🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
:crutch: :crutch: :crutch: :crutch: :crutch: :boohoo:

Typically emoticons such as these are used to indicate when someone is whining. I'm just stating a fact. You're a proud racial discriminator.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Typically emoticons such as these are used to indicate when someone is whining. I'm just stating a fact. You're a proud racial discriminator.

Nah, i'm trying to illustrate that you are whining about what one can assume is a lonely, pathetic existence you find yourself in. I shall light a candle for you at church next Sunday and hope that god will help you out of your private hell.

BTW still waiting on that policy that states that it specifically is formulated to discriminate against whites.

The AA, and particularly the EEOC should end. If I want to hire a dumb White guy over a much smarter and more productive Black guy, I should be free to do so. I will be punished naturally by the relatively free market. Wise competition will hire the Black guy who will then provide better service and take more from my market share.

Eww. Don't tell us about it. We don't care.

WOW! Yet another sign of desperation, changing my quotes and to think that about 10:00 p.m. last night I thought I was fighting an honorable person. How gullible I was!

Originally posted by OCA
WOW! Yet another sign of desperation, changing my quotes and to think that about 10:00 p.m. last night I thought I was fighting an honorable person. How gullible I was!

You're the supporter of race based discrimination. that's not honorable.

My joke was several standard deviations better, yes.

Do you last long with your mommy?

Here we are folks, does this sound like somebody who is qualified to talk to ME about honor? Didn't think so. Try again in a couple weeks from now after you heal up from the fucking ass whooping you've taken in the last 24 hrs slick.

Originally posted by OCA
Here we are folks, does this sound like somebody who is qualified to talk to ME about honor? Didn't think so. Try again in a couple weeks from now after you heal up from the fucking ass whooping you've taken in the last 24 hrs slick.

Go eat shit, racist.

Go eat shit, racist.

I'm really starting to feel guilty for causing your loss of credibility on the board. Especially since I did it basically on Sunday, the lord's day. Tell you what, if you renounce your racist ways and apologize to the board for being an honorless scumbag and bringing mothers into a discussion, why i'll leave you alone.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm really starting to feel guilty for causing your loss of credibility on the board. Especially since I did it basically on Sunday, the lord's day. Tell you what, if you renounce your racist ways and apologize to the board for being an honorless scumbag and bringing mothers into a discussion, why i'll leave you alone.

My credibility is fine. don't worry your retarded little head about it.

My credibility is fine. don't worry your retarded little head about it.

Hate to tell you but your credibility is shot to shit, I've heard words like "over the line", "ridiculous" "crazy" "unbelievable" all in reference to you. I've mixed feelings about fucking you up so bad though. My offer still stands.

But man why are you still insistent on biting off more than you can chew with me? Retarded and the incessant whining are the best you can do? Challenge me with something, i'm begging you!

Originally posted by OCA
Hate to tell you but your credibility is shot to shit, I've heard words like "over the line", "ridiculous" "crazy" "unbelievable" all in reference to you. I've mixed feelings about fucking you up so bad though. My offer still stands.

But man why are you still insistent on biting off more than you can chew with me? Retarded and the incessant whining are the best you can do? Challenge me with something, i'm begging you!

My credibility is fine. The only one trippin is you, petereater.

My credibility is fine. The only one trippin is you, petereater.

I rest my case people.............petereater lol what a douchebag.

Oh well(sigh) I was hoping for a little more competition. Guess i'll have to wait for another challenger.

I would like to thank the voting members of the board though, I shall wear the crown with honor and dignity.

Originally posted by OCA
I rest my case people.............petereater lol what a douchebag.

Oh well(sigh) I was hoping for a little more competition. Guess i'll have to wait for another challenger.

I would like to thank the voting members of the board though, I shall wear the crown with honor and dignity.

Please go eat a nasty concoction of mustard and dog feces.

(See everybyody "rude suggestion" vs "insult")

Originally posted by Big D
OCA keeps talking about affirmative action in hiring people for jobs.

What about affirmative action in schools, where blacks are passed on not how well they do but the color of there skin.

Affirmative action in schools is proof that blacks are less intelligent.

I would have to agree with that totally. Unlike some cases in the job market, blacks in school aren't being held back from achieving, yet (as a whole) blacks still perform poorly. Although, I think a lot of that is due to the black youth's lack of focus and even their disregard for authority. The way these kids are brought up negatively interacts with the way the education system is supposed to further kids in their lives. In schools, blacks are the most obnoxious, loud, rude, and troublesome...save a few. A sad thing is that good kids pick up on this behavior and many are greatly pressured into taking on that type of behavior. This is why white parents want to move their kids out of black schools. It's not because the kids are black, but because they are so badly behaved. All of this is not conducive in a productive learning environment. Blacks that are brought up strictly are more likely to focus, behave, and succeed.

OCA,

I feel you get out of line quite frequently in these chat rooms. If anyone shows a slight difference in opinion [from yours] you make it all out war b/t you and that person. YOU AREN'T RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

It's also amusing that that person is usually called a racist too, just because their view differs from yours. Let me tell something though about racism. First of all, I've said before, racism is something that usually only white people are criticized for, which is racist all in itself, because most of the blatently racist acts I've witnessed in my time have been committed by blacks. Common street/political/economical knowledge would also indicate that blacks as whole are very racist themselves. Secondly, I'm not saying that there aren't any white racists, but you have to understand something that it seems you don't. The bottom line is "blacks give birth to racist whites." Now there are many older Americans living today that grew up in a time racial prejudice that are simply set in their ways. I can't really criticize these people because frankly, for them, the "black image" isn't helping their thought-process. But as far as this generation here, not many people are truely "racist." Now this is the word racist being used by its definition, implying that one dislikes all belonging to another race, or feels that entire race is inferior. This word "racist" is used way too lightly anymore, by everyone. It's just like the word ignorant (which doesn't mean rude but it's been used that way for so long that that's what everyone thinks it means). Racist has for too long now been used to describe any person that does any hurt (verbally, physically, emotionally, whatever) to someone of another race. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS WORD MEANS! Even if a white person shoots a black person, it doesn't neccessarily mean at all that the white guy was racist or that the shooting was racially motivated, which is the automatic thought process of everyone anymore. People that do dislike black people these days usually only refer to blacks that dress like thugs, talk like thugs, and walk like thugs. People that fit the part will get that feeling from these (what you would call racist) people. They don't hate the black race; they just look down upon those that fit this disgraceful image of a black person that society today portrays. Usually, people that are criticized as being racists only have this feeling towards these types of black people, not the whole race. Even people that are prejudice towards all blacks have their views because of this majority (or at least the majority of which you see) of blacks.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
OCA,

I feel you get out of line quite frequently in these chat rooms. If anyone shows a slight difference in opinion [from yours] you make it all out war b/t you and that person. YOU AREN'T RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

It's also amusing that that person is usually called a racist too, just because their view differs from yours. Let me tell something though about racism. First of all, I've said before, racism is something that usually only white people are criticized for, which is racist all in itself, because most of the blatently racist acts I've witnessed in my time have been committed by blacks. Common street/political/economical knowledge would also indicate that blacks as whole are very racist themselves. Secondly, I'm not saying that there aren't any white racists, but you have to understand something that it seems you don't. The bottom line is "blacks give birth to racist whites." Now there are many older Americans living today that grew up in a time racial prejudice that are simply set in their ways. I can't really criticize these people because frankly, for them, the "black image" isn't helping their thought-process. But as far as this generation here, not many people are truely "racist." Now this is the word racist being used by its definition, implying that one dislikes all belonging to another race, or feels that entire race is inferior. This word "racist" is used way too lightly anymore, by everyone. It's just like the word ignorant (which doesn't mean rude but it's been used that way for so long that that's what everyone thinks it means). Racist has for too long now been used to describe any person that does any hurt (verbally, physically, emotionally, whatever) to someone of another race. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS WORD MEANS! Even if a white person shoots a black person, it doesn't neccessarily mean at all that the white guy was racist or that the shooting was racially motivated, which is the automatic thought process of everyone anymore. People that do dislike black people these days usually only refer to blacks that dress like thugs, talk like thugs, and walk like thugs. People that fit the part will get that feeling from these (what you would call racist) people. They don't hate the black race; they just look down upon those that fit this disgraceful image of a black person that society today portrays. Usually, people that are criticized as being racists only have this feeling towards these types of black people, not the whole race. Even people that are prejudice towards all blacks have their views because of this majority (or at least the majority of which you see) of blacks.

Perfect example of intellectual racism, all this coming from a Democrap who's party is to blame for the problem in the first place.

Hey I call a spade a spade, racist you are.

You can also feel that I get out of line but really what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back