After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Limbaugh was right about the years long Russia drama being nonsense. How did the rest of the media do on that point? That is one example of many. You don't like conservative media because they are telling the truth.

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

Multiple right wing lies and conspiracies in one post. Congrats.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

Well, damn that sneaky Rush..
Is that what you think I said?

DAYUM!

:laugh:

Yer just a troll. What you say is generally stupid and without merit.

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...

Limbaugh was right about the years long Russia drama being nonsense. How did the rest of the media do on that point? That is one example of many. You don't like conservative media because they are telling the truth.

Limbaugh was right from day one - the democrats are traitors trying to subvert the Constitution of the United States.

I remember Limbaugh saying diabetes was no big deal. COVID is the common cold. The guy who famously bragged of his tobacco addition without caring about the consequence dying of lung cancer.

If that’s who you want to stick with, be my guest. I hope you’re not taking medical advice from him.

"DNI chief John Ratcliffe on Thursday declassified documents that revealed the FBI’s so-called ‘defensive briefing’ given to Donald Trump and General Flynn in August of 2016 was actually part of the ‘insurance policy’ to take out Trump and his campaign.

The FBI was not giving Trump a defensive briefing on August 17, 2016, rather, they were spying on him and collecting information on his campaign.

The August 2016 briefing notes were filed under the FBI Russia probe “Crossfire Hurricane,” and the FBI probe into GEN Flynn dubbed “Crossfire Razor.”

At the heart of it, Joe Pientka. You’re right. I write about it in my book. But interestingly the government has scrubbed him from all reports including the FBI report, the Department of Justice report, even the FISA Court report. And the FBI has removed him from their website and sequestered him to San Francisco’s field office refusing to make him available, not withstanding any repeated demands to Congress. That’s the cover-up by the existing FBI director Christopher Wray. And the other part of this equation is that the documents today – they’re exculpatory.

They tend to prove Trump’s innocence and yet the FBI and Christopher Wray have concealed these documents along with the intel community for the better part of four years. "

The longer time goes on, the more official reports and other evidence is released to the public, the less 'shadow' the criminal TRAITORS have to hide in...In fact, there is no more 'shadow' to hide in.

FACT: Barak Obama was the most criminal President in US history - the evidence proves it.

FACT: Obama's administration was the most criminal in US history - it is indisputable based on the evidence that exists.

FACT: FBI Director Chris Wray is a criminal traitor, a POS just like Mueller and Comey, who has been groomed within the FBI to take over and not miss a beat if needed to step in. He has done that. He had worked faithfully in the best interest of the FBI, to protect the agency and its people from repercussions for exposed crimes to include treason, which the FBI is guilty of.

The evidence is all there. Wray has had and has hidden evidence for 4 years.
- the EVIDENCE proves he has committed Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, Sedition, and even TREASON.

At this point, with the 'bleeding out' of evidence of the attempted political coup attempt by Obama, his administration, the complicit media, and the ON-GOING attempts to still cover-up something that has been fully exposed now CAN NOT BE DENIED by anyone SANE!

ANY continued DENIAL...ANY continued DEFENSE of these TRAITORS....ANY continued claims that THIS EVER HAPPENED can ONLY be attributed to MENTAL ILLNESS!

Nobody cares because of the COVID-19 hype. The swamp released this bio-weapon to deflect from it.

you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

Prove it. Russia was actually playing Trump and Hillary against one another.

It’s the conclusion of numerous investigations.

Prove they were playing Trump and Hillary against one another.

I remember Limbaugh saying diabetes was no big deal. COVID is the common cold. The guy who famously bragged of his tobacco addition without caring about the consequence dying of lung cancer.

If that’s who you want to stick with, be my guest. I hope you’re not taking medical advice from him.

COVID-19 apparently causes car and motorcycle accidents as well as bullet holes to the head. It can be confirmed in someone without getting one of their stupid cotton swabbing by shoving it past the blood/brain barrier...BUT? Your saliva could be carrying it...but they don't swab the cheek?

Get the fuck outta here with your weak ass shit. Why are you even here with your lame ass bullshit of nothingness? So many STUPID fucks on this site. This must be the forum that leftards come to when they have been so intellectually destroyed on some other forum that they come here to hide.

The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

We know as documented fact that the Obama regime bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. Then the corrupt regime, under perjury, obtained FISA warrants to spy on the opposition campaign, feeding the dirt they found and openly fabricated to the party press, particularly Buzzfeed, to influence and corrupt the election by feeding a false and fabricated narrative through the corrupt press to the American people. When this rigging of the election failed to secure power for the party, the corrupt administration and the deep state set in motion a prolonged coup attempt that continues to this day.

With the OVERWHELMING evidence now in the open, do you REALLY think you can just lie it all away? I get that Marxist democrats view lying as a form of magic, that can transform reality into the Stalinist fantasy you desire, but with the mountains of evidence, I just don't see you vermin lying this into the cornfield.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

DAYUM!

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...
I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit.

Your whining is boring.

They believe what they are told in their universe. Period.

Well DAYUM.

DAYUM!

I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit.

Your whining is boring.

Sure you do, troll. :thup:

It’s the conclusion of numerous investigations.

Prove they were playing Trump and Hillary against one another.

Are these the same deep state intel groups that claimed there WMDs in Iraq? That Russia invaded the Ukraine?, etc, etc? I don't believe a fucking thing ANY of the three letter alphabet agency heads have to say about one fucking thing. So, take your weak ass shit outta here. So sick of leftards blaming the loss of an election that they thought they had rigged to the max on the ROOSKIES.
Leftards are such limp-wristed losers and wimps.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

"DNI chief John Ratcliffe on Thursday declassified documents that revealed the FBI’s so-called ‘defensive briefing’ given to Donald Trump and General Flynn in August of 2016 was actually part of the ‘insurance policy’ to take out Trump and his campaign.

The FBI was not giving Trump a defensive briefing on August 17, 2016, rather, they were spying on him and collecting information on his campaign.

The August 2016 briefing notes were filed under the FBI Russia probe “Crossfire Hurricane,” and the FBI probe into GEN Flynn dubbed “Crossfire Razor.”

At the heart of it, Joe Pientka. You’re right. I write about it in my book. But interestingly the government has scrubbed him from all reports including the FBI report, the Department of Justice report, even the FISA Court report. And the FBI has removed him from their website and sequestered him to San Francisco’s field office refusing to make him available, not withstanding any repeated demands to Congress. That’s the cover-up by the existing FBI director Christopher Wray. And the other part of this equation is that the documents today – they’re exculpatory.

They tend to prove Trump’s innocence and yet the FBI and Christopher Wray have concealed these documents along with the intel community for the better part of four years. "

The longer time goes on, the more official reports and other evidence is released to the public, the less 'shadow' the criminal TRAITORS have to hide in...In fact, there is no more 'shadow' to hide in.

FACT: Barak Obama was the most criminal President in US history - the evidence proves it.

FACT: Obama's administration was the most criminal in US history - it is indisputable based on the evidence that exists.

FACT: FBI Director Chris Wray is a criminal traitor, a POS just like Mueller and Comey, who has been groomed within the FBI to take over and not miss a beat if needed to step in. He has done that. He had worked faithfully in the best interest of the FBI, to protect the agency and its people from repercussions for exposed crimes to include treason, which the FBI is guilty of.

The evidence is all there. Wray has had and has hidden evidence for 4 years.
- the EVIDENCE proves he has committed Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, Sedition, and even TREASON.

At this point, with the 'bleeding out' of evidence of the attempted political coup attempt by Obama, his administration, the complicit media, and the ON-GOING attempts to still cover-up something that has been fully exposed now CAN NOT BE DENIED by anyone SANE!

ANY continued DENIAL...ANY continued DEFENSE of these TRAITORS....ANY continued claims that THIS EVER HAPPENED can ONLY be attributed to MENTAL ILLNESS!

You are the one who is mentally ill, Twinkle Toes. LOL.

Indictments coming down any day now, any day.........................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back