Adulting Is Hard! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Needs A Vacation From Work

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News
Your party lost 40 seats and your answer is obsessing with a Bronx Representative.
Please keep it up.
The pendulum swung back LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES.
Takes nothing away from the fact that morons in NY elected another Guam tipping over moron.
I don't remember you being so confident that the "pendulum would swing" before November.

Her generation has different phrases, happens with every generation. Quit being such an old fuddy duddy.
My kids are her age and they and their friends don’t talk stupid like her.

My youngest is her age and this is EXACTLY what they talk like. They are the hardest working and most enthusiastic people I know. My daughter and her husband have already launched one successful business with 5 full time employees, and plans to expand to 8 next year. All of her friends are starting businesses, and succeeding in ways one would have never guessed watching as teenagers.

My older two children are in her age group, and neither of them speak like her. In fact, they both sound remarkably like English teachers, even when they don't want to.

Then I would say that based upon the family members I have on FB that are that age, your children are in the minority.

I should certainly hope so. I was aiming to raise exceptional people, not mediocrities who can't speak without embarrassing themselves.

And it seems you did a good job of it, well done.

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News
Your party lost 40 seats and your answer is obsessing with a Bronx Representative.
Please keep it up.
Takes nothing away from the fact that morons in NY elected another Guam tipping over moron.
I don't remember you being so confident that the "pendulum would swing" before November.
Of course you don't. You are a dishonest person who ignores conservatives that make points he can't counter. Points like the threads where I SPECIFICALLY said that this was all but inevitable based on HISTORICAL FACTS

Can someone translate that into Human?

Vacations are bad and you should never take one...:290968001256257790-final:
Perhaps she can use the word “vacation”.

Her generation has different phrases, happens with every generation. Quit being such an old fuddy duddy.
Why don’t you get them to run for Congress and see how they do?
I raised them to be honest.

Vacations are bad and you should never take one...:290968001256257790-final:

Then they are just what we need in Congress.

Please keep it up.
Let me help you out...

Why all the Democrat excitement about winning the midterms?

I see the moron Rightwinger wanted to look like a fool too.

This was posted TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION

You've gotta stop letting folks move in to your head.

Unless you just aren't using it for anything else.
Hilarious how you Leftards are so desperate to have people stop talking about your new superstar. It’s almost as if she needs protection....

She seems to be doing quite well

She has landed on the Conservative hate list and she has not even taken office yet

she's got a long way to go before she gets the trump hate he got before getting into office.

suddenly that's not such a victory, huh?

Is this your standard. Given the crimes that are being committed by this Administration, starting with the President, and his family, along with his closest advisors, many of whom are either in jail or on their way there, any comparison between normal human beings and this criminal administration, is ridiculous.

Republicans were warned, repeatedly, that this candidate was a criminal, was under investigation for fraud, and a number of other issues, was a self-admitted liar, philanderer, and that he routinely paid bribes to public officials. Republicans viewed these very real and valid criticisms as "hate".

Trump continues to view the various investigations of his Administration as "hoaxes", "witch hunts" and "illegitimate", but in reality all of these words could be used to describe his Presidency. He's in office to harm the USA, and he was put there by Vladimir Putin. He's doing a really good job of it.

and the left was told, quite often, that the actions obama was taking were illegal. only the left just said "no it's not" and ignored it and then cried FAKE NEWS to cover their tracks.

you thinking putin put trump in office speaks volumes for your lack of intelligence.

It doesn’t appear that you know what the term legal means

Illegality needs to be determined in a court of law

Last edited:

Politics is a group activity; honest people need not apply.
If they do apply, they’re in for a shock.
My son has been involved with both parties and decided to opt out of both.

Please keep it up.
Let me help you out...

:eusa_whistle:

It is a shame this is what our country has come to, honest need not apply.

But we have no one to blame but ourselves. once we made party more important than country it was bound to happen,.

Only in the US do people get mocked for taking vacation.

Do you never take time off work?

What work has this stupid twat done?

Quite a bit of work preparing to take a Congressional seat
She needs to hire a staff, arrange a move to DC, get her office ready

Yeah, that’s called work. Who the hell cares? No one forced her to ask for the job.

If that is the case, nobody should care if she wants to take a couple of days off

Please keep it up.
Of course you don't. You are a dishonest person who ignores conservatives that make points he can't counter. Points like the threads where I SPECIFICALLY said that this was all but inevitable based on HISTORICAL FACTS

Gee, I'd really love to see a link to that thread. It's not that I don't believe you, it's that I believe in "Trust but verify".

But we have no one to blame but ourselves. once we made party more important than country it was bound to happen,.

Once we made being comforted more important than hearing the truth, it was bound to happen.

What work has this stupid twat done?

Quite a bit of work preparing to take a Congressional seat
She needs to hire a staff, arrange a move to DC, get her office ready

Yeah, that’s called work. Who the hell cares? No one forced her to ask for the job.

If you don't care a whole lot, then why are you reading this thread, or responding to it. You right wingers sure do have your shirt in big knots over the election of one woman from New York.

Please keep it up.
Let me help you out...

You cherypicked.

Please keep it up.
Let me help you out...

And this is zero days before the election, responding to ColonelAngus. He expressed confidence that the pendulum would swing.
Your claws came out.
gnBzwb6.jpg

Dems need 23 house seats, they will get at least 26 today.
You are a great after-the-fact forecaster.

Last edited:

Where are you from, lazy?

I am from the US and I take all the vacation and time off my company allows. Anyone that does not is a fucking moron.

Lazy slack-ass.

Whatever moron, there is more to life than working. But you are such a good little sheep that you have bought into the narrative your masters have sold you.

Some of us actually enjoy our jobs and feel personally invested in them.

On the other hand, my company doesn't actually give us a choice about taking time off. If you have over a certain amount of PTO accrued by December, you WILL take a freaking vacation and get some rest. No arguments.
What an awful company. You must work for Democrats.

Once we made being comforted more important than hearing the truth, it was bound to happen.

As a fan of Donald Trump, would you even know the truth if you heard it. I've seen no evidence that you aren't living in some fantasy bubble where everything Trump is pure and true. Here you sit on a message board insulting and denigrating a young woman who has already accomplished more in her short life, that you have in your lifetime.

When you do that, you don't diminish her, you diminish yourself. Lies, anger and hate is where the right lives right now.

Forum List

Back