After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

If the mayor were a conservative, the shooter would have still gotten a hold of an assault rifle, because conservatives love assault rifles.
AR is meaningless retard. The VaTech shooter killed 33 with 2 handguns. The Nashville shooter had no criminal background. The only red flag was a mental disorder, transgenderism. Your team is promoting this and indoctrinating young kids into this. It's demonic. And you people will have to answer for this.

You want to ban those with all mental illnesses from having guns?

If a court rules that way.

Now, not even that will stop someone from being armed which is why I want their mental health issues addressed.

That would include those with gender dyshoria, unless we are a now going to start picking and choosing exactly which mental illnesses would be included.

Many who have mental health issues show no signs of being violent. Those that do would be restricted through due process.

This could also mean that anyone that was ever prescribed an anti-depressant could be disqualified. Seems like a very slippery slope, but one that Democrats may be willing to ride because it seems like disarming the populace is the #1 goal.

Trump argued for red flag laws. If these killings don't stop, more and more are going to start supporting that.

How so? I am not advocating for such laws. I do however believe gender dysphoria is a mental illness. It is kind of silly to believe it is “normal” and instead of trying to help them we placate their delusions.

I have been arguing for help. You seem to be arguing against that.

How so? I am not advocating for such laws. I do however believe gender dysphoria is a mental illness. It is kind of silly to believe it is “normal” and instead of trying to help them we placate their delusions.

It seems many people are confused as to what gender dysphoria is. Being trans does not automatically mean that someone has gender dysphoria.

I have been arguing for help. You seem to be arguing against that.

Ok, then we agree. The first step to resolving a problem is identifying that one exist. With regards to gender issues, the left seems to be normalizing these problems vs admitting that they are, in fact, problems at all.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
BAN TRANNIES!

It seems many people are confused as to what gender dysphoria is. Being trans does not automatically mean that someone has gender dysphoria.

Being trans would also be indicative of a mental illness. I would also argue that the overwhelming majority of those that want to dress as the opposite sex also have other sexual dysphoria issues.

A lot could happen in a few weeks.

I imagine if you called a suicide hotline and told them you were having thought of killing yourself or other people, you would be placed at the very front of the line.

Being trans would also be indicative of a mental illness.

No. It really would not.

I would also argue that the overwhelming majority of those that want to dress as the opposite sex also have other sexual dysphoria issues.

You spend a lot of time with them to base this on?

Ok, then we agree. The first step to resolving a problem is identifying that one exist. With regards to gender issues, the left seems to be normalizing these problems vs admitting that they are, in fact, problems at all.

If one is created a certain way, is that normal? A person is born blind. Is that the norm? No. Do we demean them and call them names?

It's going to happen. It's inevitable because too many see addressing the countries mental health issues as being evil.

Keep on fighting health care and parents will get sick and tired of their kids getting killed and will start restricting other rights.
After Sandy Hook you think there is anything more tragic that can ever occur to move people to support rationally addressing gun violence? I have my doubts.

Im good with banning a long list of weapons for the following individuals:
  • Transgendered
  • MAGA supporters
  • White suburban young men
  • Urban dwellers of any race
  • Country music fans
  • Heavy metal fans
  • Anyone who owns a trench coat
  • WWE fans
  • Discharged military
  • Criminals
  • People who convert oxygen to carbon dioxide

After Sandy Hook you think there is anything more tragic that can ever occur to move people to support rationally addressing gun violence? I have my doubts.

I understand what you are saying but yes, I believe doing nothing is going to lead us to addressing things I do not see as the actual problem.

Im good with banning a long list of weapons for the following individuals:
  • Transgendered
  • MAGA supporters
  • White suburban young men
  • Urban dwellers of any race
  • Country music fans
  • Heavy metal fans
  • Anyone who owns a trench coat
  • WWE fans
  • Discharged military
  • Criminals
  • People who convert oxygen to carbon dioxide