After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

9xpedy2zk1k91.jpg
Why should a machinist in Florida pay for the student loans of a jobless philosophy major in Los Angeles?

There is no way Executive Order should be used for this purpose. They have made a mockery of the Impeachment Process, Congressional hearings and now EOs. There isn't an aspect of this country they aren't fKg up.
Sue them in court, to find out if it's constitutional, as republicans have done on almost all of Democratic presidential executive orders.

Um. Yeah.

Okay, let's look at that in depth.

Regular inflation since 1982 has increased 214% since 1982.

So let's look at what is driving Tuition inflation.

Well, first, demand. - We've gone from 12 million going to secondary education to 20 million today.

View attachment 687291

Decline in support for state colleges.

View attachment 687293

This isn't rocket science. You increase demand, devalue currency and remove state support, and college ends up falling out of reach for young people.
That might be believable if it weren't for how colleges are so flush with cash at the moment, Joey! Back in the eighties there was concern about colleges not being full. Classes were half full. Dorm rooms weren't being filled. Colleges were struggling financially. That isn't the case now. Colleges are ROLLING in cash yet they keep on raising tuitions! Why? What's really changed? The obvious answer is that Government has taken over the college loan business!

Sue them in court, to find out if it's constitutional, as republicans have done on almost all of Democratic presidential executive orders.

Maybe the Assclowns on Capitol Hill should stop trying to circumvent the Constitution for political gain ...
And that isn't bound to your preferred party nonsense.

JUST for balance, M T GREEN said" for the government to say your debt is completely forgiven is UNFAIR".
Her construction company got a 180,000 PPP loan from the fed government. in 2020 . LOAN STATUES COMPLETELY FORGIVEN.

Maybe the Assclowns on Capitol Hill should stop trying to circumvent the Constitution for political gain ...
And that isn't bound to your preferred party nonsense.

Maybe you should find out if it is unconstitutional, before you claim as fact, that it is....???

When you do things to make life easier for YOUR base at the expense of other Americans then you don't really have the welfare of the country at heart! Biden is making poor people pay for rich people's college educations and he's doing that because those wealthy college educated professionals are his biggest supporters.
Rich people need student loans?
Who knew? :dunno:

Excellent. That will be $2K less you have to spend on other things which will really help with the inflation problem. Consider it your Patriotic duty and salute the flag when you mail in your check..
Derp…
No one is charging you $2k, dope.

Maybe you should find out if it is unconstitutional, before you claim as fact, that it is....???

Why are you telling me to find something when I have already stated it isn't there ...
You try to find where the Constitution grants the Federal Government the Power to make one person responsible for another's Origin of Debt.

I cannot find what you want because it isn't there ...
If you want to suggest otherwise, then make your case ... That's a fact, not your passive aggressive nonsense.
If you think you have something worth considering ... Then bring it.

Last edited:
It should immediately go to the US Supreme Court since it creates a dangerous new precedent in the power of Executive Orders. Just as with the Democrat's abuse of the Impeachment process, this is an unprecedented and dangerous over-reach of the INTENT of Constitutional Law.

No we should not.

If YOU wish to fine but there is no we

Did you complain about tax cuts to billionaires? Why not??

Republicans go batshit crazy over working people getting money from the government. But billionaires and millionaires can help themselves.

When you STOP giving money to people who don’t need it, your economy gets getter. Giving money to low income people boosts demand everywhere.

Did you complain about tax cuts to billionaires? Why not??

Republicans go batshit crazy over working people getting money from the government. But billionaires and millionaires can help themselves.

When you STOP giving money to people who don’t need it, your economy gets getter. Giving money to low income people boosts demand everywhere.
Tax cuts? NO. All tax cuts are good. tax cuts are not the same as simply giving people money. Taxes are theft.

I did oppose all Tarp bailouts and every other form of corporate welfare.

Giving money to anyone poor or rich makes the economy worse.

Tax cuts? NO. All tax cuts are good. tax cuts are not the same as simply giving people money. Taxes are theft.

I did oppose all Tarp bailouts and every other form of corporate welfare.

Giving money to anyone poor or rich makes the economy worse.
Taxes finance public universities so they’re affordable for most. Or at least that’s how it used to work.

Forum List

Back