After Last Night.Your "First Impression" Of Hillary.In Comparison To Recent Poll."Liar"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:eusa_shifty: :disbelief: :eusa_silenced: :eek: This is a poll that hopefully someone takes. Your impression of Hillary in one word after seeing her last night. Odds are that "Scary and Evil" will be in the top five. Anyone with a strong sixth sense could see right thru her. Evil/Evil intent must of been the impression of millions who saw the forum last night.
Aside from dishonest/liar, the fact that Hillary scared even more people last night could tank her/or keep her at her standard 39% in most polls.
You guys all feel the same way?
:iagree: :desk:

It doesn't matter, Trump is so severely unequipped for the job that her mistakes are dust in the wind.

She looked ill, really ill. Honest to God I thought she was going to drop dead on the stage.

My first impression is that lying seems to be most prevalent.

Link? I didn't watch. Thx.

Yes, I'm too damn lazy to go look for a link myself! :lol:

Didn't see her last night

Penn and Teller were more interesting

(Rerun of Scooby Doo would have been more interesting)

It doesn't matter, Trump is so severely unequipped for the job that her mistakes are dust in the wind.

You may have a point there.

At a minimum, that is how a huge swath of voters may sum this all up.

But Trump is smart enough to surround himself with experts on the various issues and defer to their recommendations.

Hillary comes in with a domestic and global agenda that is as corrupt as her own personal demons.

She is a pox on this nation, not unlike her predecessor Barack. The democrats in general have a poisonous, immoral platform.

But Trump is smart enough to surround himself with experts on the various issues and defer to their recommendations.

Hillary comes in with a domestic and global agenda that is as corrupt as her own personal demons.

She is a pox on this nation, not unlike her predecessor Barack. The democrats in general have a poisonous, immoral platform.
If who he has chosen so far as his advisors is any indication of who he considers experts....

I'll pass!!!

He doesn't know enough to even know what or who an expert is....imo....and that is just too scary for me....it simply is too darn scary.... :eek:

Trump ate Hillary's lunch.
Then he took away her spending allowance.
It looked like she was about to pass out at any moment.
Her negro handler was only a few feet away with the defibrillator and epi-pen.

If who he has chosen so far as his advisors is any indication of who he considers experts....

I'll pass!!!

He doesn't know enough to even know what or who an expert is....imo....and that is just too scary for me....it simply is too darn scary.... :eek:
You are downplaying the evils of Hillary.

I understand how many are so uncomfortable with Trump's apparent silliness or lack of sounding wise. But Clinton is just evil.

So then we look at what the parties represent. The republicans may be nothing more than lip service, but at least their policies and beliefs are far more moral and better for the common good. I will let that be the deciding factor. Democrats are in with the devil (so to speak)

After hearing all the stories of how sick Hillary seemed to be I
was shocked,shocked I say to see Hillary last night....

She looked
Confident
Secure
Healthy
Presidential....

Wonderful Donald looked terrible...
His face was so red and his eyes so bloodshot I thought he was going to stroke out....
And Hillary is supposed to be the sick one????

Donald Trump praises Putin, Hillary Clinton defends email

I'll pass!!!

You are downplaying the evils of Hillary.

I understand how many are so uncomfortable with Trump's apparent silliness or lack of sounding wise. But Clinton is just evil.

So then we look at what the parties represent. The republicans may be nothing more than lip service, but at least their policies and beliefs are far more moral and better for the common good. I will let that be the deciding factor. Democrats are in with the devil (so to speak)
:lol:

I don't see this evil you see in Hillary....I see imperfection, I see mistakes, even some wrongs, but not this, imo, imaginary evil. I view Trump as the possible rise of the antichrist...... he is ALL that Christ is NOT.... :eek:

I disagree on the dems are in with the devil....to me, what I see, are the repubs have sold their souls to Satan...and view a man, a simple non Christ like in every manner man, as their Savior!

We`ll just have to agree to disagree!

Wat dat in her ear?

080916earpiece.jpg

WTF? What a naive tool Trump is ...

Trump, who has struggled on foreign policy questions, was predictably erratic, light on details, and often inaccurate.
Trump said he would not be influenced by Putin's praise of him as "brilliant" (Putin denied a report he used the phrase) on a policy level, but also indicated he would repay it in kind on a personal level.
"If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him," Trump said.

Forum List

Back