African Americans living in Africa

African American--how Fn stupid
European American
South American American
North American American
I'm a Central American American

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.
you are either American or you are not

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.

Then NOT!

Then NOT!
So then kick rocks. Go to your Utopia.

Then NOT!

Nope. Gonna hang around here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Then NOT!

Good, at least now we can make you angry by not letting in other non Americans and generally not recognizing your bullshit complaints. We will push you off to the side quicker than we did with that kneeling Kap fag.

Then NOT!

Good, at least now we can make you angry by not letting in other non Americans and generally not recognizing your bullshit complaints. We will push you off to the side quicker than we did with that kneeling Kap fag.

I think you are projecting. I think I am making you angry because you can't control how I see myself and what I do.

Then NOT!

I think you are projecting. I think I am making you angry because you can't control how I see myself and what I do.
It amuses me that you think anyone would care enough about you to try and control you. Personally, i will just use you as a punching bag because, thats what i do to anti American douche bags like you.

Anyway, I bet your ghetto shithole is WAY better than the shithole of the world... Africa. You can thank white people for that. YOURE WELCOME!

Then NOT!

It amuses me that you think anyone would care enough about you to try and control you. Personally, i will just use you as a punching bag because, thats what i do to anti American douche bags like you.

Anyway, I bet your ghetto shithole is WAY better than the shithole of the world... Africa. You can thank white people for that. YOURE WELCOME!

We don't have to thank whites for shit. We literally built this nation. YOU'RE WELCOME!

Then NOT!

It's a contradiction to not care.....while taking the time to write or say you don't care. If you did not really care......you would not have even bothered to respond. Your transparent. I see through our projection and Freudian slips.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's a contradiction to not care.....while taking the time to write or say you don't care. If you did not really care......you would not have even bothered to respond. Your transparent. I see through our projection and Freudian slips.
Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists. It's one of my many "white privilages". :laugh:

Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists.

What black racists? There are none here. You can't show a racist post by any black person here.

We don't have to thank whites for shit. We literally built this nation. YOU'RE WELCOME!
No you didnt. What an absurd claim. Your people did low skill labor and household chores. You were basically mules, and I assure you, mules dont get credit for building anything.

What black racists?
You and AKIP for starters.

No you didnt. What an absurd claim. Your people did low skill labor and household chores. You were basically mules.

We built America.

Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists. It's one of my many "white privilages". :laugh:
So....you DO care then. I think you would have to first win a debate to succeed at making fun of your ops. It's sad when a person is laughing at someone else when the joke is on them and they do not even realize it.

No you didnt. What an absurd claim. Your people did low skill labor and household chores. You were basically mules.

We built America.
Nope, you were just lowly slaves.

What black racists?
You and AKIP for starters.

We've said nothing racist.

We built America.
Nope, you were just lowly slaves.

We built America.

Forum List

Back