After tonight, Trump is unstoppable.

After listening to Kasich just now, I think I know where the Koch brothers money is going. By all other measures and polls and delegates he should be getting out of the race. Funny but he's doing just the opposite. Yep the Koch brothers have found their guy

The results for Missouri, Illinois, and North Carolina are not in yet. Those add up to 193 delegates.

After tonight, there are another 946 delegates left in the upcoming primaries.

As of this moment, Trump has 568, Cruz has 370, Rubio has 163, and Kasich has 129.

1,237 are needed to win.

If Rubio throws his delegates to Cruz, then Trump and Cruz would be in a virtual tie right now.

If Kasich also throws his delegates to Cruz, Trump is in a bind.

Sorry Anti-Trumpites. The math, is the math. Trump cannot be stopped. He will get over 1300 delegates and be the nominee.

Here is the spread sheet with the delegate math. Time to unite behind Trump!

Capture4.jpg

Great post, but some quibbles.

While there are no pollls in Indiana I have seen, Michigan, Kentucky, and Illinois are going to Trump, and Ohio went to Kasich, how do you figure it goes to Cruz?

California is led by Cruz right now, dont see it going to Trump unless he is the clear winner by the time he gets to the June primaries.

Missouri has been led by Trump for months; why do you think Cruz wins it all? They sound like a split to me, with Trump getting the majority and lions share of that delegation.

Trump won the Mariana Islands for 9 delegates early this morning. West Virginia, Washington, and Oregon are not going to split; Trumps wins it all.

Sounds to me like Trump heads into California with about 1205 delegates, and sure wins coming up in NJ (51) which gives him the win without winning California anyway.

So I suspect that Trump will sweep the remaining states in June for a solid majority and no brokered convention.

But your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Looks like Trump has won North Carolina, but that state allocates its 72 delegates proportionally.

It's a close race there between Trump and Cruz, about four percentage points apart.

Sorry Anti-Trumpites. The math, is the math. Trump cannot be stopped. He will get over 1300 delegates and be the nominee.

Capture4.jpg

While there are no pollls in Indiana I have seen, Michigan, Kentucky, and Illinois are going to Trump, and Ohio went to Kasich, how do you figure it goes to Cruz?

California is led by Cruz right now, dont see it going to Trump unless he is the clear winner by the time he gets to the June primaries.

Missouri has been led by Trump for months; why do you think Cruz wins it all? They sound like a split to me, with Trump getting the majority and lions share of that delegation.

Trump won the Mariana Islands for 9 delegates early this morning. West Virginia, Washington, and Oregon are not going to split; Trumps wins it all.

Sounds to me like Trump heads into California with about 1205 delegates, and sure wins coming up in NJ (51) which gives him the win without winning California anyway.

So I suspect that Trump will sweep the remaining states in June for a solid majority and no brokered convention.

Regarding Indiana- the spread sheet is being generous to the anti-trumpites. It also gave Cruz all of the delegates from Missouri- even though Trump might win it. So it's really a worst case scenario. :thup:

As for California- Cruz has no chance here. It's going to be Trump.

I am not sure that Trump wins PA, CA or AZ

He definitely wins all of those. PA has been devastated by foreign imports. AZ and CA have been devastated by illegal immigration.

He definitely wins all of those. PA has been devastated by foreign imports. AZ and CA have been devastated by illegal immigration.

What's your point? Members of the USMB have been irritated by Canadians masquerading as Americans.

Looks like Trump took Illinois. Statewide delegates are winner-take-all, but Congressional district delegates are elected based on who they say they are committed to.

What's this mean?

There are 15 statewide delegates, including the 3 party leaders who must vote for the person who won the primary. Those all go to Trump.

There are 54 Congressional district delegates. 6 have pledged to Kasich, 8 have pledged to Cruz, the rest have pledged to Trump.

So Trump gets 55 delegates from Illinois tonight, raising his total to 623.

Cruz is raised to 378.

Capture4.jpg

Regarding Indiana- the spread sheet is being generous to the anti-trumpites. It also gave Cruz all of the delegates from Missouri- even though Trump might win it. So it's really a worst case scenario. :thup:

As for California- Cruz has no chance here. It's going to be Trump.

Ok, I wasnt sure.

But the dynamic nature of political campaigns is exponential. As winners win, they tend to win even more, so unless Cruz has some major upsets, Trump will start eating into Cruzes percentages in every remaining state.

I think this thing will be wrapped up with Trump winning everything after New York and having well over 1300 by end of May and it will be obvious he will win by end of April.

He is leading the polls in all of those states -

according to your link, he has a small lead in AZ

polling for CA & PA are too old to matter

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

I'm on board with Trump if he wins

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?

He is leading the polls in all of those states -

according to your link, he has a small lead in AZ

polling for CA & PA are too old to matter

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

I'm on board with Trump if he wins

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?
Reduce Middle Class taxes for one, increase demand for middle class workers.

Forum List

Back