Adva Biton still prays- "Adelle, talk to mommy"

Oh and put a seat-belt on your children, you might crash into the back of a parked Truck

(Still no Rockets)

I think the readers can see that there are mentally ill people posting here, such as Joey for his posts about this sad event and Mrs. Sherri thanking him for his sick posts.

Unfit parents place their children's lives in danger and the children should be removed from their homes.

Lipush, I wanted to mention also that what Avda is doing is Scriptural. She is speaking life over her child. She is speaking words of life over the childs body and that brings forth life. When you speak forth life, life comes forth. The power of life and death are in the tongue. The wicked speak death and curses but we who are children of G-d speak life and not death. We speak faith not doubt. Because we serve the one true G-d. The G-d of Israel. G-d hears the prayers of His people.

Isn't this story such a beautiful story of how a mother should love her own child, tenderly speaking life and health over her body and praying over her continually to the G-d who hears. Her face is angelic and so is the childs face. It makes my heart full of thanksgiving and praise to G-d to see this photograph of a mother and her daughter. G-d has shown me many things from this story and the most precious is the great love this mother has for her daughter. That moves me deeply, Lipush. Thank you again. - Jeri

Adelle, like Tamar (surviving daughter of the Fogel family), is the face and voice of the Israeli insistence on living. Adelle has two older sisters who constantly read and play and talk to her, and with faith and modern medicine, she'll get through it all

She was able, some days ago, to hold her head up for 3 whole minutes! after being completly paralized for months. This child is incredibly strong, and she knows and feels how much her parents love her, and it gives her much strength.

Adelle will dance with her mother on her wedding and will bring forth till of joy when giving birth to her first-born.

This is guaranteed!

What is guranteed is that the Apartheid nation of Israel shall fall!

And what a day of celebration that shall be !

And then illegal settlers like the mother of Adele shall stop being illegal settlers and stop placing the lives of little children like Adele in danger!

Oh and put a seat-belt on your children, you might crash into the back of a parked Truck

(Still no Rockets)

I think the readers can see that there are mentally ill people posting here, such as Joey for his posts about this sad event and Mrs. Sherri thanking him for his sick posts.

Unfit parents place their children's lives in danger and the children should be removed from their homes.

Many young children in the U.S. live in dangerous neighborhoods and can get shot accidentally in a gang shooting. Would you gloat over this? If you told us one of your own children was seriously hurt by a drunk driver, everyone here would be hoping she would get better.

Does anyone think that Mrs. Sherri believes that Palestinian children should be removed from their homes because their parents let them watch those cartoons that teach them to become shaheeds and take out some Jews?

The parents placed their lives and the lives of their children in danger by living as illegal settler war criminals in Occupied Palestine.

They were stoned simply because they were Jews.

Israel is the only place in the world where Jews are not allowed to live in any place they want simply because they're Jews.

Were children are stoned simply because they're Jews.

Adelle is our cry of protest. Tamar is our cry of protest.

And our cries will eventually be heard.

There are many promises in Scripture which tell us that G-d will avenge us of our enemies. This is true to all who trust in the LORD. He will surely hear the cries of His people. These are among my favorite prayers and declarations of G-ds faithfulness from the Torah:

It is written:

O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust, save me from all that persecute me, and deliver me.
- Psalm 7: 1

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee, for thou, O LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
- Psalm 9: 10

The heathen are sunk down in the pit they made, in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
- Psalm 9:15

Arise O LORD, let not man prevail, let the heathen by judged in thy sight.

The righteous cry and the LORD heareth and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
-Psalm 34:17

Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be made desolate.
-Psalm 34:21

Lord, thou has heard the desire of the humble, thou wilt prepare their heart, thou will cause thine ear to hear.
- Psalm 10: 17

And finally a righteous prayer written by King David:

It is written:

Deliver me from my enemies, O God,
protect me from all those who rise up against me.

Deliver me from evil doers and save me from bloodthirsty men!

See how they lie in wait for me!
Fierce men have conspired against me
for no offense or sin of mine,
O LORD.

I have done no wrong, yet they are ready to attack me.
Arise to help me, look on my plight!
O LORD God Almighty, the God of Israel,
rouse yourself to punish the nations,
show no mercy to wicked traitors.

They return at evening, snarling like dogs,
and prowl about the city.
See what they spew from their lips, and they say, "Who can hear us?"

But you O LORD, laugh at them, you scoff at those nations.
O my Strength, I watch for you, you, O God are my fortress, my loving God.

But do not kill them, O Lord our shield, or my people will forget.
In your might make them wander about, and bring them down.

For the sins of their mouths, for the words of their lips,
let them be caught in their pride. For the curses and lies they utter,
consume them in wrath, consume them until they are no more.

Then it will be known to the ends of the earth that God rules over Jacob. Selah.

They wander about for food and howl if not satisfied.

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love,
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.

O my Strength, I sing praise to you,
You, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.
- Psalm 59

It is written:

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Isaiah 40:31

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
What is guranteed is that the Apartheid nation of Israel shall fall!

And what a day of celebration that shall be !

And then illegal settlers like the mother of Adele shall stop being illegal settlers and stop placing the lives of little children like Adele in danger!

Tamar and Adelle will be the future builders of new Jewish blooming towns in the blessed land of Judea.

What followers of Jesus are interested in is Jesus words, because they believe in Jesus, no Zionist mumbo jumbo for them.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6

All Adva Biton is is another immoral Zionist illegal settler, and unfit mother, flashing her ever changing Zionist hats before the public, as she shamefully uses her own child's misfortune to get attention for herself.

May God have mercy on her soul.

The parents placed their lives and the lives of their children in danger by living as illegal settler war criminals in Occupied Palestine.

Israel is the only place in the world where Jews are not allowed to live in any place they want simply because they're Jews.

There are many promises in Scripture which tell us that G-d will avenge us of our enemies. This is true to all who trust in the LORD. He will surely hear the cries of His people. These are among my favorite prayers and declarations of G-ds faithfulness from the Torah:

It is written:

O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust, save me from all that persecute me, and deliver me.

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee, for thou, O LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

The heathen are sunk down in the pit they made, in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

The righteous cry and the LORD heareth and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be made desolate.

Lord, thou has heard the desire of the humble, thou wilt prepare their heart, thou will cause thine ear to hear.

It is written:

O LORD.

Then it will be known to the ends of the earth that God rules over Jacob. Selah.

for you are my fortress,

- Psalm 59

It is written:

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.

What followers of Jesus are interested in is Jesus words, because they believe in Jesus, no Zionist mumbo jumbo for them.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6

All Adva Biton is is another immoral Zionist illegal settler, and unfit mother, flashing her ever changing Zionist hats before the public, as she shamefully uses her own child's misfortune to get attention for herself.

May God have mercy on her soul.

It is written:

It is written:

O LORD.

for you are my fortress,

- Psalm 59

It is written:

Nothing to say, Mrs. Sherri, about your new friends busily murdering Christians and even other Muslims across the Middle East? Maybe Mrs. Sherri, as a "good Christian woman" doesn't care that the dead bodies of Christians are piling up because she can't blame the Jews for their murders.

Sherri, did you hear about the 3,200 new homes that Israel will be building in Judea and Samaria?
:)

Keep on singing talk to mommy in your ever changing Zionist hats, psycho Zionist Adva Biton!

lol, the depravity of Zionism never lets up!

Keep on singing talk to mommy in your ever changing Zionist hats, psycho Zionist Adva Biton!

lol, the depravity of Zionism never lets up!

You can see that the shock treatments didn't work for Mrs. Sherri. Maybe next time.

Meanwhile, Christian bodies are piling up in the Muslim Middle East, and Mrs. Sherri is comatose to this.

Forum List

Back