Affirmative action, helpful or harmful?

It has everything to do with the present. Whites aren't excluded by this policy but you don't know what the policy entails. You are another dumb ass white person buying into the race baited narrative that AA discriminates against whites when it doesn't.

How could it NOT discriminate against white?

If you have 10 job openings, and you are required by law to fill two of those jobs with someone because of their race and not their ability, how do you not discriminate against to people who may or may not be more qualified?

Would you like for me to start off with the 3/5ths compromise and go on from there?

As you know, the 3/5th's compromise came about because of the Northern states refused to count any slave as a person. So the SOUTH wanted to give blacks all the same rights as a white person but the NORTHERN states insisted on demeaning them and saw them less than a person.

Got it!
What a load of bullshit

The 3/5 compromise gave the south political power they didn’t deserve
Slaves counted 3/5 when it came to allocating Congressmen (Congressmen who ensured slavery continued) while those slaves had the legal rights of animals.
Slaves had ZERO rights yet the south got 3/5 credit

How does protected classes undermine equal rights? Race as a protected class, doesn't mean black only, brown only, or white only, it says race. Just because the majority of the country is white, and a good portion show racist tendencies, in which there are more instances of where a minority is discriminated against, doesn't mean minorities are the only protected class, or that it is unequal.

Are you saying that only whites show "racist tendencies"?

For anyone who wants to learn the truth about themselves.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

It does carry this disclaimer:
WARNING!

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

It has everything to do with the present. Whites aren't excluded by this policy but you don't know what the policy entails. You are another dumb ass white person buying into the race baited narrative that AA discriminates against whites when it doesn't.

If you have 10 job openings, and you are required by law to fill two of those jobs with someone because of their race and not their ability, how do you not discriminate against to people who may or may not be more qualified?

Because what you just described is a quota system, not AA. Learn the difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Racial discrimination faced by blacks was zero blacks, here you say 8 out of ten jobs are given to whites and that's the same thing.

Because what you just described is a quota system, not AA. Learn the difference.

There is no difference. It is like saying there is a difference between a liberal and a progressive.

Yes, there is a difference, and a quick google search could prove it. I’m not going to do your homework for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites had a 100 percent quota for almost 200 years, You really need to be quiet.

I live in the present. There has been no "100 percent quota for whites" in over half a century. Why is it that you cannot live in the present too?

Whites had a 100 percent quota for almost 200 years, You really need to be quiet.

I live in the present. There has been no "100 percent quota for whites" in over half a century. Why is it that you cannot live in the present too?

We all live in the present and that present is the result of the past. So your excuse is not suitable. The present shows that whites are still practicing discrimination. It also shows that since whites get the majority of opportunities there is no discrimination against whites. I live in reality. Why is it that you can't live in reality too?

The present shows that whites are still practicing discrimination.

Prove it.

The present shows that whites are still practicing discrimination ad I don't have to prove shit to your racist ass because you want spew racism online then claim that racism by whites does not exist.

You wasted too much time writing. All you had to do is reply "I cannot prove it." That that would have sufficed.

Prove it.

The present shows that whites are still practicing discrimination ad I don't have to prove shit to your racist ass because you want spew racism online then claim that racism by whites does not exist.

You wasted too much time writing. All you had to do is reply "I cannot prove it." That that would have sufficed.

Except I can prove it. Bu I don't have to since it's known as a fact. I don't have to prove to you what everyone already knows because you want ro deny it.

Prove it.

Except I can prove it. Bu I don't have to since it's known as a fact. I don't have to prove to you what everyone already knows because you want ro deny it.

Of course, that must be it.

Luaghing animated .gif

All I can say is keep going through life making excuses. Excuses have made so many successful people in our country and in particular, your people.

Hey! If it's not broke, don't fix it........right?

Prove it.

Of course, that must be it.

View attachment 185279

All I can say is keep going through life making excuses. Excuses have made so many successful people in our country and in particular, your people.

Hey! If it's not broke, don't fix it........right?

Too bad I'm not making excuses. And worse for you is that I've done better than you in life even as I fought racists like you on the way. If you faced 1/10th of what I had to face, you would have ate a bullet before you turned 30. You're a loser Ray.

We all live in the present and that present is the result of the past. So your excuse is not suitable. The present shows that whites are still practicing discrimination. It also shows that since whites get the majority of opportunities there is no discrimination against whites. I live in reality. Why is it that you can't live in reality too?

Go cry to mommy, AA is the child of phony White Guilt. It let's under qualified people get ahead of qualified people. It's reverse racism.

Forum List

Back