After having watched Comey.....

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

Wow......you aren't that bright then. The man is obviously a liar and a weasel....he knows hilary committed felonies, which he listed, and then made up an excuse to not prosecute her...and now makes up feelings about Trump and reports them to cover his own incompetence...

He was afraid to report both his former superior & Trump when he felt they crossed the line.

You'd support a coward?

Oh please Comey is a disloyal corrupt sneaky backstabber. The first few minutes of his testimony was :crybaby: Trump fired me :crybaby: Trump defamed me :crybaby: spoken like a true political elitist who felt entitled to his government job. Comey held Trump to this impossibly high standard while Comey had no problem engaging in collusion and corruption during the Obama administration.

He was afraid to report both his former superior & Trump when he felt they crossed the line.

You'd support a coward?

The more Comey talks the more I see why he was fired.

My guess is it was becoming obvious that Comey was disloyal, which is probably what prompted Trump to question him about his loyalty in the first place.

Wow......you aren't that bright then. The man is obviously a liar and a weasel....he knows hilary committed felonies, which he listed, and then made up an excuse to not prosecute her...and now makes up feelings about Trump and reports them to cover his own incompetence...
Exactly.

I wanted to take a shower after listening to the scumbag. What a low life lying bastard.

Excellent post. But Peewee Herman would make a better president than that piece of shit incompetent boob.

Elmer Fudd would be a more competent POTUS than Shitforhair.

Oh please Comey is a disloyal corrupt sneaky backstabber. The first few minutes of his testimony was :crybaby: Trump fired me :crybaby: Trump defamed me :crybaby: spoken like a true political elitist who felt entitled to his government job. Comey held Trump to this impossibly high standard while Comey had no problem engaging in collusion and corruption during the Obama administration.
It's a high standard for Trump to tell the truth? What low standards YOU have!

"Obviously".....where is that obvious then?

Forum List

Back