After New Yorker's racist rant goes viral, his law firm gets pummeled with 1-star Yelp reviews

No one has pointed out the racism here. Anyone care to justify the claim that the guy is a racist? Anyone that I dont have on ignore? lololol
What he said wasn't racist, but the PC zealots don't need it to be.

Anything they can use to attack, punish and intimidate will do.

Remember, they make the rules on what is racist.
Is it racism to accuse Hispanics of being illegal and on welfare ?
Is “English only” a form of racism?
No and no.

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior.

In our current usage racism is synonymous with bigotry.

Tying someone who is speaking Spanish to being an illegal immigrant or on welfare is a racist statement

This lawyer is having a bad week

He is now a lead story on most news sites and his face is plastered all over the interweb. Posterboy for racism

Seems his law office is not taking calls

No one has pointed out the racism here. Anyone care to justify the claim that the guy is a racist? Anyone that I dont have on ignore? lololol

No and no.

Tying someone who is speaking Spanish to being an illegal immigrant or on welfare is a racist statement

And?
Which is worse?
Saying something stupid out of anger? (and who in the hell hasn't)
Or - being persecuted for it in such a way as to possibly ruin someone's life for one angry outburst?

No and no.

Being of mixed race, having been raised in a mixed race family, and having married into a mixed race family, "racism" is a term I take pretty fuckin' seriously.

Therefore I find it insulting when one end of the spectrum tells me they don't see racism ANYWHERE, and the other end tells me they see it EVERYWHERE, all for transparent political expediency.

This terribly important word has been watered down into irrelevancy by the Left, and I resent that. Personally.

Last edited:

No and no.

racism is also synonymous with "you don't agree with me". it's been beaten to a land where the word no longer carries any meaning.

way to go liberals.

No and no.

racism is also synonymous with "you don't agree with me". it's been beaten to a land where the word no longer carries any meaning.

way to go liberals.

It Britain it is apparently much worse... leftist have totally tossed out all meaning of the word proportionality.

so...

people who have never used his services are tanking his ratings on his services cause they dont like what he said once.

how fucking moronic.
They are not tanking his services, they are tanking his racism

No and no.

Being of mixed race, having been raised in a mixed race family, and having married into a mixed race family, "racism" is a term I take pretty fuckin' seriously.

Therefore I find it insulting when one end of the spectrum tells me they don't see racism ANYWHERE, and the other end tells me they see it EVERYWHERE, all for transparent political expediency.

This terribly important word has been watered down into irrelevancy by the Left, and I resent that. Personally.
I don’t see it everywhere
In this case it is obvious

No and no.

I don’t see it everywhere
In this case it is obvious
To you.

so...

people who have never used his services are tanking his ratings on his services cause they dont like what he said once.

how fucking moronic.
by taking his business and services OF WHICH they have never used?

when hillarys book came out people were slamming it and amazon put a stop to it and said only people who are verified to have purchased it can review it - a bit excessive to me but it seems fair. people are just venting at her and using this to do it w/o even reading her book.

now do i need to read her book to know it sucks? nope. but i'm not qualified to rate it if i've not read it. period.

but to a liberal, whatever justifies their "feelz" is good.

Evidently, the back story

A man, his wife and her friend are eating in a restaurant. His wife and her friend begin speaking to the waitress in Spanish.
The Trump voter is sitting at an adjacent table and begins berating them for not speaking English

The man pulls out his phone and begins recording. When he gets home, he posts it on the interweb

so...

how fucking moronic.
by taking his business and services OF WHICH they have never used?

when hillarys book came out people were slamming it and amazon put a stop to it and said only people who are verified to have purchased it can review it - a bit excessive to me but it seems fair. people are just venting at her and using this to do it w/o even reading her book.

now do i need to read her book to know it sucks? nope. but i'm not qualified to rate it if i've not read it. period.

but to a liberal, whatever justifies their "feelz" is good.
You don’t have to use it. They are reporting on the lack of character of the attorney. Fair game

racism will never disappear as long as we have leftist industries based on the presumption that there is racism

racism will never disappear as long as we have leftist industries based on the presumption that there is racism

Every time you guys claim calls of racism are unwarranted.....racism rears its ugly head

The poor Trump voter is now being hounded by the press as he takes the honor of the most hated man in NY

The Trump voter had two options

He can legally change his name
He can claim he suffers from a mental condition and does not remember a thing about what happened in that restaurant

The poor Trump voter is now being hounded by the press as he takes the honor of the most hated man in NY
With poor Yelp reviews.

I think everyone should consult Yelp before hiring legal defense.

Most will just Google

Based on the articles from major news outlets, this incident will pop up for a decade
Lawyers of repute get clients from referrals. But you can always google yourself up a lawyer. lol

The Trump voter had two options

He can legally change his name
He can claim he suffers from a mental condition and does not remember a thing about what happened in that restaurant
He'll just come out as gay and we'll be treated to more videos of the Losers eating their own.

Forum List

Back