left flying all over!

I win.

Leading up to the election the liberals claimed that the emails had no effect and Trump was going to lose in a landslide, they also claimed the exposure the media gave him was going to sink him and Trump was going to lose in a landslide. Now, they need an excuse for why the lost. Hence they blame the email leaks and the media coverage of Trump. It is pretty amusing.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

You butthurt fool. There's no evidence at all that the Russians can hack into our power grid. It was a private email with a password a two year old might make. This is all ignorant left wing butthurt. This is why the American people took you idiots out of power. Well, one of many reasons.

Wow, no matter what I say you'll change it to something else. I say a power grids computer and you hear "they hacked our power grid". I say Republicans and demo were hacked and you hear "Democrats only". I say everyone who's seen it agree Russia hacked us and you hear "Only liberals say they hacked our election machines"

It's funny, you think that your misrepresentations are a response to anything I'm saying.

It's funny that you pretend that isn't what you were saying and think we buy it.

I just told you what I'm talking about. Your only response is to claim that you know what I really mean.

You can't debate me so you're tempting to debate what you think I mean. Beat that strawman good:2up:

I understand bro, when you have no facts you just claim I mean something other than what I said and argue with your perception. That's your problem. Not mine.

I win.

Leading up to the election the liberals claimed that the emails had no effect and Trump was going to lose in a landslide, they also claimed the exposure the media gave him was going to sink him and Trump was going to lose in a landslide. Now, they need an excuse for why the lost. Hence they blame the email leaks and the media coverage of Trump. It is pretty amusing.

Yep.

Anything but the truth.

I understand bro, when you have no facts you just claim I mean something other than what I said and argue with your perception. That's your problem. Not mine.
Hahahaha you have no facts bro! Who are you to preach?

I win.

You seem to think that we are debating what you think millions of people thought means somrthing. Unless you can produce how you are able to read minds then you're just bullshitting me.

That's a lame reason to misrepresent what someone says.

Poor Deluded OP.

During the Fake Hacking allegedly done by Putin, all of the polls were forecasting a landslide victory for hiLIARy.

Occam's Razor says: Putin wanted to put hiLIARy back on her heels so that the U.S. would continue to have an ineffectual foreign policy, thus continuing to enable the Russian Expansion facilitated by Obabble's weakness.

I win.

You seem to think that we are debating what you think millions of people thought means somrthing. Unless you can produce how you are able to read minds then you're just bullshitting me.

Your conclusion that the leaks caused millions to switch their votes is based on your opinion of what people thought.

Except you are unable to make an argument to support your case.

I win.

Your conclusion that the leaks caused millions to switch their votes is based on your opinion of what people thought.

That's not my conclusion at all. I asked to see proof of your mind reefing abilities spanning millions of Americans. Since you haven't done that I have to dismiss your finding's that people weren't influenced. And instead of addressing how you're able to read minds you misstatements my conclusion no matter how many times I repeat it.

That's a lame reason to misrepresent what someone says.
Such as?

That's not my conclusion at all. I asked to see proof of your mind reefing abilities spanning millions of Americans. Since you haven't done that I have to dismiss your finding's that people weren't influenced. And instead of addressing how you're able to read minds you misstatements my conclusion no matter how many times I repeat it.
Your claim, produce your millions!

Why is it you make a claim, and it's somebody else's obligation to show you their proof huh?

Hell man you insist and have jack squat!

Last edited:

I win.

Fk, he can't even present the evidence that it happened

Why is it you make a claim, and it's somebody else's obligation to show you their proof huh?

Correll is the one who said he knew the mind states of millions. Not me.

Well since no one has stated such a thing , he is spot on! You choose to disagree, just post up those people!

Fk, he can't even present the evidence that it happened

That's because my conclusion has never been the hacking caused millions to switch their votes. I started this thread saying that the agit prop influenced you guys. The reason it influenced you is because you posted the same garbage right here. I guess for no reason. And Trump repeated the shit several times, again for no reason. And fake news pushed the same shit...for no reason.

Riiight, it didn't have any influence and we all know when you're campaigning the goal is to be as non influential as possible. Waka waka:banana:

Well since no one has stated such a thing , he is spot on! You choose to disagree, just post up those people!

When you say "no one said that" after Correll said that it makes you look silly

Repubs: you said this CC!
Me: No, this is what I'm saying.
Repubs: yeah but you really meant THIS! I WIN!

Forum List

Back