After defending MS13 murders left blames NRA for Santa Fe school shooting

The Left just can't wait to politicize a tragedy. "Never let a crisis go to waste!"

Disgusting.
Hey, I sent my thoughts and prayers. So fuck you.
It's your fault.

My guess is the school, law enforcement, and all those agencies that lefties swear *prevent* this sort of thing from happening, were well aware of this guy for years.

And yet here we are.

He represents the DNC voting base. These shooters are just the age and of just the right mental tilt to be lured by the Dems into their vote/protest/riot/vote again buses.

We know that they lure people to their causes with bribes of treatment and money.

They pump them full of righteous anger and tell them there are too many children in the world.

When they get into trouble, they tell them they are the victims, and that all their feelings are valid...then they turn them around and put them right back in the schools, on the buses, in subsidized housing.....

And eventually you have a whole population of nutbags who regularly shoot up schools..thus justifying the leftist gun grab..while also reducing the student body.
You are such an ass.

Kids die & you blame Democrats. You step over dead children to spew your bullshit.

Which party pushed violence during the campaign?

Which partry accepted the violent white supremacists into their tent.

We don't have a motive yet.

If that shooter used an assault type weapon, it is your ilk that gave it to him.

You sorry excuses for human beings think that your desire to own a assault type rifle is more important than the lives of children. There is no need for those guns. None. Yet you keep them on the market & refuse to limit access to anyone including crazy people.
The NRA has duped you. Your toy kills children & when action would be considered, you fall to the floor & whine & pout & have a tantrum like a spoiled brat in the toy aisle at Walmart.
Hire NRA members with AR15's to protect the children.

Problem solved.
No thanks. I'll, hire a trained professional. Your experience of getting beered up & shooting tin cans is not sufficient training,.

The Left just can't wait to politicize a tragedy. "Never let a crisis go to waste!"

Disgusting.
It's your fault.

My guess is the school, law enforcement, and all those agencies that lefties swear *prevent* this sort of thing from happening, were well aware of this guy for years.

And yet here we are.

He represents the DNC voting base. These shooters are just the age and of just the right mental tilt to be lured by the Dems into their vote/protest/riot/vote again buses.

We know that they lure people to their causes with bribes of treatment and money.

They pump them full of righteous anger and tell them there are too many children in the world.

When they get into trouble, they tell them they are the victims, and that all their feelings are valid...then they turn them around and put them right back in the schools, on the buses, in subsidized housing.....

And eventually you have a whole population of nutbags who regularly shoot up schools..thus justifying the leftist gun grab..while also reducing the student body.

Hey you dumb lib, send your thoughts and prayers and go buy some guns. It feels great.

Disgusting.
It's your fault.

And yet here we are.

You are such an ass.

Kids die & you blame Democrats. You step over dead children to spew your bullshit.

If that shooter used an assault type weapon, it is your ilk that gave it to him.

You sorry excuses for human beings think that your desire to own a assault type rifle is more important than the lives of children. There is no need for those guns. None. Yet you keep them on the market & refuse to limit access to anyone including crazy people.
The NRA has duped you. Your toy kills children & when action would be considered, you fall to the floor & whine & pout & have a tantrum like a spoiled brat in the toy aisle at Walmart.

upload_2018-5-18_10-26-53.png

and you have a bad case of it compliments of remaining a black democratic idiot whose been brainwashed by the very morons you would lick the shit off their boots , as they see you as nothing but their pawn.

Disgusting.
It's your fault.

And yet here we are.

You are such an ass.

Hire NRA members with AR15's to protect the children.

Problem solved.
No thanks. I'll, hire a trained professional. Your experience of getting beered up & shooting tin cans is not sufficient training,.
Good idea. This gun-free boarshit has gone on long enough.

After a week in which the left defended Hamas terrorists and MS-13 murderers, they are now blaming the NRA for the school shooting in Santa Fe.
After Defending MS-13 Murderers, Left Blames NRA For Santa Fe School Shooting

Of course they would this is what the worlds a.h's do . They're pathetic they feed off msm bs and start their 2nd amendment taking like the assholes that they are.

But you same MORONS chant LET THEM IN, and STICK UP FOR MS13 who by the way would NOT FOLLOW ANY GUN LAWS AND STILL HAVE A GUN YOU IDIOTS......... THEY'D SHOOT YOUR KID IN YOUR FACE AND NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

I blame the asshole who pulled the trigger.
I also blame the assholes that gave him a high capacity weapon that fired as fast as he pulled the trigger.
Would you have been happier if he had got a truck rental and plowed people down?

After a week in which the left defended Hamas terrorists and MS-13 murderers, they are now blaming the NRA for the school shooting in Santa Fe.

Of course they would this is what the worlds a.h's do . They're pathetic they feed off msm bs and start their 2nd amendment taking like the assholes that they are.

But you same MORONS chant LET THEM IN, and STICK UP FOR MS13 who by the way would NOT FOLLOW ANY GUN LAWS AND STILL HAVE A GUN YOU IDIOTS......... THEY'D SHOOT YOUR KID IN YOUR FACE AND NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

I also blame the assholes that gave him a high capacity weapon that fired as fast as he pulled the trigger.

Which also proves what stupid fkr you are. CRIMINAL DON'T USE NOR NEED LAWS" a.h.

Yup. All you have to do is look at Europe. The only people who have guns are the criminals.

Chicago as well. The people living in that city can't legally own guns yet they are the murder capital of the world

The whole collective left claimed the NRA did it, do we have a hand or head count to those yeas?

Would you have been happier if he had got a truck rental and plowed people down?

The truck would not likely fit in the school doors. What do you think?

He used a sawed off shot gun, stupid

Student Damon Rabon told CBSN that he looked out his classroom door with a substitute teacher after hearing several loud bangs and saw the gunman.

"Black trench coat, short kind of guy, had a sawed-off shotgun," Damon said.

Multiple fatalities reported after Texas high school shooting - live updates

Which also proves what stupid fkr you are. CRIMINAL DON'T USE NOR NEED LAWS" a.h.

Yup. All you have to do is look at Europe. The only people who have guns are the criminals.

Chicago as well. The people living in that city can't legally own guns yet they are the murder capital of the world
Actually, you are wrong. People in both places can own guns.

Chicago ain't even in the top 50.

Wow, Great post.

Student Damon Rabon told CBSN that he looked out his classroom door with a substitute teacher after hearing several loud bangs and saw the gunman.

he had three guns. including an assault type rifle.

Actually, you are wrong. People in both places can own guns.

Chicago ain't even in the top 50.

Wow, Great post.

Tell that to the families of the 650 who were murdered in that city in 2017 and the 178 that have murdered this year.

Oh and try to get a gun in Chicago. Let us know how you make out.

upload_2018-5-18_12-49-52.png

If I had a double digit IQ and I wanted to use a vehicle to kill kids, I would plow them on the sidewalk when the school lets out rather than driving in the doors. What do you think?

False, he used a saw shotgun and a .38 revolver. Neither one is an "assault" weapon and neither is high capacity, but let's not allow facts to get in the way of your lies and propaganda.

Governor Greg Abbott confirmed Pagourtzis used a shotgun and .38 revolver in the shooting that belonged to his father.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis Identified As Sante Fe High School Shooter

Exactly, he would have killed them as they lined up to get into the building.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck and murdered 86 people...more people murdered in one go than any of our mass public shootings, we are lucky he didn't use a rental truck.

Forum List

Back