After R-W'ers' "laughter" over the investigations....Reality will set in.

Seven and a half more years.

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia" (can't read much, LordBrownNose?)

I try not to read very much of what you post. It just causes massive brain cell die off.

Cognitive dissonance is not always relieved by willful ignorance, thus massive brain cell die off can not always be prevented, as you seem to know from personal experience, and we have discerned from your insight.

Well, well, well,....look what stepped in. Its WC throwing down spears at the plebes as he wallows in his own self righteousness.

What does Trumps past financial dealing have to do with him not colluding with Russia?

Excellent question. I wonder how his financials fall within the scope of the Russian probe. Because I don't think Mueller has authority to investigate outside that scope

Is right wing "laughter" a way of coping with the unpleasant realities, or is that laughter the same as what insane folks do when their brains have stopped functioning?

No. That would be what happens when you say any posts that destroys you is funny.

We laugh because you guys are literally crazy

Is right wing "laughter" a way of coping with the unpleasant realities, or is that laughter the same as what insane folks do when their brains have stopped functioning?

No. That would be what happens when you say any posts that destroys you is funny.

We laugh because you guys are literally crazy

Jake is sleep deprived, he's not slept a wink since Nov 8th.

I kind of like the fact that you think I'm Jake......Of course you're both wrong and a moron....but, a funny indication of just how "sharp' you and many of your ilk are........LOL

Actually the folks around Mueller are going to destroy the investigation. Anything they learn will be "leaked" about ten seconds after they learn it. Then it will dwindle to nothing and Mueller will report in a few years that there is nothing.

Remember Fitzmas? I do. The guy went from hopeful hero to goat when he didn't bring down Cheney and Bush. There is one big difference. Trump will just pardon everyone. Including himself. What then? Impeachment? It doesn't do anything for you since it is Republicans all the way down.

Instead of screaming how awful Trump is the Democrats should be discussing policy and principles. Since neither side has any principles and nobody wants to take a position on policy that won't happen.

They wont do that. They would have to admit there is something wrong with their platform and that they lost the election

Last edited:

I kind of like the fact that you think I'm Jake......Of course you're both wrong and a moron....but, a funny indication of just how "sharp' you and many of your ilk are........LOL

**After a short episode at the state hospital, crying about posters calling him names, immediately commences with name calling**

**After a short episode at the state hospital, crying about posters calling him names, immediately commences with name calling**

FYI, "ilk" is one of Starkey's favorite words, 11 pages of search "ilk" posted by JakeStarkey, in this forum alone

Trump will just pardon everyone. Including himself. What then? Impeachment? It doesn't do anything for you since it is Republicans all the way down.

.....and then papa Bear told baby Bear........

It's beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/static/f/i/t/Fitzmas.html

But seriously. Let's pretend you get Trump. Then what? Pence is sworn in. He picks another Republican as Vice and continues on. Get him too? Ok. Paul Ryan becomes President. It is Republicans all the way down. At least until 2020. So what are you thinking will happen?

But seriously. Let's pretend you get Trump. Then what? Pence is sworn in. He picks another Republican as Vice and continues on. Get him too? Ok. Paul Ryan becomes President. It is Republicans all the way down. At least until 2020. So what are you thinking will happen?

Good plan....and perfectly fine with me....Just be careful with what may (or not) happen in the House in 2018.....Our WI wunder boy Paul may not be in the same slot.

Forum List

Back