Admitting Putin picked Trump means that USMB Cons would have to admit...

That's they were duped with Russian agit prop. They fell for the hustle so now they are forced to either be even more supportive of Trump and Putin, pretend it's not a big deal (feelings debate), or they would have to admit to being fools.

So when you wonder why the cons suddenly see Russia as a force of good...it's simply a cover for being stupid enough to fall for it.

Except.....putin didn't pick trump, the US did.

What exactly did Putin reveal about Hillary that damaged her chances for the presidency? Did he invent the "Crooked Hillary" appellation?

DECLASSIFIED: Read the intelligence report on Russia interfering with US election

What exactly did Putin reveal about Hillary that damaged her chances for the presidency? Did he invent the "Crooked Hillary" appellation?

DECLASSIFIED: Read the intelligence report on Russia interfering with US election

No but Trump used all the information and touted it...but now he says it had no effect which means he quoted wikileaks, asked Russia to hack Hillary and suddenly loved Russia all for "no reason". Becausewe all do things for no reason, right?

:9:

Any information Trump had was already had by everyone else in the media. Trying to blame Trump for the current administration's failure at cyber security is also a big Fail. There were PLENTY of negative news stories coming out on Trump at the time and Hillary had no problem running with any of them. News flash to you guys unless you dont know it, politics is a dirty dog eat dog world. Hillary is a big girl, she can take it and really the reason she lost? She lost in key states where she did not campaign hard and took them for granted. Or maybe she wasnt feeling well

Trump hung and exaggerated every word WikiLeaks hacked. It hurt her election and that was the plan.

Admitting that Putin picked Trump is the same as admitting that Putin has more patriotism toward the USA than democrats.

Nope, and just because you want to cover your sudden love for other nations spying on the U.S. we both know this is the way you cope with being conned.

The DNC is a private organization. Hacking it does not constitute spring on the united states.

And assuming Russia is behind the wikileak drops, how exactly does Russia con someone by releasing accurate information?

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

You butthurt fool. There's no evidence at all that the Russians can hack into our power grid. It was a private email with a password a two year old might make. This is all ignorant left wing butthurt. This is why the American people took you idiots out of power. Well, one of many reasons.

No but Trump used all the information and touted it...but now he says it had no effect which means he quoted wikileaks, asked Russia to hack Hillary and suddenly loved Russia all for "no reason". Becausewe all do things for no reason, right?

Any information Trump had was already had by everyone else in the media. Trying to blame Trump for the current administration's failure at cyber security is also a big Fail. There were PLENTY of negative news stories coming out on Trump at the time and Hillary had no problem running with any of them. News flash to you guys unless you dont know it, politics is a dirty dog eat dog world. Hillary is a big girl, she can take it and really the reason she lost? She lost in key states where she did not campaign hard and took them for granted. Or maybe she wasnt feeling well

Trump hung and exaggerated every word WikiLeaks hacked. It hurt her election and that was the plan.
No exaggeration was necessary. The words spoke for themselves. Cheating, lying, misinforming. Classic Clinton.

So your saying Trump used public information to attack Clinton? Well, she did the same thing to Trump with whatever she had. Its what politicians do. but now theres a lot of insinuations that Trump planned or asked Putin to do the hack. Politicians always put each other down, now the Dems are acting supprised and outraged.

Admitting that Putin picked Trump is the same as admitting that Putin has more patriotism toward the USA than democrats.

Nope, and just because you want to cover your sudden love for other nations spying on the U.S. we both know this is the way you cope with being conned.

The DNC is a private organization. Hacking it does not constitute spring on the united states.

And assuming Russia is behind the wikileak drops, how exactly does Russia con someone by releasing accurate information?

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

You butthurt fool. There's no evidence at all that the Russians can hack into our power grid. It was a private email with a password a two year old might make. This is all ignorant left wing butthurt. This is why the American people took you idiots out of power. Well, one of many reasons.

Wow, no matter what I say you'll change it to something else. I say a power grids computer and you hear "they hacked our power grid". I say Republicans and demo were hacked and you hear "Democrats only". I say everyone who's seen it agree Russia hacked us and you hear "Only liberals say they hacked our election machines"

It's funny, you think that your misrepresentations are a response to anything I'm saying.

That's they were duped with Russian agit prop. They fell for the hustle so now they are forced to either be even more supportive of Trump and Putin, pretend it's not a big deal (feelings debate), or they would have to admit to being fools.

So when you wonder why the cons suddenly see Russia as a force of good...it's simply a cover for being stupid enough to fall for it.
Actually, it means you should produce some evidence!

Asking for evidence is the same as you claiming the emails uncovered "corruption". No matter how much evidence you get, you'll ask for more pretending there is something missing that would convice you.

Now you have the Intel report which you begged for. And you think saying it doesn't exist, you think, means something.
So post the piece that says that the elections were hacked. just post that piece thank you

By the way dip shit they never looked at the DNC server Duh

Why would you ask for a piece of evidence to something we aren't talking about?
Because that's the accusation! That's the reason for the witch hunt!

Wow, no matter what I say you'll change it to something else. I say a power grids computer and you hear "they hacked our power grid". I say Republicans and demo were hacked and you hear "Democrats only". I say everyone who's seen it agree Russia hacked us and you hear "Only liberals say they hacked our election machines"

It's funny, you think that your misrepresentations are a response to anything I'm saying.
Well it was fake news, that's why pup

Except.....putin didn't pick trump, the US did.
giphy.gif

Asking for evidence is the same as you claiming the emails uncovered "corruption". No matter how much evidence you get, you'll ask for more pretending there is something missing that would convice you.

Now you have the Intel report which you begged for. And you think saying it doesn't exist, you think, means something.
So post the piece that says that the elections were hacked. just post that piece thank you

Here, how would you describe a hack against a political opponent aimed at influencing the outcome??

I'll let you choose any words you want but I, nor anyone else, is claiming votes were hacked. And you know it.

Here, how would you describe a hack against a political opponent aimed at influencing the outcome??

I'll let you choose any words you want but I, nor anyone else, is claiming votes were hacked. And you know it.
Ok, then how did they influence an election again, the accusation. But see, I said no one hacked jack. It was leaked! Know that term?

Ok, then how did they influence an election again, the accusation. But see, I said no one hacked jack. It was leaked! Know that term?

But what you say doesn't matter. Either we are discussing the facts or were having an emotional debate. The fact is that the Russians hacked Democrats and Republicans. Fact. Think this is over?

I picked Trump as the candidate with the best policies way before the wikileaks issue surfaced.

As did the vast majority of trump supporters on this site and in this nation.

So....you're wrong.

Was it wrong when Deepthroat leaked bad shit about Nixon? Or was that different for some reason?

Was it wrong when Deepthroat leaked bad shit about Nixon? Or was that different for some reason?

Why do you ask when we're discussing cyber espionage? Do you wish we were talking about the positives and negatives of leaks?

Why do you ask when we're discussing cyber espionage? Do you wish we were talking about the positives and negatives of leaks?

It's just in the past, liberals always seemed to support the truth getting out, no matter what laws or rules were being broken.

So, I thought I would ask a clarifying question.

Was it wrong when Deepthroat leaked?

I picked Trump as the candidate with the best policies way before the wikileaks issue surfaced.

As did the vast majority of trump supporters on this site and in this nation.

So....you're wrong.

Although your insistence is convining, insisting means nothing unless you want to reveal your mind reading techniques.

Just read the report. A total waste of time. Just more political BS and clap trap. NO PROOF AT ALL. It did confirm that The RaTz are just as corrupt as their emails demonstrated them to be.
Exactly. And just as the last report had a disclaimer right at the beginning that no info in it is guaranteed, this one has the disclaimer in Appendix B:

"Estimative language consists of two elements: judgments about the likelihood of developments or events occurring and levels of confidence in the sources and analytic reasoning supporting the judgments. Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, was well as logic, argumentation, and precedents."

Lol.

Last edited:
Just read the report. A total waste of time. Just more political BS and clap trap. NO PROOF AT ALL. It did confirm that The RaTz are just as corrupt as their emails demonstrated them to be.
Yeah, RIGHT!

"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections
ICA 2017-01D
6 January 2017

Key Judgments
Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."
~~ Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections | Wiki Leaks ~~

"

Maybe you should also read what they say about high confidence in appendix B:

High confidence in a judgment does not imply that the assessment is a fact or a certainty; Such judgments may be wrong.

Forum List

Back