After 'Brexit', Can We Exit A Few Things Too?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Getting out of NATO would be a good first move

Last week’s UK vote to leave the EU may have come as a shock to many, but the sentiment that led British voters to reject rule from Brussels is nothing unique.

In fact it is growing sentiment worldwide. Frustration with politics as usual, with political parties that really do not differ in philosophy, with an economy that serves the one percent at the expense of the rest of society is a growing phenomenon throughout Europe and in the United States as well. The Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump phenomena are but one example of a frustrated public sensing something is very wrong with society and looking for a way out.

What is happening in the UK, in Europe, and in the US, is nothing less than a breakdown of the entire system. The EU was meant to be a customs union where post-World War II Western Europe could rebuild itself through free trade and a reduction in bureaucracy. Through corruption and political ambition it became an unelected bully government in Brussels,...

More:
After ‘Brexit,’ Can We Exit a Few Things Too?

Rather than Alex Jones, you might want to discuss what effects on trade the brexit will have for "English" markets.

Rather than Alex Jones, you might want to discuss what effects on trade the brexit will have for "English" markets.

The angry NWO Globalist bastards will make Britain pay for a bit. But Britain will survive it. Gaining independence will cost em in the short-term. But i'll be worth it in the long-term.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, who spoke on foreign relations and his view of U.S. presidential candidates. Putin has asserted on a number of times that Russia has no plans to intervene in any country in Eastern Europe. He made the point that NATO needs a foreign enemy otherwise there would be no reason for its existence.

It is interesting to examine the interrelation between Trump and Russia from both a political and personal point of view. Politically, Trump, though his full views on the issue and on foreign policy in general are unclear, is in tune with Putin and Russia regarding NATO. In his speech on April 27, 2016 Trump was critical of NATO, in which only four of the 28 countries, besides the U.S., are spending the minimum required 2% of GDP on defense.

More important, Trump called for the upgrading of NATO’s outdated mission and structure, stemming from the Cold War, which was designed to meet the threat from the Soviet Union that doesn’t exist anymore. That objective is obsolete. Together with Russia, NATO, he argued should confront shared challenges, especially migration and Islamic terrorism. NATO should be changed to fight terrorism.

Articles: Putin and Trump on NATO

My question is: after all Trump has said about NATO will all those generals and big weapons makers allow Trump to win?

Last edited:

The angry NWO Globalist bastards will make Britain pay for a bit. But Britain will survive it. Gaining independence will cost em in the short-term. But i'll be worth it in the long-term.
England will not have no tariff access to EU markets.

England will not have no tariff access to EU markets.

Like i said, the NWO assholes will seek revenge. But Britain will survive it. Independence will be worth it.

Forum List

Back