After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No. Non sequitur

Did you know his group, the Weathermen was responsible for killing the first black policeman on the Nyack police force? They also killed one more cop and a security guard. Left 9 children fatherless. They blew up a townhouse by accident while planning on killing hundreds at Fort Dix military dance. This resulted in the death of three of their own. The only reason they did not commit mass murder was due to sheer incompetence.

How 1960s Radicals Ended Up Teaching Your Kids - The Daily Beast

Waverly Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey stupid: Yes, jasonfreeofbrains, I AM talking to you, you moron,

WHAT important positions COULD the President put an acknowledged Marxist into without Senate scrutiny?

Are you always this stupid?

Well, yes. You are.

But you seem completely devoid of brain cells today.

I don't think I want to back and forth with you. You might have a stroke or worse, get a gun and take your anger out on some innocent person. But hey, did you play the u tube clip? Isn't this a little more intimate than Obama bowing?

You couldn't keep up with a back and forth. :thup:

As I already advised you, I am not at all mad, angry or even miffed, you moron.

I call you obscene names because you are an obscene joke, but noting it probably lowers my BP.

And the reason you are wrong about the President Bush behavior was already clearly spelled out for you. But you are an idiot and can't keep up. I don't deign to repeat it for you. It wouldn't help anyway. You remain far too vastly stupid to grasp it.

I was hoping you would've found a quiet place to settle down by now. I wouldn't want it on my conscience if you hurt someone in your present state of mind.

Last edited:
[

No. The tripe you spews is just modern American liberal pablum puke.

AS I ALREADY correctly noted, SOMETIMES a so-called freedom fighter IS just a terrorist.

And you are wrong about what "our" problem with Islam is.

It is a diseased mental illness passing itself off as a "religion," which standing alone may not be of much concern to me or most folks.

But part of the mental illness of that diseased scumbag religion is that it calls upon its adherents to do evil shit in the name of "Allah." Thankfully, I do not require a "by your leave" to address what they do.

Muslims may be, by and large, plenty good enough people. But their religion is a cancer.

Yeah, that's it.

Frankly Christians have killed far more people than the Muslims ever have... usually in the name oftheir magic sky man.

If we got out of their part of the world and stopped propping up the Zionists, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:
I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No. Non sequitur

Did you know his group, the Weathermen was responsible for killing the first black policeman on the Nyack police force? They also killed one more cop and a security guard. Left 9 children fatherless. They blew up a townhouse by accident while planning on killing hundreds at Fort Dix military dance. This resulted in the death of three of their own. The only reason they did not commit mass murder was due to sheer incompetence.

The Weathermans intent was to kill others but they just couldn't fix stupid and blew themselves up instead.

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:

No. Non sequitur

No one cares about your thesis on ancient history.

:redface:

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:
No. Non sequitur

The Weathermans intent was to kill others but they just couldn't fix stupid and blew themselves up instead.

Was it? Why did they mostly target empty buildings?
\

Why can't you people tell the truth without leaving out facts and context?

The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction, although three members of the group were killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion...

...and former members of the group robbed a Brinks armored car in 1981 resulting in the death of three people including Waverly Brown, the first black police officer on the Nyack police force.

For the bombing of the United States Capitol on March 1, 1971, they issued a communiqué saying it was "in protest of the U.S. invasion of Laos". For the bombing of the Pentagon on May 19, 1972, they stated it was "in retaliation for the U.S. bombing raid in Hanoi". For the January 29, 1975 bombing of the United States Department of State building, they stated it was "in response to escalation in Vietnam".

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also: List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:

\

The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction, although three members of the group were killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion...

...and former members of the group robbed a Brinks armored car in 1981 resulting in the death of three people including Waverly Brown, the first black police officer on the Nyack police force.

For the bombing of the United States Capitol on March 1, 1971, they issued a communiqué saying it was "in protest of the U.S. invasion of Laos". For the bombing of the Pentagon on May 19, 1972, they stated it was "in retaliation for the U.S. bombing raid in Hanoi". For the January 29, 1975 bombing of the United States Department of State building, they stated it was "in response to escalation in Vietnam".

Good grief :rolleyes:

[

No. The tripe you spews is just modern American liberal pablum puke.

AS I ALREADY correctly noted, SOMETIMES a so-called freedom fighter IS just a terrorist.

And you are wrong about what "our" problem with Islam is.

It is a diseased mental illness passing itself off as a "religion," which standing alone may not be of much concern to me or most folks.

But part of the mental illness of that diseased scumbag religion is that it calls upon its adherents to do evil shit in the name of "Allah." Thankfully, I do not require a "by your leave" to address what they do.

Muslims may be, by and large, plenty good enough people. But their religion is a cancer.

Yeah, that's it.

Frankly Christians have killed far more people than the Muslims ever have... usually in the name oftheir magic sky man.

If we got out of their part of the world and stopped propping up the Zionists, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

Muslims take us. No big smurf. Crazies in all religions. But they top us for killing.

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:

\

They were shitty terrorists. Don't you understand this?

They sucked. Didn't mean they didn't try. They were just lousy at it.:eusa_angel:

\

They were shitty terrorists. Don't you understand this?

They sucked. Didn't mean they didn't try. They were just lousy at it.:eusa_angel:

The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction, :eusa_whistle:

\

Charlie Brown?

:redface:

Sorry bout that,

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

1. I still can't figure out why he hasn't found a double tap???
2. If there is an American in need, its him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

1. I still can't figure out why he hasn't found a double tap???
2. If there is an American in need, its him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They gave warnings. No one was killed when they targeted buildings with warnings

end of story

\

Here is the list: List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CaféAuLait;7129226 said:
Wow, you have oversimplified the Soviet-Afghan War. Not to mention the Cold War between us and the Soviets going on at the same time, Reagan isn’t going to pat the Soviets on the back. The atrocities the Soviets were committing in Afghanistan drove many of the Mujahedeen’s actions. Entire villages wiped out on the whim of Soviet generals. Of course the US funneled money to Pakistan for training of the Mujahedeen, something that comes back to bite us in the ass horribly.

Exactly. Reagan didn't understand the downside of applying the power of Big Government - the law of unintended consequences. He preached small government to naive voters, but no other president concentrated more power in Washington. [Don't try to explain this is Republicans because they don't understand how big Washington needed to be in order to manage the emerging global economy. Our goods are made in both Communist China along with unstable parts of the global south & the middle east. As you saw from the Iraq war and all the bases we have globally, it takes a MASSIVE & EXPENSIVE & BIG government to stabilize the global market system and police the world].

The point is this. When your economy requires resources in places like the middle east (partly because your biggest donors rejected Carter's shift from oil to alternative energy & partly because of the ideological benefits of the Cold War), than you need a government big enough and strong enough to mold the greater middle east so that a hostile force does not control the region. For Reagan this meant pouring money and weapons into Iran & Hussein's Iraq & Saudi Arabia & terrorist cells in Afghanistan. He unwittingly strengthened a bunch of monsters. [It's called the law of unintended consequences, but don't tell this to Republicans because they deeply trust the machinations of Big Government when a Republican is in charge]

But let's be clear about the real downside of manipulating the politics and resources of other countries. Let's be clear about the type of leaders we empowered in order to manage our foreign assets. Look at what happened to Mossadegh for instance. He was the wildly popular and democratically elected leader of Iran. He was a moderate capable of uniting the the religious nationalist extremists & the younger, progressive modern generation. But he had a flaw in Western eyes. He wanted Iran to control and be the primary benefactor of its natural resources. He wouldn't completely open his country's oil resources to outsiders. So British and American forces removed him and replaced him with a brutal dictator - the Shah. This is a very common practice, and to some extent it's a necessary tool for superpowers who require an ever-increasing share of global resources. In each country we look for a corruptible dictator who is willing to give us control of their resources. But here is the catch. Evil Dictators are unpredictable and hard to control in the long run. Eventually they turn on you. This is why Carter refused to play ball with Iran, and this is why he never would have gotten in bed as deeply with Hussein as Reagan did. He chose oil independence instead. He asked the nation to embrace a slow and long transition to LESS OIL. Reagan chose Big Oil - and by default, he chose Iran, Hussein, Saudi Arabia and the Mujahideen. He made them stronger and now we are lying in that bed.

Last edited:

You also lived in a country then that was drafting 18 year olds and sending them to Viet Nam to die for nothing..and butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent Asians for no reason.

Fuck you Frankie. If there were no protests against that insane massacre we would
STILL probably be there slaughtering people FOR NOTHING!

You are just one of those dumb asses that believe "my country right or wrong". Piss on you Frankie. Seriously.

How nuts are you lib assholes. They wanted to kill people. Ok they failed because they weren't successful, but they wanted to kill everyone.

Dante give it up. And frankly this is disgusting.

You also lived in a country then that was drafting 18 year olds and sending them to Viet Nam to die for nothing..and butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent Asians for no reason.

Fuck you Frankie. If there were no protests against that insane massacre we would
STILL probably be there slaughtering people FOR NOTHING!

You are just one of those dumb asses that believe "my country right or wrong". Piss on you Frankie. Seriously.

Fuck you mother fucker. LBJ was a democrat and lived and breathed and died Haliburton.

Forum List

Back