🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
No. I mean what I said. Your actions do not mesh with your claimed beliefs. You can justify your beliefs by acting appropriately. Faith dictates actions. You prove to not have faith in what you believe, therefore there is no justification to prove that you HAVE belief.

Wether you think it makes sense or not is irrelevant. Again, you have already answered my question.

Nevermind.

No. You asked how I justify my beliefs with my actions. That's a nonsensical question. ala "I believe exercise is beneficial because I went jogging" You had it backwards is all. No big deal. Definitely nothing to get steamed about.

'Reconcile' would have been better word choice; getting the order right would have helped to.

Dude. You're fucking INSANE.

Originally posted by OCA
That is complete horseshit and you know it. So what about the white kids who dress in the hip hop shit, look like and act like thugs, or the Asians or the Mexicans or Russians whoever. You are on record as agreeing with about 95% of what Big D says and Big D stands for death for these people as a whole. Pl;ease just be honest with us and don't try to piss down our leg and intellectualize it by picking and choosing. You know one of these people you see that look like a thug could be a rocket scientist. You are just a generalizer and a racist.

No I don't know it.

Do you really take people to be so evil to just not like blacks because they feel like it? There's a reason for everything and this isn't that radical to note.

I tend to judge people by the way they present themselves along with EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD! Everyone does it without even thinking and there's nothing wrong with that.

Once again also, you only take what I say in this one specific quote: Anyone no matter what race that dresses in this way would have the same effect on me as far as judgement! But I'm specifically name blacks in this quote because (1) they were who I was talking about in reference to Big D's quote and (2) they are the "creator"--of sorts--of this style and most well known for this sense of "style"--if that's what you would even call it.

OCA,

WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE IN AMERICA TODAY ARE PREJUDICE/RACIST?

Originally posted by OCA
...on record as agreeing with about 95% of what Big D says...

What did you do, pull that number out of a hat!?!

Sometimes he makes an interesting point that I comment on, and yes I usually comment as agreeing with him, but there have been many times that I haven't agreed with him. He really is a racist person, but he has made good points you all have chosen to ignore. I just feel for him in some way because I understand what he went through being pushed from a neighborhood he once loved like I was, and having the most negative experience possible with minorities. He's the perfect example, as a matter of fact, of how the minorities themselves "give birth to white racists."

Wow! It is difficult to keep up with this web site while I have a wife and a career to maintain, as well as other commitments. While I was quickly browsing through the posts, Boss13's comment caught my attention. "In my business, it is to my detriment to forego the better black candidate for the white one. But again, that is my choice." The same applies to any business that I can think of. Unfortunately, we have agencies such as EEOC to baby-sit us and make sure that our employment practices are just according to their standards whether or not it is to the benefit of the business.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
OCA,

WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE IN AMERICA TODAY ARE PREJUDICE/RACIST?

Its generational, the forefathers were racists and its as American as baseball and apple pie. Americans, white Americans see threats in everything.

On a side note I can see that you people refuse to give an inch when its your inch to give because prejudice and racism is NEVER justified, so lets just go our seperate ways and you can stay and wallow with the maybe TRUTH teller about his past and supporter of genocide Big D. My conversations with you 3 has given me the urge to take a shower. I stand by my statement that you cannot pick and choose who you hate, i'm sure your first reaction on seeing a black whether he be in an Armani suit or wearing a Raiders jacket is fucking n****r. See ya around if you have thoughts on other subjects.

Originally posted by OCA
....... I stand by my statement that you cannot pick and choose who you hate, i'm sure your ......

But you DO choose who you hate. And, it usually comes from some experience. Alot of times we hate because we're taught; it still is coming from experience. I agree, it would be great to rise above all this. But sometimes it's sooo imbedded we don't know where it comes from or how it got there. But alot of the times we do. I said before, there will always be discrimination. The only way, is for you deal with it in your own little world.

Originally posted by OCA
Its generational, the forefathers were racists and its as American as baseball and apple pie. Americans, white Americans see threats in everything.

This is bullshit. Go away, fake conservative. You're dismissed.

Originally posted by OCA

Wow! Talk about a gross negative generalization. Well...it might be true...in general. Yet I'm an American WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) and I am not a racist. Nor am I even prejudicial. I consider people on an individual level.

RAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am so damned sick to death over this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
RAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am so damned sick to death over this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Geee. Then don't pay any attention to it. Ignore it. Don't comment. Don't get into it.

matt - dont get into this with me. I wasnt speaking even remotely TOWARDS you.

If you want to play tit for tat, play it with someone else.

Dicklicker, now I TOLD you that I realize how hot you are for me, but Im just not interested. Please quit following me around on this board. I swear, everywhere I post there you are right afterwards. Its almost getting concerning.......

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
matt - dont get into this with me. I wasnt speaking even remotely TOWARDS you.

If you want to play tit for tat, play it with someone else.

LOL. Then to what member(s) was your comment directed? Don't get into such a bother. I'm just playin' with you. Just demonstrating how easy it is to develop an external locus of control.

:p:

a bother? I wasnt aware that I was. I know that we are both in Texas, but last I checked you werent in the room with me. lol.
::::looking around::::: nope - youre not in here.

It wasnt necessarily directed at any one member - or two, three, four (etc) members for that matter.

Just frustration I guess. I have my own issues with AA but after a couple of days or contemplation, I decided against posting [them] at this time.

BTW, my husband thinks you look familiar and is wondering where in Tx you are.

central texas area here too. He (DKSuddeth) thinks you look familiar for some reason.

:dunno:

Originally posted by mattskramer
Wow! It is difficult to keep up with this web site while I have a wife and a career to maintain, as well as other commitments.

Wow! what a loser. Get a life!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back