Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

Anyone wonder if the guy had been "white" would the Dear Leader have called him?

or would he say he acted stupidly?

the Obama's have made us a laughing stock of the WORLD and cheapened the Presidency to something that is now a joke..

Anyone wonder if the guy had been "white" would the Dear Leader have called him?

the Obama's have made us a laughing stock of the WORLD and cheapened the Presidency to something that is now a joke..

well said and totally correct. BHO is an unmitigated disaster in every sense of the word.

The president can call whoever the fuck he wants to......regardless of how much conservatives whine

The president can call whoever the fuck he wants to......regardless of how much conservatives whine

Why did Obama step into local matters in the Trayvon Martin case but not the Daniel Adkins case?
The president is free to call whoever the fuck he wants to

Oh man, spare me your outrage. Hey may be able to "call whoever the fuck he wants to" but it does not mean he can be a hypocrite. You're gay, and all of a sudden you are a hero. If you're a Christian on the other hand, you will be mercilessly scrutinized, accosted..

There's Jason Collins, and Tim Tebow. Who's the hero? One gives to charity, serves as one of the last remaining true role models in sports, and is a Christian. The other, proclaims "I am gay."

Do you not see the double standard? Or are you too blind to see it? Where's this tolerance liberals speak of?

Last edited:
Why did Obama step into local matters in the Trayvon Martin case but not the Daniel Adkins case?
The president is free to call whoever the fuck he wants to

Oh man, spare me your outrage. Hey may be able to "call whoever the fuck he wants to" but it does not mean he can be a hypocrite. You're gay, and all of a sudden you are a hero. If you're a Christian on the other hand, you will be mercilessly scrutinized, accosted..

There's Jason Collins, and Tim Tebow. Who's the hero? One gives to charity, serves as one of the last remaining true role models and sports, and is a Christian. The other, proclaims "I am gay."

Do you not see the double standard? Or are you too blind to see it? Where's this tolerance liberals speak of?

Being an athlete and admitting you are gay takes guts.....there is no shortage of Christians

That's why so few do it

Last edited:
So, you're a fan of Old Handsome Joe Biden?

I firmly believe that Obama picked Biden as his VP as an insurance policy against assassination....

Obama is bad, but it could be worse...

images

Bullshit. Now who is making racist remarks? The Obamas??? Meaning President Obama's wife and kids? Excuse me but her poll numbers are higher than his...and his are not bad.
What anyone has against his kids is beyond common sense and decency.
We were already the laughing stock of the world due to Bush's two terms. And President Obama has, at least, lessened that view. He has restored dignity and competence to the office.

Today, 08:31 PM
Remove user from ignore list
poet
This message is hidden because poet is on your ignore list.
View Post Unread Today, 08:33 PM
Remove user from ignore list
poet
This message is hidden because poet is on your ignore list.

Forum List

Back