🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
I would have to agree with that totally. Unlike some cases in the job market, blacks in school aren't being held back from achieving, yet (as a whole) blacks still perform poorly. Although, I think a lot of that is due to the black youth's lack of focus and even their disregard for authority. The way these kids are brought up negatively interacts with the way the education system is supposed to further kids in their lives. In schools, blacks are the most obnoxious, loud, rude, and troublesome...save a few. A sad thing is that good kids pick up on this behavior and many are greatly pressured into taking on that type of behavior. This is why white parents want to move their kids out of black schools. It's not because the kids are black, but because they are so badly behaved. All of this is not conducive in a productive learning environment. Blacks that are brought up strictly are more likely to focus, behave, and succeed.

Why don't you just at least do what Big D does and come out and say that Blacks are stupid and inferior? I mean its written all over almost every single one of your posts so why half ass it?

Fucking scumbag white supremist, you make me want to retch:puke:

Again, you only resort to calling me a racist or white supremecist, whatever.

I didn't say that blacks are stupid and inferior because that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Originally posted by OCA
Why don't you just at least do what Big D does and come out and say that Blacks are stupid and inferior? I mean its written all over almost every single one of your posts so why half ass it?

Fucking scumbag white supremist, you make me want to retch:puke:

Some of us come to have actual real covnersations. You should try it.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

What are you talking about?

The only kind of conversation you have is:
"...you're a racist!"
"...you're a white supremecist!"
"...you're a Nazi!"
"...you're wrong!"
"...fuck you!"

What are you talking about?

The only kind of conversation you have is:
"...you're a racist!"
"...you're a white supremecist!"
"...you're a Nazi!"
"...you're wrong!"
"...fuck you!"

You're such an idiot that you can't get strait who you are quoting and who you are talking to. LMAO this is so easy.

OCA,

people these days usually only refer to blacks that dress like thugs, talk like thugs, and walk like thugs. People that fit the part will get that feeling from these (what you would call racist) people. They don't hate the black race; they just look down upon those that fit this disgraceful image of a black person that society today portrays. Usually, people that are criticized as being racists only have this feeling towards these types of black people, not the whole race. Even people that are prejudice towards all blacks have their views because of this majority (or at least the majority of which you see) of blacks.

That is complete horseshit and you know it. So what about the white kids who dress in the hip hop shit, look like and act like thugs, or the Asians or the Mexicans or Russians whoever. You are on record as agreeing with about 95% of what Big D says and Big D stands for death for these people as a whole. Pl;ease just be honest with us and don't try to piss down our leg and intellectualize it by picking and choosing. You know one of these people you see that look like a thug could be a rocket scientist. You are just a generalizer and a racist.

Oh yeah like you? You are so discredited by now, why don't you go insult some more mothers you sick fuck!

Originally posted by OCA
Oh yeah like you? You are so discredited by now, why don't you go insult some more mothers you sick fuck!

You're just a big silly taffytaster! Go taste some taffy, taffytaster!

My dear OCA,

I like your concept, everone being treated equally. Surely you know by now, that isn't going to happen. Ever. Someone, somewhere, will always be discriminated against. The same way that your rights infringe on my rights. I do find it kinda hard to believe, that you have reached whatever age of maturity, without having some feeling against another. It may not be because of the color of one's skin. Do you not sometimes feel superior over another? That is not equal treatment. Do we not all have an equal right to our opinion?

Stick a fork in RWA and see if his juices run clear because I do believe he's done. Game over and better luck with me next time.

Originally posted by Joz
My dear OCA,

I like your concept, everone being treated equally. Surely you know by now, that isn't going to happen. Ever. Someone, somewhere, will always be discriminated against. The same way that your rights infringe on my rights. I do find it kinda hard to believe, that you have reached whatever age of maturity, without having some feeling against another. It may not be because of the color of one's skin. Do you not sometimes feel superior over another? That is not equal treatment. Do we not all have an equal right to our opinion?

You have the right to feel however you want. What some do not have however is the right to incite violence and death upon others which has been done on this very board. Nor do they have the right to deny them their basic rights guaranteed them by the constitution.

Originally posted by OCA
Stick a fork in RWA and see if his juices run clear because I do believe he's done. Game over and better luck with me next time.

Dude, I'm not trying to fuck you.

This is America. I may discriminate if I choose to. Perhaps to my own demise, but it is my free choice.

If I am in a government subsidized job or contracturally bound in some way the government, the government may bind such a regulation on me. It was my choice to enter into that agreement. I have problems with the government competing with private business in such matters.

In my business, it is to my detriment to forego the better black candidate for the white one. But again, that is my choice. When I risked going into business, the government provided me no safety net in case I fell.

Now if we are going to apply AA, lets be fair. Lets apply it to the NBA, MLB, NFL. This isnt unlike title IX in colleges.

Just thoughts.

Originally posted by OCA
You have the right to feel however you want. What some do not have however is the right to incite violence and death upon others which has been done on this very board. Nor do they have the right to deny them their basic rights guaranteed them by the constitution.

Thanks.
I've never heard RWA say any of these people need to die. Nor have I heard him say any of these people do not have Constitutional rights. I believe tho' that you and RWA are enjoying your pissing contest. Much luck to you both.

OCA is not constrained by truth. It works well for him.

RWA, you claim to believe in "god". How do you justify this with YOUR behavior, since you questioned mine?

Originally posted by NewGuy
RWA, you claim to believe in "god". How do you justify this with YOUR behavior, since you questioned mine?

How does anyone justify beliefs with behavior? I can't really get past your linguistic imprecision on this one. Sorry. Get smarter please?

How does anyone justify beliefs with behavior? I can't really get past your linguistic imprecision on this one. Sorry. Get smarter please?

As I thought. You don't have any moral or ethical code other than your own.

Beliefs are set in stone and dictate behavior. You claim you do "what you do" for the betterment of mankind, and you claimed to believe in "god". I am wondering how all of this activity you calim to do is justifying, promoting, or edifying your faith.

You have just answered my question.

Originally posted by NewGuy
As I thought. You don't have any moral or ethical code other than your own.

Beliefs are set in stone and dictate behavior. You claim you do "what you do" for the betterment of mankind, and you claimed to believe in "god". I am wondering how all of this activity you calim to do is justifying, promoting, or edifying your faith.

You have just answered my question.

Oh. see, you were asking how i justify my belief with my behavior. That threw me. What your really trying to ask is how I RECONCILE my beliefs and behavior.

You can justify actions with by stating what belief motivated you to a given action. But its hard to justify beliefs with actions. Wouldn't you agree? "I believe exercise is beneficial because I went jogging." makes no sense.

I feel fine. I think god would be against affirmative action, and of course god knows that homosexuals are created by hormone levels in the brain during gestation.

Oh. see, you were asking how i justify my belief with my behavior. That threw me. What your really trying to ask is how I RECONCILE my beliefs and behavior.

You can justify actions with by stating what belief motivated you to a given action. But its hard to justify beliefs with actions. Wouldn't you agree? "I believe exercise is beneficial because I went jogging." makes no sense.

I feel fine. I think god would be against affirmative action, and of course god knows that homosexuals are created by hormone levels in the brain during gestation.

No. I mean what I said. Your actions do not mesh with your claimed beliefs. You can justify your beliefs by acting appropriately. Faith dictates actions. You prove to not have faith in what you believe, therefore there is no justification to prove that you HAVE belief.

Wether you think it makes sense or not is irrelevant. Again, you have already answered my question.

Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back