After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

ce282kyikxj91.jpg

The machinist paid for hers.
You stupid Moon Bats are posting this shit because you are either idiotic or dishonest.

Those payroll "loans" during the pandemic were to protect staff workers and were never to be paid back from the outset. They were only called a "loan" because certain conditions had to be met to protect the workers and prevent fraud or else the money had to be returned. Democrats did this also. Democrats also passed the bill in the House. It is more like the money you Moon Bats got for the pandemic stimulus bills. It no way comparable to the filthy thing that Potatohead is illegally doing.

What else you got Moon Bat? Anymore lies?

Having $2000 less to spend on food and gas will help bring the prices down. Getting inflation under control is our number one priority.
How do you figure? You're taking two thousand from one person and giving it to another. That doesn't do much of anything other than redistribute wealth from low and middle income people to people that have graduate degrees and are making twice what the low and middle income people make! Does that seem in any way fair to you?

ce282kyikxj91.jpg

The machinist paid for hers.
I'm baffled by the left's contention that the PPP loans are the same as the student loans. Businesses were shut down by Government! Some for long periods of time. Millions of people were out of work because of that. The PPP loans were an attempt to keep those businesses from going out of business. Without them most of those businesses would have had to close or at least lay off most of their employees.

Student loans on the other hand are something that people take out to get an education that will enable them to get a high dollar job once they graduate from college or get a raise at the job they already have. It's an investment that people make towards their future earnings. So why would someone who chose not to go to college have to pay for the education of the person who did? What do they get out of this arrangement?

Rich people need student loans?
Who knew? :dunno:
The "rich people" I'm referring to, Hutch are the people that have college degrees...sometimes multiple degrees...are making good money...$100,000 plus a year...yet can't seem to pay off their student loans! Call me crazy but I think most of these "smart" people could actually pay off that debt if they really wanted to.

I live in a red state and paid for my college with the GI Bill.
I am going to vote, and it won't be in favor of any bailout on student loans.

Red State voters are famous for shooting themselves in the foot. How long has the South been red? And you see what the result is.... Football coaches elected to Senator, congenital liars elected to governor, poverty, misery, low GDP.

1661537504430.png

I'm baffled by the left's contention that the PPP loans are the same as the student loans. Businesses were shut down by Government! Some for long periods of time. Millions of people were out of work because of that. The PPP loans were an attempt to keep those businesses from going out of business. Without them most of those businesses would have had to close or at least lay off most of their employees.

Student loans on the other hand are something that people take out to get an education that will enable them to get a high dollar job once they graduate from college or get a raise at the job they already have. It's an investment that people make towards their future earnings. So why would someone who chose not to go to college have to pay for the education of the person who did? What do they get out of this arrangement?
The forgiveness of PPP loans was way more unfair than the student loan forgiveness. Some folks got $1M+ in loans forgiven. That's bonkers. It's a perfectly fair retort when they're complaining about the "unfairness" of a program that forgives the same relatively small amount to a whole bunch of people who actually need the money.

PPP was largely a windfall for the wealthy.

Red State voters are famous for shooting themselves in the foot. How long has the South been red? And you see what the result is.... Football coaches elected to Senator, congenital liars elected to governor, poverty, misery, low GDP.

View attachment 687359
Progs talk about wealth but leave morals, ethics and integrity at the door. And that is for everything. Becoming wealthy while screwing over someone else or hired for political reasons even if a bum with the consumer or taxpayer footing the bill.

Do whatever the hell you want to do in your state, and I don't care what it is you want.
You might think you are smart ... But you don't even understand English.

Do whatever the hell you want to do in your state, and I don't care what it is you want.
You might think you are smart ... But you don't even understand English.

I don't think "But " should have been capitalized there. Perhaps you should take some remedial courses.

I don't think "But " should have been capitalized there. Perhaps you should take some remedial courses.

Sweetie, don't try and correct me ... You are the stupid fool that thought I might want where I live to be full of homeless people
laying around in piles of their own shit and needles ... I don't need any advice from you.

Tax cuts? NO. All tax cuts are good. tax cuts are not the same as simply giving people money. Taxes are theft.

I did oppose all Tarp bailouts and every other form of corporate welfare.

Giving money to anyone poor or rich makes the economy worse.

THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS GIVING RICH PEOPLE MONEY. There is absolutely no difference at all. Given free shit to rich people - good. Giving free shit to poor people - bad. It the Republican mantra.

The Republican Party has only raised the minimum wage ONCE in the past 40 years. Instead, they raise "earned income credits". That gives poor people money, but it's not at their employer's expense. And you can complain about the lazy "takers" needing to make themselves "more valuable" to their employers, and rail against government assistance programs. But it traps poor people in dead end jobs, because they have no hope of getting training, education or experience to get out of the low wage trap. You need cash for all these things, and cash is the ONE thing this system never gives them.

The forgiveness of PPP loans was way more unfair than the student loan forgiveness. Some folks got $1M+ in loans forgiven. That's bonkers. It's a perfectly fair retort when they're complaining about the "unfairness" of a program that forgives the same relatively small amount to a whole bunch of people who actually need the money.

PPP was largely a windfall for the wealthy.
With all due respect, Dudmuck...most of that money kept poor and Middle Class people from having their jobs disappear. I'm amused that you think someone making a hundred thousand a year needs the money more than someone who's making a third of that!

The truth is that this student loan forgiveness is largely a payoff to the wealthy and it's coming from people that it shouldn't!

View attachment 687359
Too bad Florida and Texas belie your contention, Candy! When you look at that map take note that the economies of NY and Illinois are in decline while Texas and Florida's are booming!

THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS GIVING RICH PEOPLE MONEY. There is absolutely no difference at all. Given free shit to rich people - good. Giving free shit to poor people - bad. It the Republican mantra.

The Republican Party has only raised the minimum wage ONCE in the past 40 years. Instead, they raise "earned income credits". That gives poor people money, but it's not at their employer's expense. And you can complain about the lazy "takers" needing to make themselves "more valuable" to their employers, and rail against government assistance programs. But it traps poor people in dead end jobs, because they have no hope of getting training, education or ex
Wrong.

It is a massive difference and not the same thing. Tax cuts are merely a reduction in thefgt.

You can not give what someone already HAS>

The "rich people" I'm referring to, Hutch are the people that have college degrees...sometimes multiple degrees...are making good money...$100,000 plus a year...yet can't seem to pay off their student loans! Call me crazy but I think most of these "smart" people could actually pay off that debt if they really wanted to.
Huh?
$100k is rich?

Taxes are wasted on many bad ideas, suchn as that one
That’s the way it’s always been done. Hence the
“Public” in public universities.
Since Reaganomics made taxation a target of the right, states’ contributions to their public university systems has been shrinking ever since.

With all due respect, Dudmuck...most of that money kept poor and Middle Class people from having their jobs disappear. I'm amused that you think someone making a hundred thousand a year needs the money more than someone who's making a third of that!

The truth is that this student loan forgiveness is largely a payoff to the wealthy and it's coming from people that it shouldn't!
$125k is just the cap. Everyone below that is also eligible. Stop characterizing this as only for the wealthy. The vast majority of those benefitting will be making substantially less.

Forum List

Back