After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No. Non sequitur

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No. Non sequitur

You like this little white guy? You are cool with this little white guy? Terrorist little white guys are cool with you?

But otherwise you hate all other white guys? Am I getting you right here?

You can object to him all you want. You can't claim that the WUO motivation was simply to kill innocent bystanders.

No. It wasn't THAT simple. But USING the slaughter of bystanders was just peachy with those fucking scumbag pieces of liberal shit.

Your "distinction" is meaningless.

Now there's something we see everyday.

To you and your ilk, I'm sure it is. However that distinction has nothing to do with the fundemental answer to this threads question. It has nothing to do with an aging 60's radical and more about how to use the tragedy in Boston to deningrate the President whom you dispise so much that you abandon all reason.

You are kidding correct?

Why Bill Ayers bothers you...hmm. Let's see. Because you don't have much of a life and spend all day on the internet and so you've lost touch with reality?

No. It wasn't THAT simple. But USING the slaughter of bystanders was just peachy with those fucking scumbag pieces of liberal shit.

To you and your ilk, I'm sure it is. However that distinction has nothing to do with the fundemental answer to this threads question. It has nothing to do with an aging 60's radical and more about how to use the tragedy in Boston to deningrate the President whom you dispise so much that you abandon all reason.

You are kidding correct?

I don't "dispise" the President. I don't even despise him. I do detest his political philosophy and his political agenda.

Now back to the point you are bleating so meaninglessly about.

Ayers was a domestic terrorist.

That piece of shit regretted not having done more. I know. His vile imbecility got QUOTED for posterity in a piece in The New York Slimes ironically published ON 9/11/2001.

Ayers is still alive and still preaches his vile shit.

Hitler is dead.

That doesn't change the fact tht Hitler is a solid example of what is wrong with fascist, Nazi scumbag murdering filth.

Ayers is not on the same massive scale as Hitler, but they are fucking kindred spirits.

And you are an apologist for that filth when it suits your partisan idiot agenda, blindpooh.

Why Bill Ayers bothers you...hmm. Let's see. Because you don't have much of a life and spend all day on the internet and so you've lost touch with reality?

No you mindless fuckchop. Ayers bothers rational people because of what he still stands for.

You are the krusty diseased asshole of an AIDS infested cockroach.

Just sayin'. You stupid bitch.

You are kidding correct?

Sadly, deafdumbandblindpoo is not kidding.

Such assholes believe the rancid imbecility they so often spew.

you are correct about a couple of things. Many of us do dispise what obama is doing, and wants to do to our country. Dispising his agenda is not the same as dispising the man.

We do not want big government marxism.

we do not want obamacare

we do not want 17 trillion in national debt

we do not want the govt to operate for 4 years with no budget

we do not want more people on food stamps than ever before

we do not want more people in poverty than ever before

we do not want a president who is determined to divide us in order to force his agenda

we do not want weak foreign policy

we do not want open borders

we do not want nationalized car companies

we do not want a president who bows to the saudi king

WE DO NOT WANT WHAT OBAMA WANTS, OR WHAT HE HAS DONE

DO YOU?

Obama bows? Bush rubbed cheeks with the Saudi prince at his ranch. They probably did more behind closed doors. I've got a question for you. If Obama is a marxist, why hasn't he put some marxists in important positions? link below of the two lovers. You repubs are too easy to sharpshoot. Must be all that home schooling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

you are correct about a couple of things. Many of us do dispise what obama is doing, and wants to do to our country. Dispising his agenda is not the same as dispising the man.

we do not want obamacare

we do not want a president who is determined to divide us in order to force his agenda

DO YOU?

Obama bows? Bush rubbed cheeks with the Saudi prince at his ranch. They probably did more behind closed doors. I've got a question for you. If Obama is a marxist, why hasn't he put some marxists in important positions? link below of the two lovers. You repubs are too easy to sharpshoot. Must be all that home schooling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

Hey stupid: Yes, jasonfreeofbrains, I AM talking to you, you moron,

WHAT important positions COULD the President put an acknowledged Marxist into without Senate scrutiny?

Are you always this stupid?

Well, yes. You are.

But you seem completely devoid of brain cells today.

we do not want obamacare

DO YOU?

OK we have been over this before, but since you missed it.

what Bush did was follow arab custom where two equals meet.

what obama did was make himself inferior to the king by bowing to him like a fucking peasant

I worked in the mid east for years, I as a normal businessman would never bow to any arab king, emir, sheik, or ayatollah. and they would not expect it.

obama is either really stupid or he really feels inferior to the saudi king.

No you mindless fuckchop. Ayers bothers rational people because of what he still stands for.

Like I said, you people are to easy sharpshoot. I hope you don't own a firearm if a post on the internet brings all this anger out.

Like I said, you people are to easy sharpshoot. I hope you don't own a firearm if a post on the internet brings all this anger out.

I mock you as the obvious asshole idiot you are, and you (being as dumb as they come) imagine that I must be "angry."

:lmao:

Yeah. Ok. Go with that.

You'll sleep better tonight.

But you will go to bed as stupid as a load of snot and wake up not one bit smarter in the morning.

:thup:

we do not want obamacare

DO YOU?

WHAT important positions COULD the President put an acknowledged Marxist into without Senate scrutiny?

Well, yes. You are.

I don't think I want to back and forth with you. You might have a stroke or worse, get a gun and take your anger out on some innocent person. But hey, did you play the u tube clip? Isn't this a little more intimate than Obama bowing?

Last edited:

patisan ignorance couple with abject stupidity makes people mad. you are a perfect example of an arrogant idiot.

you have the brain of an earthworm. wiggle around and eat whatever shit the left wing media and your kenyan messiah feed you.

I really feel sorry for you.

George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube

Well, yes. You are.

I don't think I want to back and forth with you. You might have a stroke or worse, get a gun and take your anger out on some innocent person. But hey, did you play the u tube clip? Isn't this a little more intimate than Obama bowing?

I already explained it, but here it is again

what obama did was make himself inferior to the king by bowing to him like a fucking peasant

I worked in the mid east for years, I as a normal businessman would never bow to any arab king, emir, sheik, or ayatollah. and they would not expect it.

George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube

Well, yes. You are.

You couldn't keep up with a back and forth. :thup:

As I already advised you, I am not at all mad, angry or even miffed, you moron.

I call you obscene names because you are an obscene joke, but noting it probably lowers my BP.

And the reason you are wrong about the President Bush behavior was already clearly spelled out for you. But you are an idiot and can't keep up. I don't deign to repeat it for you. It wouldn't help anyway. You remain far too vastly stupid to grasp it.

we do not want obamacare

DO YOU?

So bowing is not ok but holding hands and rubbing cheeks and putting lips close together would have got your mark of approval if Obama had done that instead of bowing. Oh well, I have a lot to learn from the anti Obama crowd.

I am afraid your question (however well intentioned it might be) is irrelevant.

WE don't teach Muslims diddly dog about Islam.

WE don't correct the vile notions preached at them by those who do the actual teaching of Islam to Muslims: other Muslims.

WE did not right their stupid comic book Qu'ran.

WE cannot edit it.

WE cannot teach those too ignorant to challenge the mutts who preach it in an even more vile manner than its own words mandate.

Dear IM: Well, if you and other non-Muslims are the ones teaching that Islam says all these things, then I address you.

When I address Muslims we end up discussing how Christ is taught within the faith, or Constitutional principles, etc.
One Muslim coworker from Africa acknowledges political problems with Islamic govts, but is specific, such as faulting the Pakistani culture for where the honor killing-type mentality is prevalent, and faulting areas in Africa where the Shariah law is abused to punish people excessively. So when I talk with Muslims, there is a clear distinction between the politics in different countries vs. Islam itself.

I see most of the Jihadist claims I have direct exposure to
are being taught by people around me who are against Islam,
so that's who I address in terms of how to correct the teachings.

Just like when I talk with Christians about how Christianity is taught,
that is different from talking with "atheists" teaching what Christianity/God/the Bible mean as an adversary.
Both sides would have to be addressed and corrected to stop all the misteaching going on.

I start with the person I am addressing and figure out
where these perceptions are coming from and how do we change it to something we agree is true and good.

If EVERYONE were to teach Islam as a denomination of Christianity, or its proper practice as consistent with Constitutional principles on equal religious freedom for all people, at least THAT part of the teaching it as "Jihadist-type violence" would stop or be reduced.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back