Advanced Calculus: The John Kasich Math & Saving the GOP Brand.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The solution to the perfect storm of democrats winning this Fall by GOP foolishness is to seed the clouds early and control the time of the rains. The GOP could rightly declare "the last man standing" after serious violations of requirements of candidates have been done by Tiny Hands and his current nemesis "The Waxen Puppet". There have to be rules of conduct of which if a candidate sinks below, the party has a right and a duty to save its brand by disqualifying said candidate(s). Who would be left standing of course is the sober, experienced and qualified candidate John Kasich.

The GOP needs to stop saying "Kasich just can't win, the math isn't on his side" and start talking about Ted Cruz's Canadian birth certificate and how those who used to support Cruz (with their "anyone but Trump vote) should now go to Kasich. THEN there would be enough abandoned delegates and amassed delegates for the RNC to force a vote at the convention for the best man to beat Hillary in the Fall.

And the polls show clearly and consistently that this man is John Kasich. Anything less would tarnish the GOP brand so harshly that it would cease to exist. John Kasich would re-establish and strengthen the brand in everyone's eyes and re-adjust the political equilibrium so vital between the two sides of the aisle.

Of course John Kasich is NOT the Cheney/Rove pick. Because anyone with eyes can see he'd tell them to fuck off if their nefarious plans might hurt the US as a whole. So this, and no other thing, is the cause of "the obvious angst in the GOP". There really is no angst. 99.999999999% of the establishment know that Kasich would save the party and win this Fall. it's just that .000000001% named "Dick Cheney and homies" that there seems to be this big uproar on the right.

But how much more will the entire republican party sacrafice for this evil .000000001% of their ranks? (Assuming a 5-time draft-dodger, gay marriage promoter, raised by democrats, Obama-praiser can be considered "GOP establishment"..). Want to talk about hurting the brand and where all the Trumpsters came from? There you go.. If the GOP could scrape off that one, huge festering barnacle off its collective butt, they'd find that all their dreams would come true..

The only reason you like Kasich is you believe he'll will end up being more anti-gay than Trump. I find that hysterical since both of their views concerning queers are hauntingly familiar.

That being said, I would vote Kasich in a heartbeat if he got the nod but he isn't going to get the nod.

The only reason you like Kasich is you believe he'll will end up being more anti-gay than Trump. I find that hysterical since both of their views concerning queers are hauntingly familiar.

That being said, I would vote Kasich in a heartbeat if he got the nod but he isn't going to get the nod.
Not true. In fact I believe Ted Cruz has the most anti-gay platform of all three of them. Except he is Canadian so, not qualified to run. In fact if I had to point at the one thing about Kasich that rubs me the wrong way is his refusal to make a strong statement against gay marriage.

I will bet you Kasich WILL get the nod.

The solution to the perfect storm of democrats winning this Fall by GOP foolishness is to seed the clouds early and control the time of the rains. The GOP could rightly declare "the last man standing" after serious violations of requirements of candidates have been done by Tiny Hands and his current nemesis "The Waxen Puppet". There have to be rules of conduct of which if a candidate sinks below, the party has a right and a duty to save its brand by disqualifying said candidate(s). Who would be left standing of course is the sober, experienced and qualified candidate John Kasich.

The GOP needs to stop saying "Kasich just can't win, the math isn't on his side" and start talking about Ted Cruz's Canadian birth certificate and how those who used to support Cruz (with their "anyone but Trump vote) should now go to Kasich. THEN there would be enough abandoned delegates and amassed delegates for the RNC to force a vote at the convention for the best man to beat Hillary in the Fall.

And the polls show clearly and consistently that this man is John Kasich. Anything less would tarnish the GOP brand so harshly that it would cease to exist. John Kasich would re-establish and strengthen the brand in everyone's eyes and re-adjust the political equilibrium so vital between the two sides of the aisle.

Of course John Kasich is NOT the Cheney/Rove pick. Because anyone with eyes can see he'd tell them to fuck off if their nefarious plans might hurt the US as a whole. So this, and no other thing, is the cause of "the obvious angst in the GOP". There really is no angst. 99.999999999% of the establishment know that Kasich would save the party and win this Fall. it's just that .000000001% named "Dick Cheney and homies" that there seems to be this big uproar on the right.

But how much more will the entire republican party sacrafice for this evil .000000001% of their ranks? (Assuming a 5-time draft-dodger, gay marriage promoter, raised by democrats, Obama-praiser can be considered "GOP establishment"..). Want to talk about hurting the brand and where all the Trumpsters came from? There you go.. If the GOP could scrape off that one, huge festering barnacle off its collective butt, they'd find that all their dreams would come true..

Sure, Jake

Sure.

Do you need a new keyboard after that fantasy?

Considering your track record, you'll have to excuse me if I take your prediction with the tinest grain of salt.

Take it however you like. I predicted the Pope would show and he did. So, there's one prediction that came true..

Another poll finds Kasich the only Republican beating Clinton head-to-head

March 24, 2016
Kasich..may be the only one who could beat Hillary Clinton in November....That’s according to a new poll by Monmouth University, which found that while Clinton beat both Cruz and Donald Trump in head-to-head scenarios, the former secretary of State trailed Kasich by 6 percentage points....The poll’s conclusion backs an earlier poll this week by Quinnipiac University, which also found Kasich to be the only Republican candidate to defeat Clinton head-to-head, leading her by eight percentage points. Another poll finds Kasich the only Republican beating Clinton head-to-head

See, this is the "Advanced" part of the calculus math on Kasich...

John Kasich is more of the same... the ultimate DC insider.
A RINO by any description. The man is delusional

I like Kasich and he seems like a pretty nice guy who would never raise his voice or say bad things about democrats. Republicans saw what happens to bland timid candidates like Romney and McCain who didn't even have the political courage to mention Obama's middle name. Republicans want a candidate with a set of culyones and Kasich couldn't get support from anywhere but his own state. Phony push-polls aside, only a dirty trick by republican elites could get him the nomination.

Take it however you like. I predicted the Pope would show and he did. So, there's one prediction that came true..

Oh, wow! You predicted the Pope would visit the US? Your prognosticating skills are the stuff of legend. Every Pope since 1963 has visited the Unites States. lol

Oh, wow! You predicted the Pope would visit the US? Your prognosticating skills are the stuff of legend. Every Pope since 1963 has visited the Unites States. lol
Silhouette also told us how the gay mafia black mailed the previous Pope to resign.........because of course....that is what the voices in her head told her.

Silhouette also told us how the gay mafia black mailed the previous Pope to resign.........because of course....that is what the voices in her head told her.

And that Chris Mercer killed all those people in Oregon b/c the Pope doesn't support gay marriage. Sil was using his dating profile for women as evidence of his queerness. lol

If the GOP establishment idiots find some way of running an establishment clown like Kasich, they will lose the general and that really will be the end of the GOP establishment. They will run for the exits.

If the GOP establishment idiots find some way of running an establishment clown like Kasich, they will lose the general and that really will be the end of the GOP establishment. They will run for the exits.
The 2 parties are one in the same anyway..................To hell with it if that is what it takes to get a new party going..........It's about time.

I don't know how many times I've heard that the GOP and/or the Democratic Party is circling the drain.

Either party going down the drain would be destructive to America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back