After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Not kidding on this.

Don't fuck with me here.

They were revolutionaries.

I'll go to blood on this. I Know this well.

Yep. However that doesn't change the fact that they didn't target innocent civilians like the radical Islamic terrorist do. Lumping them in with the kill American anywhere anytime crowd is simply disingenuous.

Hey, BlindPoo, you brainless dishonest shit-muncher.

When they planted bombs, they either knew or didn't care that people would/could get killed.

The "distinction" which petty minded tools like you keep trying to draw remains almost totally meaningless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

That's why they warned people ahead of time, because they didn't care. Using the Boston Marathon bombings to denigrate the President of the United States is not meaningless.

How many soldiers and their families did Ayers blow up? Explaining what the WUO did and how their actions differ from the two bomber brothers is not excusing their actions nor does it make them heros.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ayers only blew up buildings in NYC, so he's cool

Well Frankie, you're entitled to your opinion misguided as it is.........:eusa_shhh:

This is more properly said of you, Blindpoo.

The weather underground's actions DID differ from those of the Boston Marathon bombers' actions in some respects. But you persist in pointing to pretty irrelevant differences to pretend that the 'weather underground is not really as bad.'

What did they do, you mental midget? Did they carefully plant their bombs to "make sure" that it would ONLY damage property?

You are really a pathetic imbecile.

luckily none, because he was a crappy terrorist. But his intent was to kill, just like the shoe bomber and the times square bomber.

Lucky in that more people didn't die accidently in their attacks on property. The shoe bomber and the Time Square bomber both targeted innocent civilians with intentions on killing as many as possible.

"attacks on property" LOL. Do people ever happen to be on "property" ?

Ayers and his cronies also killed cops, one cop killer is now teaching (indoctrinating) at an ivy league college.

You libs are amazing in the way you support those who would bring down the USA.

Did you take that class on fixing facts around your talking points taught by Bush and Blair?

The WUO splintered after our withdrawl from Vietnam. The robbery that Boudin was involved in happened in 1981. I believe 3 officers were killed.

You pseudo-conservatives will stoop to any low to denigrate this president.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ayers only blew up buildings in NYC, so he's cool

Well Frankie, you're entitled to your opinion misguided as it is.........:eusa_shhh:

This is more properly said of you, Blindpoo.

The weather underground's actions DID differ from those of the Boston Marathon bombers' actions in some respects. But you persist in pointing to pretty irrelevant differences to pretend that the 'weather underground is not really as bad.'

What did they do, you mental midget? Did they carefully plant their bombs to "make sure" that it would ONLY damage property?

You are really a pathetic imbecile.

How many bombs did they plant? How many years did they operate? How many people did they kill? Did they ever randomly target civilans and a major sporting event?

Your insults are like your reasoning. You got nothing.

Lucky in that more people didn't die accidently in their attacks on property. The shoe bomber and the Time Square bomber both targeted innocent civilians with intentions on killing as many as possible.

Ayers and his cronies also killed cops, one cop killer is now teaching (indoctrinating) at an ivy league college.

Did you take that class on fixing facts around your talking points taught by Bush and Blair?

The WUO splintered after our withdrawl from Vietnam. The robbery that Boudin was involved in happened in 1981. I believe 3 officers were killed.

You pathetically dishonest hacks, known as modern day liberals, will stoop to any cheap illogical deflection effort to defend Obama from comments which are perfectly valid.

You even stoop so low as to pretend that Bill Ayers, the President's god-damn pal, isn't and wasn't Obama's pal and that Ayers, the god-damn domestic terrorist, wasn't a cock-sucker who used bombs against American targets.

You have no integrity, poo.

The Weather underground book whic hwas co-authored by scumbag Ayers -- that "prairie fire" crap -- was dedicated to lots of people including the lovely Sirhan Sirhan, assassin of Senator and Presidential candidate, Robert F. Kennedy.

Well, at least Ayers has attempted to distance himself from THAT part of the book.

Blindpoo would still suck Ayer's cock.

You pathetically dishonest hacks, known as modern day liberals, will stoop to any cheap illogical deflection effort to defend Obama from comments which are perfectly valid.

You even stoop so low as to pretend that Bill Ayers, the President's god-damn pal, isn't and wasn't Obama's pal and that Ayers, the god-damn domestic terrorist, wasn't a cock-sucker who used bombs against American targets.

The comments were not valid. Getting your panties in a tight wad over failing to denigrate the President is kind of funny to watch however.

The Weather underground book whic hwas co-authored by scumbag Ayers -- that "prairie fire" crap -- was dedicated to lots of people including the lovely Sirhan Sirhan, assassin of Senator and Presidential candidate, Robert F. Kennedy.

Well, at least Ayers has attempted to distance himself from THAT part of the book.

So now you want to talk about a booket? How does that tie into the Boston Bombers?

obama does not need any help denigrating himself. He is doing a great job of that.

worst president in history, Jimma Carta is laughing in his Billy beer.

So now you want to talk about a booket? How does that tie into the Boston Bombers?

I don't know what a "booket" is, you dimwit.

The point of mentioning the Ayer's book (or booklet) is that his own words reveal who and what he is as did his criminal actions.

The very things YOU attempt to deny or minimize.

A book or booklet on domestic terrorism ties in pretty clearly to the Boston Marathom bombers, at least to anybody with a working brain and even a shred of integrity. That, sadly, leaves you excluded.

The comments were not valid. Getting your panties in a tight wad over failing to denigrate the President is kind of funny to watch however.

Since you write with TderpM's knack for clarity, it is not evident which comments you think you are talking about.

The comments that Bill Ayers was a pal of Obama are perfectly valid.

As for your whining concern for the alleged denigration of the President, you can relax, you flaming asshole. What the moron in chief says and does denigrates him more than enough.

Meanwhile, the knickers in a knot appear to be yours.

Go wring them out, clean yourself up and come back when the Midol takes effect.

Bill Ayers, like the Boston bombers, the Times Square bomber, the underwear bomber and the shoe bomber were all GOOD bombers. They had noble, liberal intent.

The point of mentioning the Ayer's book (or booklet) is that his own words reveal who and what he is as did his criminal actions.

A book or booklet on domestic terrorism ties in pretty clearly to the Boston Marathom bombers, at least to anybody with a working brain and even a shred of integrity. That, sadly, leaves you excluded.

Feel free to provide links to my quotes where I claim the WUO bombings were not criminal acts. Or at least a link or quotes from the booklet where they endorse random bombings intended to kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

People in glass house should be careful of throwing stones "Marathom" man.:eek:

Since you write with TderpM's knack for clarity, it is not evident which comments you think you are talking about.

As for your whining concern for the alleged denigration of the President, you can relax, you flaming asshole. What the moron in chief says and does denigrates him more than enough.

That's funny. I know what comments you were talking about. Strange you don't.

Those Cheznians were Navy seals and members of The Craft --- numerous videos .
You are being hoodwinked again by another American False Flag .

That's funny. I know what comments you were talking about. Strange you don't.

I know what comments I have been talking about. I have no idea what YOU are babbling about.

You remain addled, unclear, confused, kind of dull and a liberal. That last tends to explain the former.

Last edited:

Feel free to provide links to my quotes where I claim the WUO bombings were not criminal acts. Or at least a link or quotes from the booklet where they endorse random bombings intended to kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

People in glass house should be careful of throwing stones "Marathom" man.:eek:

Someday -- you poor befuddled, deluded, addled, liberal tool -- you might figure out that ALL the words of a sentence count.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No, they don't

Forum List

Back