After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Sorry bout that,

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

1. I still can't figure out why he hasn't found a double tap???
2. If there is an American in need, its him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They gave warnings. No one was killed when they targeted buildings with warnings

end of story

Bullshit.

Link to the warnings.By all means Dante.

Oh mr happy billie and bernie...

pfpg16_1.jpg

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

You also lived in a country then that was drafting 18 year olds and sending them to Viet Nam to die for nothing..and butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent Asians for no reason.

Fuck you Frankie. If there were no protests against that insane massacre we would
STILL probably be there slaughtering people FOR NOTHING!

You are just one of those dumb asses that believe "my country right or wrong". Piss on you Frankie. Seriously.

Fuck you mother fucker. LBJ was a democrat and lived and breathed and died Haliburton.

I have NEVER defended Kennedy OR Johnson you jizz gobbling moron. My family, including myself, has always been republican...so Fuck you motherfucker. South Viet Nam was run by criminals. The guy we installed to replace the first criminal was also a criminal. You can't possibly assemble a teaspoon of evidence why we SHOULD have propped up those scum. "Domino" my ass. In the end the North won and guess what? We are doing business with them. So you go and fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit. Nothing we did there was worth the carnage we caused and the good American boys we slaughtered to make the military industrial complex richer.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No, they will defend him to the end...

Kathy Boudin is at Columbia, should be rotting in jail with Ayers...

Sorry bout that,

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They gave warnings. No one was killed when they targeted buildings with warnings

end of story

Give me the links to the warnings.

How nuts are you lib assholes. They wanted to kill people. Ok they failed because they weren't successful, but they wanted to kill everyone.

Dante give it up. And frankly this is disgusting.

It's like saying Faisal Shahzad should not have been charged with the attempt use a weapon of mass destruction In New York and sentenced to a life in prison since his plan failed.

Just because the Weathermen were idiots and blew themselves, a four story townhouse and half a city block instead of their intended target of Fort Dix soldiers and their family, makes it no less of a crime.

Was it? Why did they mostly target empty buildings?
\

Why can't you people tell the truth without leaving out facts and context?

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also: List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were shitty terrorists. Don't you understand this?

They sucked. Didn't mean they didn't try. They were just lousy at it.:eusa_angel:

The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction, :eusa_whistle:
Not kidding on this.

Don't fuck with me here.

They were revolutionaries.

I'll go to blood on this. I Know this well.

CaféAuLait;7135347 said:
How nuts are you lib assholes. They wanted to kill people. Ok they failed because they weren't successful, but they wanted to kill everyone.

Dante give it up. And frankly this is disgusting.

It's like saying Faisal Shahzad should not have been charged with the attempt use a weapon of mass destruction In New York and sentenced to a life in prison since his plan failed.

Just because the Weathermen were idiots and blew themselves, a four story townhouse and half a city block instead of their intended target of Fort Dix soldiers and their family, makes it no less of a crime.

I know. They fucked up....so they really aren't terrorists....:eusa_angel:

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:
No. Non sequitur

Did you know his group, the Weathermen was responsible for killing the first black policeman on the Nyack police force? They also killed one more cop and a security guard. Left 9 children fatherless. They blew up a townhouse by accident while planning on killing hundreds at Fort Dix military dance. This resulted in the death of three of their own. The only reason they did not commit mass murder was due to sheer incompetence.

How 1960s Radicals Ended Up Teaching Your Kids - The Daily Beast

Waverly Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Weathermans intent was to kill others but they just couldn't fix stupid and blew themselves up instead.

The weatherman's intent was to draw attention to a government and political/military industrial complex that was murdering thousands of good American boys a month and many more thousands of Asians....As the best president we ever had warned us. That would be Eisenhower. What those kids did was patriotic.

CaféAuLait;7134388 said:
Did you know his group, the Weathermen was responsible for killing the first black policeman on the Nyack police force? They also killed one more cop and a security guard. Left 9 children fatherless. They blew up a townhouse by accident while planning on killing hundreds at Fort Dix military dance. This resulted in the death of three of their own. The only reason they did not commit mass murder was due to sheer incompetence.

How 1960s Radicals Ended Up Teaching Your Kids - The Daily Beast

Waverly Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Weathermans intent was to kill others but they just couldn't fix stupid and blew themselves up instead.

The weatherman's intent was to draw attention to a government and political/military industrial complex that was murdering thousands of good American boys a month and many more thousands of Asians....As the best president we ever had warned us. That would be Eisenhower. What those kids did was patriotic.

What a load of crap. The weatherman's real intent was centered on a future in which the communist nations of Cuba, North Korea, China and the Soviet Union would occupy various parts of the U.S., with “re-education centers” established in the Southwest to prevent counterrevolution. These concentration camps were to be for re-educating die-hard capitalists. And those who couldn't be re-educated would need to be eliminated. As was stated: "And when I say ‘eliminate,’ I mean ‘kill....twenty-five million people.”

What a load of crap. The weatherman's real intent was centered on a future in which the communist nations of Cuba, North Korea, China and the Soviet Union would occupy various parts of the U.S., with “re-education centers” established in the Southwest to prevent counterrevolution. These concentration camps were to be for re-educating die-hard capitalists. And those who couldn't be re-educated would need to be eliminated. As was stated: "And when I say ‘eliminate,’ I mean ‘kill....twenty-five million people.”

"Praying for wisdom" is an oxymoron Sport.

Sorry bout that,

Scary stuff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

end of story
Equaling violent protest, in which no one was harmed. Hence, I'm unmoved, by the complaints.

That sounds like extermination of American People..... and these voices get tenure at American universities.

You also lived in a country then that was drafting 18 year olds and sending them to Viet Nam to die for nothing..and butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent Asians for no reason.

Fuck you Frankie. If there were no protests against that insane massacre we would
STILL probably be there slaughtering people FOR NOTHING!

You are just one of those dumb asses that believe "my country right or wrong". Piss on you Frankie. Seriously.

Fuck you mother fucker. LBJ was a democrat and lived and breathed and died Haliburton.

BS, you know-nothing-bimbo.

This isn't the 60's anymore, idiot.

The most dangerous people out there these days are right-wing extremists blowing up women's healthcare clinics and shooting and blowing up other Americans, and Islamic terrorists.

A left-wing fanatic nowadays is the kind of person who wishes to smoke pot after a lascivious afternoon of gay sex.

Womens healthcare clinics? Is that what the planned murder incorporated is calling abortion clinics now? Healthcare clinics? Oh the irony of that one! Listen! We, Christians, condemn anyone who blows up an abortion clinic in order to prevent the murder of more unborn babies. That is not the way to go about saving the lives of the unborn. We have laws in this land and we are to obey them. With that said the most dangerous people these days are the Islamic terrorists we see commiting acts of terror globally every single day. Time for the liberals to wake up and stop blaming the Christians for everything. We get it. You're God haters. Still, if you don't wake up and begin to deal with the problem of Islamic terrorism you could find it in your own city next. So wake up.

I read that Ayers also told a group of students that part of the revolution included smashing cars in the streets, targeting the homes of the affluent and burning them to the ground, he says.......then go home and kill your own parents. Can you imagine? This is Obama's best buddy. The son of the people who paid for his education. Communists.

Forum List

Back