After the lawsuits there will be a shooting war...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen anything like this. Every blessed Powell and Rudy and Brooks and Tucker and Hannity that has these people foaming at the mouth deserves a Darwin award.

I hope this is just our resident keyboard warriors--they've always enjoyed a zesty civil war and will make any excuse for one.

It's CHRISTMAS, ferchrissakes! Go have an eggnog and behave yourselves, including watching what comes out of your mouth!

Some us feel that answers are due on dozens of questions about last minute illegal changes to election laws in the 4 or 5 most contended states or places like Georgia which had 66,000 underage registrants on the books in Georgia..

There's 520,000 public HS students in Georgia. The legal age for voting is 18.. They are allowed to REGISTER at 17.5.. The math says that total NUMBER of Georgia between 17.5 and 18 is JUST ABOUT 66,000.. While you drink your eggnog, we want to know how many of those 66K were allowed to vote in person or illegally requested an absentee ballot which was ALLOWED to be tallied without an age check, a signature or any other validating information.. Not to mention the large number of people born on 01/01/1900 that voted there also..

We also want to know if the Penn SupCt is gonna be allowed to violate their OWN CONSTITUTION by redefining the "absentee ballots rules" spelled out in Penn Constitution.. They did this at a timing that ASSURED no challenges would stop them prior to the election and INVALIDATED important check on ballot "chain of custody" requirements like signature matching on the mail-ins and witness information on the returns. ALL OF WHICH was feloniously REMOVED from the ballot packaging and is no longer trackable...

Can't keep continuing making American elections LESS SECURE AND ACCURATE... I'll skip the eggnog and be as crass as I want to be til these issues are addressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back