Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

You got something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Just "come out" with it.

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

That or being a 30 year old college student who can't afford birth control.

OP: First major sport gay to come out, and you see nothing worth a call? zzzzzzzz

Fun watching the GOP getting irrelevant by sheer ugliness and obtuseness...lol

That's an opinion. He is on the way, top 15. I believe he's breaking the disgraceful new GOP and BS Reaganism. O-care will be the most popular social program EVER by 2016.

Anyone wonder if the guy had been "white" would the Dear Leader have called him?

or would he say he acted stupidly?

the Obama's have made us a laughing stock of the WORLD and cheapened the Presidency to something that is now a joke..

How do you know that?
I live in the WORLD.
We find the the loopiness of the conservatives is more effectively making the US a laughing stock than Obama.

The president is free to call whoever the fuck he wants to

Oh man, spare me your outrage. Hey may be able to "call whoever the fuck he wants to" but it does not mean he can be a hypocrite. You're gay, and all of a sudden you are a hero. If you're a Christian on the other hand, you will be mercilessly scrutinized, accosted..

There's Jason Collins, and Tim Tebow. Who's the hero? One gives to charity, serves as one of the last remaining true role models and sports, and is a Christian. The other, proclaims "I am gay."

Do you not see the double standard? Or are you too blind to see it? Where's this tolerance liberals speak of?

Being an athlete and admitting you are gay takes guts.....there is no shortage of Christians

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS
the guy was hardly some OUTSTANDING athlete...but he has "guts" for announcing what his sexual preference is..

you people are so shallow

Oh man, spare me your outrage. Hey may be able to "call whoever the fuck he wants to" but it does not mean he can be a hypocrite. You're gay, and all of a sudden you are a hero. If you're a Christian on the other hand, you will be mercilessly scrutinized, accosted..

There's Jason Collins, and Tim Tebow. Who's the hero? One gives to charity, serves as one of the last remaining true role models and sports, and is a Christian. The other, proclaims "I am gay."

Do you not see the double standard? Or are you too blind to see it? Where's this tolerance liberals speak of?

Being an athlete and admitting you are gay takes guts.....there is no shortage of Christians

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS
the guy was hardly some OUTSTANDING athlete...but he has "guts" for announcing what his sexual preference is..

Oh so it matters how good of a player he is?? Solid logic as always from Stephanie.

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS

You have it backwards...

An outstanding athlete would have no problem announcing he is gay. He is still a star

The guy who is fighting for playing time and comes out gay can find himself frozen from getting the ball and ostracized in the locker room. He is also easier for the team to find other reasons to cut him

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS

You have it backwards...

An outstanding athlete would have no problem announcing he is gay. He is still a star

The guy who is fighting for playing time and comes out gay can find himself frozen from getting the ball and ostracized in the locker room. He is also easier for the team to find other reasons to cut him

he did it to insure a roster spot next year

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS

guts, for the climate you and your ilk helped create???? You damn straight. He's a hero.

omg, takes GUTS

You have it backwards...

Yea...right

Let's see how many gays come out to assure roster spots

You have it backwards...

Yea...right

Let's see how many gays come out to assure roster spots

he did.

He has marginal talent and is over the hill.

Stern will make certain he has a roster spot to keep you fags from rioting

Forum List

Back