Adva Biton still prays- "Adelle, talk to mommy"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
6 months ago Adelle Biton was critically injured in a stone-throwing terror attack near Ariel. Doctors didn't give her a high chance of survival. But slowly the impossible happened. Adelle began slow recovery, and by now is capable of breathing on her own.

Adelle is still hospitalized, but her mother Adva envelops her with endless love, which she feels, and talks constantly of her faith that the toddler will gain full recovery.

"It happened so fast" she recalls, "I heard the noise, and then I was under the truck. Adelle was right besides me, covered with blood, barely breathing. Remembering now, I cannot believe how I managed. With one hand, I held her, with the other, checking I still have my own body."

She speaks constantly on faith, and that her daughter's survival was the creator's will, "I trust myself and God, he knows we cannot survive this reality much longer", she says, and explains how every day she sits by Adelle's bedside, praying, holding onto the child.

She says she knows the people of Israel are supporting her. Regarding Adelle, she says, "I look at her, I talk to her 'Come back to mommy, talk to mommy"; But I don't see a suffering child, she has something so innocent and sweet within her, she's a fighter; I try not to cry when I'm with her. She's trapped in her own body, and she need's a strong mother to be there for her. I'm sure she knows it, and that she wants to get better. Her little soul wants to sing to mommy again."

image.jpg

49734544920100408257yes1130.jpg

Source: Orot

Last edited:
6 months ago Adelle Biton was critically injured in a rocket-throwing terror attack near Ariel. Doctors didn't give her a high chance of survival. But slowly the impossible happened. Adelle began slow recovery, and by now is capable of breathing on her own.

Adelle is still hospitalized, but her mother Adva envelops her with endless love, which she feels, and talks constantly of her faith that the toddler will gain full recovery.

"It happened so fast" she recalls, "I heard the noise, and then I was under the truck. Adelle was right besides me, covered with blood, barely breathing. Remembering now, I cannot believe how I managed. With one hand, I held her, with the other, checking I still have my own body."

She speaks constantly on faith, and that her daughter's survival was the creator's will, "I trust myself and God, he knows we cannot survive this reality much longer", she says, and explains how every day she sits by Adelle's bedside, praying, holding onto the child.

She says she knows the people of Israel are supporting her. Regarding Adelle, she says, "I look at her, I talk to her 'Come back to mommy, talk to mommy"; But I don't see a suffering child, she has something so innocent and sweet within her, she's a fighter; I try not to cry when I'm with her. She's trapped in her own body, and she need's a strong mother to be there for her. I'm sure she knows it, and that she wants to get better. Her little soul wants to sing to mommy again."

Rubbish She was injured when her Mother drove into the back of a parked Truck!

There was no Rocket attack,
On Thursday, March 14, Adva Biton, 32, was traveling home with her three daughters, when a rock was thrown through the window of her car, prompting her to lose control of the vehicle, and crash into a parked truck.
Adva noted that immediately after the crash she looked at the back seat and "saw Adele
While your "story" has her in the front seat
Adelle was right besides me,

Toddler injured in terror attack fights for her life - Israel News, Ynetnews

Dear Adva, one day you will dance with Adelle on her wedding day, and hold her children in your arms. May those who try to kill that innocent child rot in jail and not see daylight ever again

Oh and put a seat-belt on your children, you might crash into the back of a parked Truck

(Still no Rockets)

On Thursday, March 14, Adva Biton, 32, was traveling home with her three daughters, when a rock was thrown through the window of her car, prompting her to lose control of the vehicle, and crash into a parked truck.
Adva noted that immediately after the crash she looked at the back seat and "saw Adele

try again , O' disgsuting piece of filth------the "right beside me"----was when mom
got out of the car to check her baby almost murdered by your fellow dogs----gloat
on------your co-religionists will call you "holy"

try again , O' disgsuting piece of filth------the "right beside me"----was when mom
got out of the car to check her baby almost murdered by your fellow dogs----gloat
on------your co-religionists will call you "holy"

That is called "deflection".

The say it was an "accident" which caused Adva's car to crush into the truck, ignoring the fact that the crushed car was filled with stones and broken glass, just like they say that the Fogels were killed by Thai workers.

They cannot admit that they were killed and hurt by "Freedom fighters".

Those who choose blindness will stay blind no matter what we say. So there is no point arguing with them.

May Adelle gain full recovery. Her complete healing will be the best of retributions against the enemies of Israel.

Tell us again of your claim to a "rocket-throwing terror attack"?
there were no rockets

GIVE JOS THE MEDAL OF ISA/ALLAH----he found a TYPO by a zionist.

way up there---Lipuch wrote "rocket-throwing" attack instead of "rock-throwing
attack" isa/allah is so delighted with jos as they both exult over the fact
that the baby is almost dead

The parents placed their lives and the lives of their children in danger by living as illegal settler war criminals in Occupied Palestine.

The parents placed their lives and the lives of their children in danger by living as illegal settler war criminals in Occupied Palestine.

historically and presently---ANYONE who lives among the depraved isa-respecters
is living in danger. Isa-respecters have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
for the glory of their depraved "god" and for the delight of their depraved sluts. The
problem is that isa-respecters both INVADE or ----just move in. ----ie migrate from
place to place. The first step in solving the problem of isa-respecting depravity is to
IDENTIFY IT and to identify those who SUPPORT THE DEPRAVITY------and then get it
all under control. The bombers bostoni are a prime example of IDENTIFICATION
OF ISA RESPECTERS----TOO LATE!!!!!

They were stoned simply because they were Jews.

Israel is the only place in the world where Jews are not allowed to live in any place they want simply because they're Jews.

Were children are stoned simply because they're Jews.

Adelle is our cry of protest. Tamar is our cry of protest.

And our cries will eventually be heard.

She is an unfit mother, her kids should all be taken from her.

She always seems to be dressed in her fashion hats and ensemble for the cameras as well, this is her claim to fame, her own daughters suffering.

She put their lives in danger and is the primary cause of her daughter's suffering.

May God forgive her and have mercy on her soul.

And that poor child, to be cursed with such a family of illegal settler war criminals and fate!

Last edited:
6 months ago Adelle Biton was critically injured in a stone-throwing terror attack near Ariel. Doctors didn't give her a high chance of survival. But slowly the impossible happened. Adelle began slow recovery, and by now is capable of breathing on her own.

image.jpg

49734544920100408257yes1130.jpg

I feel elated, Lipush. When you first told me this story many months ago I prayed for her to recover. Here she is! On her way! Back then her life was hanging in the balance! I believe G-d for a full recovery, Lipush and I believe she will begin speaking very soon! G-d bless this child! What a story! Thank you so much! You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jeri

p.s. I prayed protection over Galid Shalit for years and that he would not have any missing fingers or missing toes but would be returned to his parents without harm to his body and that is exactly how G-d returned him to his family too! G-d answers prayer! To G-d be the Glory! Our G-d reigns! He is mighty to save! Mighty to save!

Lipush, I wanted to mention also that what Avda is doing is Scriptural. She is speaking life over her child. She is speaking words of life over the childs body and that brings forth life. When you speak forth life, life comes forth. The power of life and death are in the tongue. The wicked speak death and curses but we who are children of G-d speak life and not death. We speak faith not doubt. Because we serve the one true G-d. The G-d of Israel. G-d hears the prayers of His people.

Isn't this story such a beautiful story of how a mother should love her own child, tenderly speaking life and health over her body and praying over her continually to the G-d who hears. Her face is angelic and so is the childs face. It makes my heart full of thanksgiving and praise to G-d to see this photograph of a mother and her daughter. G-d has shown me many things from this story and the most precious is the great love this mother has for her daughter. That moves me deeply, Lipush. Thank you again. - Jeri

Last edited:
Oh and put a seat-belt on your children, you might crash into the back of a parked Truck

(Still no Rockets)

I think the readers can see that there are mentally ill people posting here, such as Joey for his posts about this sad event and Mrs. Sherri thanking him for his sick posts.

(Still no Rockets)

I think the readers can see that there are mentally ill people posting here, such as Joey for his posts about this sad event and Mrs. Sherri thanking him for his sick posts.

They are desperate for any excuse to run-down Jews on any of these forums. They are seriously mentally ill in their attitude to stories of injured/murdered Jews. Ignore them.

If someone crashed into the back of a parked truck at night, they would be to blame and the insurance company would Not pay out, but as a "victim" she gets paid and israel gets PR

Such a deal, mazel tov

If someone crashed into the back of a parked truck at night, they would be to blame and the insurance company would Not pay out, but as a "victim" she gets paid and israel gets PR

Such a deal, mazel tov

you are disgusting------but not unusual for persons of your creed

Forum List

Back