After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

Synthaholic" said:
You've been defending every single thing that Israel does for so long, lying has become second nature to you.

You've got Jew on the brain boy..Snap out of it:slap:

No, that would be you.

I say Israel, the country/government, and you automatically try to change it into an attack on religion.

Synthaholic" said:
You've been defending every single thing that Israel does for so long, lying has become second nature to you.

You've got Jew on the brain boy..Snap out of it:slap:

No, that would be you.

I say Israel, the country/government, and you automatically try to change it into an attack on religion.

Nope, attack on a people, not a religion...Jews are not a religion..Do you have to practice being this stupid?:dunno:

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

But! He's better than Hillary.

W was "better" than Gore, except, he got so much more than Gore would have and ended up way worse

Very unlikely. We would be way worse off had Gore been POTUS.

What about addressing my point as to why I said that he would have ended up better?

Absolutely nothing wrong with your decision to not vote, but don't bitch when Trump or Hillary is the President. You lose that 'right' when you don't vote.

That's nonsense.

You lose the right to bitch if you aren't engaged.

If someone is paying attention and decides on None of the Above, that's their democratic right to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Is that one of those 'Backhanded Compliments?' Anyway, i do respect Sanders. It's time for a break from war and violence. The People are war-fatigued. Is there an end in sight? Doesn't look like it.

But at least Sanders would genuinely work for peace. The other Candidates will definitely lead us into more war. A couple of em could even trigger WWIII. So i'm seriously considering Sanders at this point. It may be his time.
I wrote you off shortly after your debut on this site for your bogus postings.

However, I had to address that one.

Pleasantly shocking to see such a post coming from the likes of you.

Sanders is the TRUTH!!

Sanders is a joke, the DNC only allows him to spew his garbage to make it look like there is some kind of contest going on.

Sanders scares the powers-that-be. I like that. I'm tired of all the wars and violence. I think most Americans are. He's the only Candidate who will truly seek peace, and at least attempt to end our Endless War foreign policy.

I have no doubt the other Candidates will drag us into more wars. We could very well end up with someone like Ted Cruz, who'll start WWIII because 'God told him to.' We need something different. Maybe it is time. for a Revolutionary like Sanders.

you have it completely backwards. Sanders would make us even weaker than we are today. A weak USA encourages those who hate us and our allies. War is much more likely under someone like Sanders.

The U.S. isn't weak today. It's by far the strongest nation on earth. So your premise is completely false. I'm just over the whole 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace' thing. We need to actually give peace a chance. More war isn't gonna give us safety or peace. In fact, it's only creating more enemies and making us less safe. Our Founding Fathers never wanted us to be an Empire. And we are attempting to be one at this point.

We're engaging in Empire-building. Our Founding Fathers understood the dangers of trying to expand and maintain an Empire. They knew Empires can't last. Eventually you piss off enough people who will then seek to destroy it. It's the reason the Brits were expelled and we formed our own nation. They had enough of Empire oppression. We need a Reolutionary change in our foreign policy. And i feel Sanders is the only Candidate who would really seek that change.

Have you told the radical muslims and ISIS about your plans for peace? Have they signed on to it?

I do agree with you that we need to stop trying to control what happens in the rest of the world, but its naïve to think that our enemies will put down their arms if Bernie asks them to.

This is a dangerous world, and its more dangerous when we have pacifists in charge of our country.

You say our military is strong, true. But its weaker than it has been in many years and our enemies and potential enemies are very aware of that. The stupid ROE forced on our troops in Iraq caused us to lose a very winnable conflict. Same with Viet Nam. Can anyone tell me what 58,000 americans died for in Viet Nam?

Absolutely nothing wrong with your decision to not vote, but don't bitch when Trump or Hillary is the President. You lose that 'right' when you don't vote.

That's nonsense.

You lose the right to bitch if you aren't engaged.

If someone is paying attention and decides on None of the Above, that's their democratic right to do so.

I would really like to see "none of the above" on every ballot. We might actually get some good candidates.

I wrote you off shortly after your debut on this site for your bogus postings.

However, I had to address that one.

Pleasantly shocking to see such a post coming from the likes of you.

Sanders is the TRUTH!!

Sanders is a joke, the DNC only allows him to spew his garbage to make it look like there is some kind of contest going on.

Sanders scares the powers-that-be. I like that. I'm tired of all the wars and violence. I think most Americans are. He's the only Candidate who will truly seek peace, and at least attempt to end our Endless War foreign policy.

I have no doubt the other Candidates will drag us into more wars. We could very well end up with someone like Ted Cruz, who'll start WWIII because 'God told him to.' We need something different. Maybe it is time. for a Revolutionary like Sanders.

you have it completely backwards. Sanders would make us even weaker than we are today. A weak USA encourages those who hate us and our allies. War is much more likely under someone like Sanders.

The U.S. isn't weak today. It's by far the strongest nation on earth. So your premise is completely false. I'm just over the whole 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace' thing. We need to actually give peace a chance. More war isn't gonna give us safety or peace. In fact, it's only creating more enemies and making us less safe. Our Founding Fathers never wanted us to be an Empire. And we are attempting to be one at this point.

We're engaging in Empire-building. Our Founding Fathers understood the dangers of trying to expand and maintain an Empire. They knew Empires can't last. Eventually you piss off enough people who will then seek to destroy it. It's the reason the Brits were expelled and we formed our own nation. They had enough of Empire oppression. We need a Reolutionary change in our foreign policy. And i feel Sanders is the only Candidate who would really seek that change.

Have you told the radical muslims and ISIS about your plans for peace? Have they signed on to it?

I do agree with you that we need to stop trying to control what happens in the rest of the world, but its naïve to think that our enemies will put down their arms if Bernie asks them to.

This is a dangerous world, and its more dangerous when we have pacifists in charge of our country.

You say our military is strong, true. But its weaker than it has been in many years and our enemies and potential enemies are very aware of that. The stupid ROE forced on our troops in Iraq caused us to lose a very winnable conflict. Same with Viet Nam. Can anyone tell me what 58,000 americans died for in Viet Nam?

Time to dramatically scale back the Empire-building. It can't be sustained. All Empires learned that. Our Founding Fathers definitely understood that. We can't be all around the world interfering and fighting numerous wars.

We need to come home. Secure our border, Reform our Immigration System, and adopt a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. That's the way forward.

Time to dramatically scale back the Empire-building. It can't be sustained. All Empires learned that. Our Founding Fathers definitely understood that. We can't be all around the world interfering and fighting numerous wars.

We need to come home. Secure our border, Reform our Immigration System, and adopt a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. That's the way forward.

Yes, but we have to be realistic when we do that. We cannot ignore our allies or our enemies. We must remain strong enough to defend our borders and americans who are in different countries doing business or being tourists.

What do you think the arabs and muslims would do to Israel if we abandoned them? Should we just sit back and watch a slaughter based on religion?

Isolationism cannot work, the world is too small and too interconnected.

Yes, but we have to be realistic when we do that. We cannot ignore our allies or our enemies. We must remain strong enough to defend our borders and americans who are in different countries doing business or being tourists.

What do you think the arabs and muslims would do to Israel if we abandoned them? Should we just sit back and watch a slaughter based on religion?

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

It's not 'Isolationism', it's common sense survival.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

W was "better" than Gore, except, he got so much more than Gore would have and ended up way worse

nothing would ever have done more damage than baby bush's presidency. pretending that isn't the case is delusional.

Typical left wing nutter response. You idiots think that because you say a thing, that thing is true. It isn't, go lie to someone else.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

those concepts only work if the other side also practices them. So, I ask you again, have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

What about addressing my point as to why I said that he would have ended up better?

Your "point" was vague, in fact you offered up nothing at all. Of course there is nothing to offer up. Gore wasn't POTUS so anything anyone says is based on nothing but opinion.

I am away on a trip. I wonder why your not voting

I am on a trip, hard to navigate on my phone. What happened to Cruz? I know you were voting for him.

those concepts only work if the other side also practices them. So, I ask you again, have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

Let's worry about ourselves. Let's listen to Thomas Jefferson. An Empire can't last.

nothing would ever have done more damage than baby bush's presidency. pretending that isn't the case is delusional.

Typical left wing nutter response. You idiots think that because you say a thing, that thing is true. It isn't, go lie to someone else.

"Left wing nutter?" First of all, you've known me for a while, that's a bizarre statement. Second of all, even if I were, what "left wing nutter" says this that you challenged? Left wing nutters think this? WTF?

kaz: "W was 'better' than Gore, except, he got so much more than Gore would have and ended up way worse"

You seem to be very confused today. And you still can't address my point. Would Gore have gotten prescription drug welfare added to medicare, no child gets ahead, the so called transportation Xmas tree, the TSA, so called campaign finance reform? No way, Republicans would have blocked it

Your "point" was vague, in fact you offered up nothing at all. Of course there is nothing to offer up. Gore wasn't POTUS so anything anyone says is based on nothing but opinion.

I assumed you had a long term memory and remember W's spending orgy. Then again you don't remember that I'm a libertarian, I'm not only not a liberal, I'm worse than you are to liberals

I am away on a trip. I wonder why your not voting

I am on a trip, hard to navigate on my phone. What happened to Cruz? I know you were voting for him.
I voted for him in the primary but wasn't excited to do so. With Walker's endorsement I will look a bit deeper now. Walker was my first choice

"Left wing nutter?" First of all, you've known me for a while, that's a bizarre statement. Second of all, even if I were, what "left wing nutter" says this that you challenged? Left wing nutters think this? WTF?

kaz: "W was 'better' than Gore, except, he got so much more than Gore would have and ended up way worse"

You seem to be very confused today. And you still can't address my point. Would Gore have gotten prescription drug welfare added to medicare, no child gets ahead, the so called transportation Xmas tree, the TSA, so called campaign finance reform? No way, Republicans would have blocked it

I would like to direct your attention to the person I posted to. It was Jillian, not you. Her post was directly before mine.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I assumed you had a long term memory and remember W's spending orgy. Then again you don't remember that I'm a libertarian, I'm not only not a liberal, I'm worse than you are to liberals

You are confused.

But yes, Bush spent a lot of money. Do you not understand that Democrats spend a lot of money? It is your opinion, nothing more, that Bush would have been worse than Gore.

And Trump is still a better choice than Hillary.

I would like to direct your attention to the person I posted to. It was Jillian, not you. Her post was directly before mine.

OK, thanks, I got confused since we were having the same conversation

Forum List

Back