African American NY Congressman Jamaal Bowman calls capitalism 'slavery,' says Democrats should follow AOC & The Squad, not Obama

Conservatives cheered every time a union shop closed down and moved off shore.
Thats not exactly true

Conservatives were against closed union shop for their corruption and promoting bad work habits

No conservative celebrates losing jobs to china or mexico

Average wage in America.... $19.33/hr.
Average wage in usd in Russia - $3.43/hr
Average wage in usd in China - $7.07/hr
Average wage in Venezuela - $6.83

Hmmm

Thats not exactly true

Conservatives were against closed union shop for their corruption and promoting bad work habits

You must not have been around much back in the 00s when the conservatives caught Friedman fever. No price was too high to break the political power of labor unions. Now here we are 20 years later and there is no segment of American politics more powerless than the working class. Congratulations, capitalism won it's war on the American worker.

Let's try again....

Minimum wage in America - $7.25/hr
Minimum wage in Venezuela - $1.96/hr
Minimum wage in Russia - $.92/hr (approx, some regions are up to $1.23)
Minimum wage in China - $3.60

Oh, so now were for regulations. Ok.
We have always had regulations

That's not a response.

Don't you get tired of voting for this?

Note that your news flash is 10 years old

I did get tired of inside washington republican free traders which is why trump got elected

neither party has clean hands here

Oh, so now were for regulations. Ok.
We have always had regulations

That's not a response.

Note that your news flash is 10 years old

I did get tired of inside washington republican free traders which is why trump got elected

neither party has clean hands here

The date isn't important, it's a pattern.

Did you notice that the Democrats were trying to hold corporations accountable in my link?

Capitalism is a system of labor exploitation to extract a maximum profit from a minimum of investment. There is always a downward pressure on wage growth and an upward pressure on productivity. Doesn't matter who you are, someone is trying to get more work for less money out of you. Is it slavery? Working paycheck to paycheck sure feels like it sometimes.
Then quit your job and go be a bum, asshole.

As for me, I'll keep working and making a contribution.

Capitalism is a system of labor exploitation to extract a maximum profit from a minimum of investment. There is always a downward pressure on wage growth and an upward pressure on productivity. Doesn't matter who you are, someone is trying to get more work for less money out of you. Is it slavery? Working paycheck to paycheck sure feels like it sometimes.

Yep, grin and bear it, keep your head down, keep slaving along, don't worry that Americans are continually being paid less while producing more, just bend over and take it.

Yep, grin and bear it, keep your head down, keep slaving along, don't worry that Americans are continually being paid less while producing more, just bend over and take it.
Go fuck yourself and the pony you rode in on.

Did you notice that the Democrats were trying to hold corporations accountable in my link?
There is a lot of posturing in washington

one side proposes something to impress a particular block of voters they know will never pass, which they themselves might not support when the chips are down

because business interests donate to democrats also

That's right as the middle class continues to lose it's share of the pie be sure to defend those ripping you off.

Thats not exactly true

You must not have been around much back in the 00s when the conservatives caught Friedman fever. No price was too high to break the political power of labor unions. Now here we are 20 years later and there is no segment of American politics more powerless than the working class. Congratulations, capitalism won it's war on the American worker.
Breaking unions is not the same as offshoring jobs

That's right as the middle class continues to lose it's share of the pie be sure to defend those ripping you off.
Allowing the flood of chinese imports to continue is destroying middle class jobs

one side proposes something to impress a particular block of voters they know will never pass, which they themselves might not support when the chips are down

Of course they do, but the parts of the Democratic Party that you guys demonize on a daily basis do not take corporate money. When the Democrats do propose anything associated with protecting the middle class to include safety nets or protecting jobs it's conservatives who jump all over them.

You are best served by supporting minimum wages, unemployment benefits and welfare than you are tax cuts for the rich because you live closer to that side on the income scale.

Of course they do, but the parts of the Democratic Party that you guys demonize on a daily basis do not take corporate money. When the Democrats do propose anything associated with protecting the middle class to include safety nets or protecting jobs it's conservatives who jump all over them.
All i ever hear from dems is a call for more government handouts

Or more government unfunded mandates on the private sector

You are best served by supporting minimum wages, unemployment benefits and welfare than you are tax cuts for the rich because you live closer to that side on the income scale.
This is the perfect example of the democrat approach

bigger government

I should note that no one actually practices capitalism but yes, Obama's brand of politics should be done away with.
president Obama isn’t a communist. And you should probably know what communism is before you spew. You sound absurd.

And how terrible that the economy did well when president Obama was in office.

it isn’t doing so well now, is it, bigot boi?
Obama is a marxist---like his supposed sperm donor Obama senior.

Forum List

Back