Afro American Congressman? Wants People Who Don't Receive Welfare To Be Drug Tested.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
tumblr_inline_o8xc3k5fr31u9pvh5_540.jpg

Lawmaker wants the rich to be drug tested before receiving high-dollar tax deductions

A Congresswoman who is “sick and tired” of drug testing welfare recipients has introduced a bill in Congress that would subject the rich to many of those same requirements.

Personally I am sick and tired of government dependent savages infringing on my liberty.

Lawmaker wants the rich to be drug tested before receiving high-dollar tax deductions

A Congresswoman who is “sick and tired” of drug testing welfare recipients has introduced a bill in Congress that would subject the rich to many of those same requirements.

Personally I am sick and tired of government dependent savages infringing on my liberty.

Someone should explain to this retard that in order to get a tax DEDUCTION you actually have to do something for which the IRS allows the deduction. With social welfare, one can do absolutely nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, and get a check.

The only whey is to cut off their welfare..

Just to be clear, are you saying a tax deduction is welfare?
Yes, what else would it be?

You do realize that to get a deduction you have to actually do something with your money that the government considers valid. A person receiving welfare has to do nothing and to receive it costs them nothing.

Someone should explain to you the concept of taxes before you make yourself look like a bigger fool.

You do realize that to get a deduction you have to actually do something with your money that the government considers valid. A person receiving welfare has to do nothing and to receive it costs them nothing.

Someone should explain to you the concept of taxes before you make yourself look like a bigger fool.
Then don't ever bitch about the debt of the feds..

Someone should explain to you that the true freeloaders aren't those getting deductions yet still paying taxes but those who pay nothing and get more back because they're poor. Those of us paying taxes fund that handout.

Someone should explain to you that the true freeloaders aren't those getting deductions yet still paying taxes but those who pay nothing and get more back because they're poor. Those of us paying taxes fund that handout.
And I should feel what? You get your deduction and someone gets some food..Works for me...It's still welfare, since those taxes not normally paid is creating a budget problem, just like welfare....Now piss in the bottle, you have nothing to hide..

And I should feel what? You get your deduction and someone gets some food..Works for me...It's still welfare, since those taxes not normally paid is creating a budget problem, just like welfare....Now piss in the bottle, you have nothing to hide..

The budget problems aren't the result of tax deductions. They are the fault of the government doing more than what it constitutionally has the authority to do. Budget shortages aren't from lack of funds but excessive spending.

Those someone for whom the rest of us fund their food should get it themselves instead of expecting others to provide it for them. Either they can do that or do without. I don't owe them a thing.

Funny how those funding the country are held to a higher standard than the freeloaders that wouldn't have a bottle to piss in if it weren't for us. How sad it must be for those pieces of shit to know the ONLY way they have what they have is someone else was forced to provide it to them. They don't care. If they did, they would have done something to avoid it by now.

Welfare? What welfare. I used to be on welfare back in the 80's. Until Michigan govenor Engler ended it and threw me and over 80,000 other people out on the street. Causing no doubt every republican in the country to orgasm. Not that I would move there, it would be interesting to know what state still has welfare.

I suppose it could be that if you receive any pittance of government assistance, they still call it welfare. Such as food stamps. But there are many underemployed people who receive food stamps. How can you be employed and still be considered to be on welfare.

Another thing is who and under what circumstances are those on "welfare" required to be drug tested. Did somebody mis the boat when it came to realizing that the good feelings that come from having love, money or status are drugs too? If you don't have any of those things, who gives a flippin flying fuck if they take drugs. (I myself take the tobacco drug) What kind of tyrannical slime would require their slaves to be sober.

Never go full retard.....I know it's an old one but it is so appropriate in this case.

Never go full retard.....I know it's an old one but it is so appropriate in this case.
Gotta fuck with the retirees..

Gotta fuck with the retirees..

Dont fuck with this retiree.....

Forum List

Back