Affirmative action, helpful or harmful?

Guess that point flew right over your head

Not at all. I agree that Carson isn't qualified to head HUD but not because he's black which is why I asked how many of Trump's other appointees are qualified for the jobs with which they were "gifted". In my opinion very few or none of them which brings us back to the biggest example of someone getting a job for which they are not qualified - Trump.

If you're a Trump fan or voted for him, well then you have my condolences.

Well thank you. But outside of the latest spending bill, Trump has been doing a bang-up job. The lowest unemployment in nearly a half-century, consumer and business confidence up to record levels, a jumpy but strong stock market, Kim Jong shaking in his little boots, ISIS finally out of Iraq, out of the idiotic Paris Accords, a reversal of many job killing government regulations, we no longer have the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world, people getting raises, bonuses or both, and most working Americans bringing home more in their paycheck.

And to think......it's only been a little over a year.

WE have AA to try to equalize the institutionalized racism (aka white affirmative action ) in this country .

Want an example ? Just look at President Trump! Hiring his white freinds and family .

Is there one of you that would even dare to say Jared Kushner is the most qualified for his position? This is the stuff that happens at all levels of employment .

So how is Ben Carson qualified to be the head of HUD? The guy is a retired brain surgeon for crying out loud.

Ask Donald Trump whose racism made him think that just because Carson is black he should head HUD.

Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps race had nothing to do with it?

No because that's not the case.

Of course, it couldn't be, because you said so.

WE have AA to try to equalize the institutionalized racism (aka white affirmative action ) in this country .

Want an example ? Just look at President Trump! Hiring his white freinds and family .

Is there one of you that would even dare to say Jared Kushner is the most qualified for his position? This is the stuff that happens at all levels of employment .

So how is Ben Carson qualified to be the head of HUD? The guy is a retired brain surgeon for crying out loud.

Ask Donald Trump whose racism made him think that just because Carson is black he should head HUD.

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-X2.jpg

Just saw this video in my feed and was quite shocked at the stats it puts forward.

AA is helpful to white women. Historically it has been very helpful to white men.

Did you watch the video?

I tried to watch the video and the guy immediately let me know he was a uncle tom.

The house ni**er out of control. We understand your views. At least have some balls and say it. Pussy.

Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps race had nothing to do with it?

No because that's not the case.

Of course, it couldn't be, because you said so.

It can't be because it isn't. Why didn't Trump make Carson surgeon general? How about the head of health and human services? He was a more accomplished doctor than Price. You see Ray, your "whiteness" creates an ignorance of many things. Trump puts a black face on HUD which is supposed to show us blacks that he cares and has a black person who will work to help us.

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-X2.jpg

Racial discrimination in housing.
Birtherism
Central Park 5
Has never hired a black person at the Trump organization as an executive
Africa is a s-hole country
Africans all have aids and live in grass huts.
White suprmacits at good people
Mexicans are rapists and murders
A Mexican judge can't give him a far trial
All blacks live in poverty , with bad schools, no jobs, and all we can do is hope not to get shot.

Trump is a racist.

Do
Yet, you can't explain why I'm wrong. I lived American history .

It's really something a sane person shouldn't need explained. From 1776 until 1965 by law whites were given every opportunity based only upon skin color by written law. AA does not discriminate unless you think whites deserve every job, every admission or every contract.
It's just as racist to prefer black people for positions as it is whites. You don't get it. If you qualify, great. If not, too bad, regardless of skin color. Otherwise, you're no better than your fellow racists of yesterday.

People who have benefitted from exclusionary racist law and policy for almost 400 years should just be quiet.
You don't even know me. What color is my skin?

I don't care. You need to understand all this shit you and those like you talk ignore the truth of how whites gave themselves preferences and advantages by law for a minimum of 188 years. You cannot fix the damage of these 188 years in 53 especially when those rules made to address the problem have not been followed.
So what does that have to do with the present? Your solution of punishing innocent people for past wrongs just because their skin is lighter than someone else's is just as racist as people in the past punishing black people. You're a racist.

Do
It's really something a sane person shouldn't need explained. From 1776 until 1965 by law whites were given every opportunity based only upon skin color by written law. AA does not discriminate unless you think whites deserve every job, every admission or every contract.
It's just as racist to prefer black people for positions as it is whites. You don't get it. If you qualify, great. If not, too bad, regardless of skin color. Otherwise, you're no better than your fellow racists of yesterday.

People who have benefitted from exclusionary racist law and policy for almost 400 years should just be quiet.

I don't care. You need to understand all this shit you and those like you talk ignore the truth of how whites gave themselves preferences and advantages by law for a minimum of 188 years. You cannot fix the damage of these 188 years in 53 especially when those rules made to address the problem have not been followed.
So what does that have to do with the present? Your solution of punishing innocent people for past wrongs just because their skin is lighter than someone else's is just as racist as people in the past punishing black people. You're a racist.

It has everything to do with the present. Whites aren't excluded by this policy but you don't know what the policy entails. You are another dumb ass white person buying into the race baited narrative that AA discriminates against whites when it doesn't.

the truth of how whites gave themselves preferences and advantages by law for a minimum of 188 years. You cannot fix the damage of these 188 years in 53 especially when those rules made to address the problem have not been followed.

I'm curious, do you understand what laws she's referring to and which rules?

Would you like for me to start off with the 3/5ths compromise and go on from there? Do you not understand hat 20 years after the Brown case schools were still segregated? Do you not understand that until the late 1980's people were not following the laws made pertaining to civil rights and equal opportunity. Do you not understand that the Bakke case was decided just 13 years after the executive order was signed? I was in on a class action suit for racial discrimination in 1993, so yes, I know what I'm saying.

People who have benefitted from exclusionary racist law and policy for almost 400 years should just be quiet. This is another example of the psychosis prevalent in part of the white community. You are a racist Ray, you practice discrimination by race, so you can drop the bullshit and recognize that as long as whites like you exist the policy needs to stay in place.

Yeah I'm racist because I disagree with you. There is a difference between "racist" and "realist."

AA is reverse discrimination. It's unconstitutional and it's only keeping separation and racism alive and well.

There is no such thing as reverse discrimination. You are a racist because you express a racist point of view. You aren't a realist or you would understand that whaever you call affimatve actii whites go from 1776 until at least 1965 by written law and it is because of that affirmative action was ordered by President Johnson. In the same way, if you were a realist you understand that since racists do exist that people are still denied due to race which means as long as racists exist, the policy needs to exist.

We have laws to protect you or anybody else from that. If you can prove racism (a term you obviously don't know the definition of) you are able to get compensation.

You can't have a job because you are black. Racism.
You can't have a job because you are white. Not racism.

Since you don't like truth coming from a white person, perhaps when it comes from a black, you'll actually listen. From my favorite economist, Dr. Walter E Williams discussing the real problems with the black community.

If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn't develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media. Let's look at it.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

Disgustingly, black politicians, civil rights leaders, liberals and the president are talking nonsense about "having a conversation about race." That's beyond useless. Tell me how a conversation with white people is going to stop black predators from preying on blacks. How is such a conversation going to eliminate the 75 percent illegitimacy rate? What will such a conversation do about the breakdown of the black family (though "breakdown" is not the correct word, as the family doesn't form in the first place)? Only black people can solve our problems.

Walter Williams: Black Self-Sabotage

Walter Williams is an idiot much like Sowell that whites like you fall back on like what they say is gospel. Only black people didn't create the problems. Only blacks cannot solve them if whites remain racists.

Correct, how dare we look to well educated successful blacks to opine of the black communities across the country? Maybe we need to listen to more Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson and Maxine Waters.

So let's see, you don't want criticisms from whites, you don't want criticism from successful educated blacks, so who are you looking to for criticism from, anybody that agrees with you?

The blame game is an easy one to play. It doesn't require motivation, it doesn't require guilt or admission of failure. It doesn't require self-criticism or reflection. My (our) problem is X. I know this because the Democrats have told me so.

But you know.....life goes by fast. You are probably in your 20s now, but then 30's, 40's and 50's. Time wasted waiting for somebody to do something for you instead of yourself. At the end of your life, all you'll be able to do is look back finally realize waiting was nothing more than a waste of life. If you want to improve your plight, look to yourself and quit waiting on programs and outsiders to make everything alright for you. Time's a wasting.

I'm 57 fool. With a masters degree. I am educated and successful. You don't get to determine what sellout blacks who validate your beliefs are the ones we need to listen to. There are plenty well educated and successful blacks than the toms people like you parade in front of us. The democrats haven't told us shit. And what you need to do is shut your ass because whites are where they are due to legislation. You did nothing by yourselves. I've done better than you have, I am better educated, therefore I damn sure am not taking advice from your ignorant ass. Had I wanted advice from a 5th grader, I'd go to an elementary school.

Do

It has everything to do with the present. Whites aren't excluded by this policy but you don't know what the policy entails. You are another dumb ass white person buying into the race baited narrative that AA discriminates against whites when it doesn't.
Whites aren't excluded???? What a crock of doublespeak. If a white is more qualified than the person with darker skin, tell me who gets the position.

Yeah I'm racist because I disagree with you. There is a difference between "racist" and "realist."

AA is reverse discrimination. It's unconstitutional and it's only keeping separation and racism alive and well.

There is no such thing as reverse discrimination. You are a racist because you express a racist point of view. You aren't a realist or you would understand that whaever you call affimatve actii whites go from 1776 until at least 1965 by written law and it is because of that affirmative action was ordered by President Johnson. In the same way, if you were a realist you understand that since racists do exist that people are still denied due to race which means as long as racists exist, the policy needs to exist.

We have laws to protect you or anybody else from that. If you can prove racism (a term you obviously don't know the definition of) you are able to get compensation.

Since you don't like truth coming from a white person, perhaps when it comes from a black, you'll actually listen. From my favorite economist, Dr. Walter E Williams discussing the real problems with the black community.

If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn't develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media. Let's look at it.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

Disgustingly, black politicians, civil rights leaders, liberals and the president are talking nonsense about "having a conversation about race." That's beyond useless. Tell me how a conversation with white people is going to stop black predators from preying on blacks. How is such a conversation going to eliminate the 75 percent illegitimacy rate? What will such a conversation do about the breakdown of the black family (though "breakdown" is not the correct word, as the family doesn't form in the first place)? Only black people can solve our problems.

Walter Williams is an idiot much like Sowell that whites like you fall back on like what they say is gospel. Only black people didn't create the problems. Only blacks cannot solve them if whites remain racists.

Correct, how dare we look to well educated successful blacks to opine of the black communities across the country? Maybe we need to listen to more Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson and Maxine Waters.

So let's see, you don't want criticisms from whites, you don't want criticism from successful educated blacks, so who are you looking to for criticism from, anybody that agrees with you?

The blame game is an easy one to play. It doesn't require motivation, it doesn't require guilt or admission of failure. It doesn't require self-criticism or reflection. My (our) problem is X. I know this because the Democrats have told me so.

But you know.....life goes by fast. You are probably in your 20s now, but then 30's, 40's and 50's. Time wasted waiting for somebody to do something for you instead of yourself. At the end of your life, all you'll be able to do is look back finally realize waiting was nothing more than a waste of life. If you want to improve your plight, look to yourself and quit waiting on programs and outsiders to make everything alright for you. Time's a wasting.

I'm 57 fool. With a masters degree. I am educated and successful. You don't get to determine what sellout blacks who validate your beliefs are the ones we need to listen to. There are plenty well educated and successful blacks than the toms people like you parade in front of us. The democrats haven't told us shit. And what you need to do is shut your ass because whites are where they are due to legislation. You did nothing by yourselves. I've done better than you have, I am better educated, therefore I damn sure am not taking advice from your ignorant ass. Had I wanted advice from a 5th grader, I'd go to an elementary school.
Lots of people are educated with Masters degrees and more, and can be a racist. You're on the internet, so whatever you claim your qualifications are means nothing. You're a racist punk, nothing more.

Do

Whites aren't excluded???? What a crock of doublespeak. If a white is more qualified than the person with darker skin, tell me who gets the position.

Whites aren't excluded. Has your white ass ever thought about the possibility that there is such a thing as an unqualified white? Have you ever fucking wondered just how long unqualified whites have been given everything only because they are white?

Lots of people are educated with Masters degrees and more, and can be a racist. You're on the internet, so whatever you claim your qualifications are means nothing. You're a racist punk, nothing more.

Post evidence of my racism. Punk. I don't lose my expertise because I'm posting on the internet nor do you gain any because you post. Punk.

Lots of people are educated with Masters degrees and more
Less than 10% of the American population of more than 300,000,000 people has earned a Master's degree. When you adjust the numbers for women and specifically black women, the number reduces exponentially. That's not "lots of people", each one of them is a stand-out in his or her particular field.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do

Whites aren't excluded. Has your white ass ever thought about the possibility that there is such a thing as an unqualified white? Have you ever fucking wondered just how long unqualified whites have been given everything only because they are white?

No, and that's the crux of the problem. To people that have an agenda such as white nationalism, there is no such thing as an unqualified white when the comparison is to a minority.

Forum List

Back