After Covid I Can Work From Home, It’s Wonderful!

"Those employers" don't believe in america or american workers. They're looking for less productive less qualified workers.

Employers don't need to go out of our country to find people when we have a labor surplus here. I hold nothing against people from other nations. They're just people like everywhere else.

Employers don't need to go out of our country to find people when we have a labor surplus here. I hold nothing against people from other nations. They're just people like everywhere else.

Foreign labor is cheaper. The majority of companies don't care about Americans, they go with what costs them the least amount of money so quarterly profits stay up.

Customer satisfaction and quality be damned.

If things continue as they are then we will see ai replace even cheap foreign employees when it comes to jobs that don't require some kind of manual labor.

And employers now see American white collar jobs as a waste of money.
Just hire cheap foreign labor with no benefits to work from home.

“Google lays off 200 workers, shifts jobs to Mexico and India in latest restructuring”

200 hundred lay offs mean 'employers now see American white collar jobs as a waste of money', huh?

How many white collar jobs are there? How many google employees are there? I want to see what your threshold is for a nation realization by 'employers'.

It appears to be 200 jobs. In a nation of 333,000,000 people.

Last edited:
So let me ask here, if our government is going to regulate business, which is the lifeblood of our economy, should they not be responsible for it's outcome?

~S~

So let me ask here, if our government is going to regulate business, which is the lifeblood of our economy, should they not be responsible for it's outcome?

~S~

So lets follow your logic. If there are speed limits, that means that the State that set them is liable for all traffic deaths that occur on the roads, of any cause, by anyone. Ever.

200 hundred lay offs mean 'employers now see American white collar jobs as a waste of money', huh?

How many white collar jobs are there? How many google employees are there? I want to see what your threshold is for a nation realization by 'employers'.

It appears to be 200 jobs. In a nation of 333,000,000 people.
You think that’s it? 200?

He’ll, 20 years ago in aerospace my company was shipping entire departments overseas.

Shipping as in you’re out of a job and replacing you with Pablo.

You think that’s it? 200?

He’ll, 20 years ago in aerospace my company was shipping entire departments overseas.

Shipping as in you’re out of a job and replacing you with Pablo.

That's the evidence you've cited to support your silly claim.

Do we agree that your evidence is laughably insufficient to support your conclusions?

So lets follow your logic. If there are speed limits, that means that the State that set them is liable for all traffic deaths that occur on the roads, of any cause, by anyone. Ever.
A grand analogy Sky

Yet the broader perspective still stands , gub'mit that wants to control/define/regulate the market should be then responsible for it's well being

~S~

Forum List

Back