After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No, they don't

Sure they do. They don't need the Boston marathon bombers to know that the Obama Pal-in around with Ayers meme/thing/talking point, failed to gain any real traction as a wedge issue in 2008 and 2012 (except amoung the most rabid of the right). The Righties just can't get over the fact that Obama was elected. Still can't!

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No, they don't

Sure they do. They don't need the Boston marathon bombers to know that the Obama Pal-in around with Ayers meme/thing/talking point, failed to gain any real traction as a wedge issue in 2008 and 2012 (except amoung the most rabid of the right). The Righties just can't get over the fact that Obama was elected. Still can't!

So you said no they don't then proved my point? Nice rebuttal there.

No, they don't

They don't even realize what they're doing; it's reflex

No, they don't

I already know why Ayers bother them. They are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Boston for another chance to try their stupid meme against the President.

I already know why Ayers bother them. They are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Boston for another chance to try their stupid meme against the President.

:eusa_drool:

You drool a lot, don't you boo?

Bill Ayers: Domestic Terrorist or American Hero
Ayers did not blow anyone up but the could have if he wanted to. He was protesting the VIetnam war and it's atrocities and he was my hero because he contributed to ending the war and saving lives of Americans. I wish he had done more sooner and wish there are Ayers today to protest the Iraq and Afghanistan war. Bush is the terrorist because he blew up almost a million innocent people sending your children to sacrifice their lives to satisfy his ego_Oh,Yes, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld was found guilty of war crimes by International Tribune and we should have them on trial also. We don't have heroes like Ayers, Fonda anymore only a bunch of wussies with talk but no action in them.

Bill Ayers: Domestic Terrorist or American Hero? - Hippyland

Last edited:

Ayers did not blow anyone up but the could have if he wanted to. He was protesting the VIetnam war and it's atrocities and he was my hero because he contributed to ending the war and saving lives of Americans. I wish he had done more sooner and wish there are Ayers today to protest the Iraq and Afghanistan war. Bush is the terrorist because he blew up almost a million innocent people sending your children to sacrifice their lives to satisfy his ego_Oh,Yes, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld was found guilty of war crimes by International Tribune and we should have them on trial also. We don't have heroes like Ayers, Fonda anymore only a bunch of wussies with talk but no action in them.

ignorant people like you are as much a danger to this country as muslim terrorists. Your stupidity equals their animosity.

While we are talking about presidents, wars, and dead americans---why is it that you leftists never mention kennedy and johnson's viet nam war that resulted in the deaths of 58,000 americans for absolutely nothing?

ignorant partisan asshole, you are as worthless as a rotting hunk of elephant shit.

The Weathermans intent was to kill others but they just couldn't fix stupid and blew themselves up instead.

The weatherman's intent was to draw attention to a government and political/military industrial complex that was murdering thousands of good American boys a month and many more thousands of Asians....As the best president we ever had warned us. That would be Eisenhower. What those kids did was patriotic.

What a load of crap. The weatherman's real intent was centered on a future in which the communist nations of Cuba, North Korea, China and the Soviet Union would occupy various parts of the U.S., with “re-education centers” established in the Southwest to prevent counterrevolution. These concentration camps were to be for re-educating die-hard capitalists. And those who couldn't be re-educated would need to be eliminated. As was stated: "And when I say ‘eliminate,’ I mean ‘kill....twenty-five million people.”

^ This is why we have a William Ayers problem

Different times, different war. They were forcing young American men, who couldn't get a deferment, into killing and being killed. Today no one is forced to join the military. It was a war of choice as we were not defending America. I should think that if somehow the Governement reinstated the drafts and got involved in another war of choice like Vietnam or Iraq, we would see a lot more protest. IMHO.

You choose your heroes foolishly. He was just using the Vietnam war to accomplish his goal of destroying our government at that time. He did not care about the soldiers any more than Fonda who made it as difficult as she could for the military men especially the POWs.

Different times, different war. They were forcing young American men, who couldn't get a deferment, into killing and being killed. Today no one is forced to join the military. It was a war of choice as we were not defending America. I should think that if somehow the Governement reinstated the drafts and got involved in another war of choice like Vietnam or Iraq, we would see a lot more protest. IMHO.

I wasn't for the Viet Nam "police action" and I have no problem with demonstrations. The use of the bombs goes far beyond a demonstration.

Last edited:
The weatherman's intent was to draw attention to a government and political/military industrial complex that was murdering thousands of good American boys a month and many more thousands of Asians....As the best president we ever had warned us. That would be Eisenhower. What those kids did was patriotic.

What a load of crap. The weatherman's real intent was centered on a future in which the communist nations of Cuba, North Korea, China and the Soviet Union would occupy various parts of the U.S., with “re-education centers” established in the Southwest to prevent counterrevolution. These concentration camps were to be for re-educating die-hard capitalists. And those who couldn't be re-educated would need to be eliminated. As was stated: "And when I say ‘eliminate,’ I mean ‘kill....twenty-five million people.”

^ This is why we have a William Ayers problem

What does that have to do with Boston? And how does that connect the two Religonist who bombed the marathon?

I wasn't for the Viet Nam "police action" and I have no problem with demonstrations. The use of the bombs goes far beyond a domonstration.

I have a much bigger problem with the Marathon Bombers, and Islamic Radicals in general, for their practive of bombing soft civilian targets.

The Boston Bombers said almost the exact same thing about their situation

Are you serious? You cannot possible remember the Vietnam war. Compare Ayers and the Weather Underground to the Boston terrorist? Where are the convictions if they were terrorist??? Ayers blew up buildings, Boston terrorist blew up people. Get it?
Wright was right. The "chicken has come home to roost" We have to face the consequences of our mistakes or bad deeds.

Last edited:

Outcome the same. What did we have to defend Americans from? Saddam and innocent Muslims??? There terrorist are still there plotting their next attack and growing. Terrorism creates terrorism. We had a choice and we made the wrong choice again and will again.

Last edited:

You don't have a clue what you are talking about with the draft. Not at all. Your post actually surprised me.

With all due respect, you are so wrong on this post.

Are you serious? You cannot possible remember the Vietnam war. Compare Ayers and the Weather Underground to the Boston terrorist? Where are the convictions if they were terrorist???

You are a serial liar. You know the truth. I've given it to you many times with documentation.

How screwed up are you when you learn the truth in history with true documentation but you still keep showing up like zombie times spouting the same lies?

You must be a serial liar. That's all I can conclude.

Different times, different war. They were forcing young American men, who couldn't get a deferment, into killing and being killed. Today no one is forced to join the military. It was a war of choice as we were not defending America. I should think that if somehow the Government reinstated the drafts and got involved in another war of choice like Vietnam or Iraq, we would see a lot more protest. IMHO.

I wasn't for the Viet Nam "police action" and I have no problem with demonstrations. The use of the bombs goes far beyond a demonstration.

Peaceful demonstrations were not working. peaceful protest got civil right peaceful demonstrators killed. Are we demonstrating peaceful in Iraq and Afghanistan. No we are violently demonstrating our opposition to terrorist that attacked us on 9-11? We just call it war.

Last edited:

Outcome the same. What did we have to defend Americans from? Saddam and innocent Muslims??? There terrorist are still there plotting their next attack and growing. Terrorism creates terrorism. We had a choice and we made the wrong choice again and will again.

What drugs are you on? Seriously? Even on the mighty Q I can articulate.

Forum List

Back