Admitting Putin picked Trump means that USMB Cons would have to admit...

The DNC is a private organization. Hacking it does not constitute spring on the united states.

And assuming Russia is behind the wikileak drops, how exactly does Russia con someone by releasing accurate information?

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

They haven't....

They have...Or dont you believe Republicans and the Power Company targeted over Putin?

That doesn't even make a complete thought. Did someone hit you with a stupid stick before you posted?

Sorry, I should've followed your complete thought rebuttal.

They have....

That's another stupid thing about the left's claims. The Russians allegedly hacked into Podesta and Hillary's private emails. But they are screaming about it as if they had hacked into the Pentagon itself. Hell, John Posestra's email password was "password" for fuck's sake.

I can't wait to hear your excuses on why them hacking Republicans and power grid computer's is also not enough of a big deal for you.

Its ALL good..whatever it is.

They haven't....

They have...Or dont you believe Republicans and the Power Company targeted over Putin?

That doesn't even make a complete thought. Did someone hit you with a stupid stick before you posted?

Sorry, I should've followed your complete thought rebuttal.

They have....

No they haven't. You haven't even established they hacked the DNC yet. The other organizations deny being hacked

Forum List

Back