After failed summit, Kim Jong Un executes 4 officials by firing squad

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
And our President praises this man and claims to be his lover.

North Korea 'executes four officials by firing squad after failed US summit'

North Korea executed four officials from its foreign ministry after Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump's latest summit failed, a new report has claimed.

The execution was watched by members of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea and Korean People's Army, it is claimed.

For the US, the talks were aimed at achieving denuclearisation on the Korean Peninsula, while North Korea was seeking to have crippling sanctions lifted.

Neither aim was achieved and the talks abruptly broke off.

The Hanoi summit was held after talks in Singapore last year also failed to produce a deal.

According to the rumour, the officials who were executed were blamed for the summit's failure.

North Korea executed four officials from its foreign ministry after Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump's latest summit failed, a new report has claimed.

The execution was watched by members of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea and Korean People's Army, it is claimed.

For the US, the talks were aimed at achieving denuclearisation on the Korean Peninsula, while North Korea was seeking to have crippling sanctions lifted.

The Hanoi summit was held after talks in Singapore last year also failed to produce a deal.

According to the rumour, the officials who were executed were blamed for the summit's failure.
I wonder if we should continue negotiations with a leader who would do that to his officials trying to work out a deal? I mean, that's absolutely SICK. If we refuse to agree to their demands the next time we meet, will that mean the North Korean dignitary making the demand will go home and be shot by firing squad?
How do you even have talks when you know that is about to happen to the guy on the other side of the table?

And Trump executed ZERO people, which makes him the lamest dictator in history.

• Banned

I wonder if we should continue negotiations with a leader who would do that to his officials trying to work out a deal? I mean, that's absolutely SICK. If we refuse to agree to their demands the next time we meet, will that mean the North Korean dignitary making the demand will go home and be shot by firing squad?
How do you even have talks when you know that is about to happen to the guy on the other side of the table?
I would hold off on negotiations until we have a competent President again. Your worries are valid, but keep in mind that this President has already helped a dictator who was caught ordering the assassination and dismemberment of a journalist, and knew full well that Kim Jong Un was a murderous villain before he showered him with praise.

• Banned

Our government was designed to stop him from doing things like that. Be grateful. He might have taken out some of your friends and family by now.

I would hold off on negotiations until we have a competent President again. Your worries are valid, but keep in mind that this President has already helped a dictator who was caught ordering the assassination and dismemberment of a journalist, and knew full well that Kim Jong Un was a murderous villain before he showered him with praise.

Did you see where Kim asked for Pompeo not to come back, but wanted someone "more mature"! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Kim needs to be dead but there’s almost always another like him ready to take the helm.

Did you see where Kim asked for Pompeo not to come back, but wanted someone "more mature"! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I guess being mature means shooting anyone who fails to perform a miracle for him.

• Banned

Our government is a laughingstock

Trump should do like Kim and have the ones who attempted a coup against him executed by firing squad. It would be setting a precedent example for future coup plotters against a duly elected president.

must be criminals by 'nork' standards eh BFlag ??

Our government was designed to stop him from doing things like that. Be grateful. He might have taken out some of your friends and family by now.

^^^ SAD!!!! ^^^

Our government is a laughingstock

Well Obama had Kim running scared... Oh wait no he did not... Kim is a brutal dictator with Nuclear weapons and is the puppet regime for China and Russia...

There is no negotiating with that hostile regime and Trump is foolish to think he can and should not try.

The best way to deal with Kim is to hurt those fueling his economy that is China, Russia and Iran and they should be sanctioned until the remove the individual from power.

Now you will ignore the part I wrote that we should not negotiate with the brutal dictator and Trunp is foolish and you will focus at my swipe at Obama failure not bringing the dictator to his knees...

Clinton would not have done any better except she would not have blown smoke up Kim fat ass...

Forum List

Back