after playing golf with Donald, Lindsey Graham says Trump is "heartbroken" over what's happening under Biden's USA, has "unfinished business" in 2024

after playing golf with Donald, Lindsey Graham says Trump is "heartbroken" over what's happening under Biden's USA, has "unfinished business" in 2024

Trump is playing as much golf now, as he did when he was in the white house.
And the left is angry that it isn't quite achieved their goal of a one-party authoritarian government only nation and a full-fledged politburo running the country.

Trump is presiding over 80 million legitimate voters and this number growing rapidly, considering the disaster that Biden has proven to be so far. Any polician worth his or her salt knows what it will spell for their career if they go against this kind of force and popularity, it's the equivalent of going against an oncoming train.

And the left is angry that it isn't quite achieved their goal of a one-party authoritarian government only nation and a full-fledged politburo running the country.
Yeah, not like the right.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump and his cult praise one party authoritarian government, for life.
Then on January 6th, attempted to make it happen.
Ever since..........................STILL trying to make it happen.

Yes he will fix things to ensure the wealthy hears "you all just got richer". He's no different than any other typical politician other than he can't take criticism.

Osiris-ODS
As you know, I was talking about how Obama felt watching T****.

Oh. Well that's easy. He was thinking "I never should have said that shit about the magic wand" followed by "why hasn't Fauci put all of that money I allocated to him for the Wuhan lab to good use yet? I better call him"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back