After the lawsuits there will be a shooting war...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm not saying who will shoot at who first, but the last time a Presidential election went bad we had a Civil War.

Just don't be the first to take that first shot. And remember this, when you shoot at someone and they shoot back, crying that they aren't playing fair is just bitching.

...I'm not saying who will shoot at who first, but the last time a Presidential election went bad we had a Civil War.

No, reps are unorganized. They cant even agree on wearing masks.

Start up a national militia with state chapters...and they all are on the same page. If no organization, you cant fight a meaningful fight.

I'm not saying who will shoot at who first, but the last time a Presidential election went bad we had a Civil War.
I know y'all are upset, but what you're suggesting is suicidal. Up the meds before it's too late.
Maybe, but what I see are millions of Americans who feel cheated. As we speak they are gearing up to fight and die for their country.

Why do you think Republicans are being suicidal?

It may be alot worse than a civil war.

The US navy has deployed around the continental USA. (east and west coasts).

Why? I really couldn't say. But a deployment like this is clearly to defend our homeland!

I'm not saying who will shoot at who first, but the last time a Presidential election went bad we had a Civil War.
I know y'all are upset, but what you're suggesting is suicidal. Up the meds before it's too late.
Maybe, but what I see are millions of Americans who feel cheated. As we speak they are gearing up to fight and die for their country. Why do you think Republicans are being suicidal?
Because, if shooting starts, things won't go well for the rebels. I never said Republicans. Most are sane as evidenced in GA, but too many have become enthralled by a narcissistic sociopath.

Make sure you take care of business and prepare to be away from your families for an EXTENDED period of time. Why? Well, because you’ll be locked up in a maximum security prison

Why? I really couldn't say. But a deployment like this is clearly to defend our homeland!
Democrats would welcome Chinese troops on our shores to help them fundamentally transform America and defeat any resistance.
Maybe, but what I see are millions of Americans who feel cheated. As we speak they are gearing up to fight and die for their country. Why do you think Republicans are being suicidal?
Because, if shooting starts, things won't go well for the rebels. I never said Republicans. Most are sane as evidenced in GA, but too many have become enthralled by a narcissistic sociopath.
Who is going to shoot the rebels?

Democrats would welcome Chinese troops on our shores to help them fundamentally transform America and defeat a
Whoever needs to. I don't imagine there are many that are that nuts, so I don't see much trouble in mopping up any bad actors.

Camp at the capitals.

We need Patriots camping out at every state capital across the nation.

Yes, I agree. That way we know where they are and the ride in the prison bus won't be as long when they do something stupid.

Democrats would welcome Chinese troops on our shores to help them fundamentally transform America and defeat a
Whoever needs to. I don't imagine there are many that are that nuts, so I don't see much trouble in mopping up any bad actors.
I've never seen so many Americans this angry. I don't know who you expect to do the shooting and mopping up of the rebels.

Democrats would welcome Chinese troops on our shores to help them fundamentally transform America and defeat any resistance.

You ask who will shoot the rebels? You mean the Traitors and the line forms to the rear but it starts with me defending my home against people like you and then the cops, the National Guard, The State Police, US Marshals, the FBI, Homeland Security (it's gonna be a long line).

Camp at the capitals.

We need Patriots camping out at every state capital across the nation.

Yes, I agree. That way we know where they are and the ride in the prison bus won't be as long when they do something stupid.

I've never seen so many Americans this angry. I don't know who you expect to do the shooting and mopping up of the rebels.

The ranks of angry people will diminish as time nears Jan 20th. More and more are starting to do the walk of shame like I did 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back